• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Right now? Club soda with Mio energy. I'm at work, and it's been a rough week so....

Tomorrow night it will be top shelf tequila with a splash of lime, or Elijah Craig with a splash of sugar free ginger.

I call it the, "Getto-mosa"....so getto it has to be mispelled !

20180228_113431.jpg

I'm slumming tonight. No bourbon for me, when my knee is acting up.
It was above the circle trademark before I started so I figure a good 3-400 ml.
I am firked up as a 9 eyed spider.
IMG_20180420_200819967_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Its just you big chicken.......

Just cracking a Flip IPA from Roaring Fork Brewing in Carbondale CO. Its a pretty tasty and well balanced IPA and I have tried them all...... a couple times

I’ve thrown up a lot of tequila. But damn it’s good

Is it me, or is tequila a whole nother type of drunk?

It's not just you. I used to have a friend who claimed he could get drunk off anything except tequila and still be a nice guy, but tequila just made him "mean." So, one night after doing tequila shots at the local bar all night, he went home and got into a fight with his girlfriend, and then blew his brains out in front of her with a Rem 870 12 ga. As soon as I heard the news, my first thought was, "Tequila?" Sure enough, it was later confirmed by folks who were with him at the bar.

It's not just you. I used to have a friend who claimed he could get drunk off anything except tequila and still be a nice guy, but tequila just made him "mean." So, one night after doing tequila shots at the local bar all night, he went home and got into a fight with his girlfriend, and then blew his brains out in front of her with a Rem 870 12 ga. As soon as I heard the news, my first thought was, "Tequila?" Sure enough, it was later confirmed by folks who were with him at the bar.

Well....
That's not exactly what I was talking about.

Is it me, or is tequila a whole nother type of drunk?

I still think it is but maybe it's just the mood I'm in at the time. Sort of like how a hammer finds a nail.

When I was in school, I was certain it had some kind of wacky alkaloid in it, so I extracted a dozen different kinds and did classical alkaloid chemistry on it. No luck. I did detect ethanol, however. Still do.

I don't think it's any different then guys that say cigars make them puke. They're the guys that only want a cigar when they're so drunk they're about ready to puke. Doesn't mean the stogie did it

Another Summit Saga IPA. When you live in fly over country and have a very limited selection of IPA's, you can't get to picky.

Diebold Brewing Colorado Greenback Ale, an IPA. pretty darn good. making it a point to drink every CO brewed IPA and Pale Ale I can find at the local liquor store.