• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Just keeping it real...

NpVh4SN.jpg

Reactions: el-wood
Back is out so i staywd home from work. Axe and the oak bourbon and yeti imperial stout. Two of my favorites and both local to CO. A friend of mine owns the axe and the oak distillery but i wouldn't drink it if it wasn't good stuff.
No more pain for a while.

Last night it was some Port wine with a ribeye...... today just water

Sunday afternoon drinks on the deck with the neighbors on a picture perfect WI summer day: in tall glass muddle a couple sweet black cherries with high quality gin (Death's Door for me), fill glass with crushed ice, add half Tom Collins mix and half club soda. Icy cold, crisp, and refreshing after a hot day in the sun. Life is good.

Mid left in the jar looks like it needs some attention. Poor lonely looking thing...

A little Jack Daniels for me this evening.

believe it or not it’s nudging 30 degrees Celsius here in the uk, too hot for Bourbon, but a chilled bottle of Gentleman Jack Ale is going down a treat ?

Attachments

• D6B360FC-45BD-4AC4-A8FE-E86D6A5C52E4.jpeg
    D6B360FC-45BD-4AC4-A8FE-E86D6A5C52E4.jpeg
    541.7 KB · Views: 71
Black Maple Hill. It's nice to see some fine Bourbons coming from locations I didn't expect. Oregon, in this case.

Last edited:
Homemade Limoncello.....chilled in the freezer.....this batch was made with Evercleafr.

Last edited:
Oskar Blues IPA.

Long weekend camping with kids 5, 6, and 7. Was so much fun and stressful all at once.
They just need to camp more to get more used to it.....
less screen, more dirt, rocks, and trees

Cherry/plum brandy aged in charred French Oak....very smooth. It is NOT a syrupy sweet drink, more like traditional brandy, only smoother with a different flavor.

I'm having a conversation with my uncle Tito this evening.

Everyone needs to try Sintax beer from Mother Earth Brewing Company. Its awesome! Its a Chocolated Peanut Butter Stout. Its also a pretty high Alcohol content beer. It tastes great.

GlenDronach Allardice, my current favorite scotch. If you like sherried scotch this one is aged 18 years in sherry casks. It's like drinking candy.

Attachments

• 20180906_140159.jpg
    20180906_140159.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 62
If I drank I might be drinking Monkey shoulder scotch.

Later today.... Single Malt Scotch and home made chocolate cake (the wife had some bakers chocolate to use up) who ever said that being married sucked...
5C4E6A55-C0D2-456E-8055-A56E42EE757C.jpeg

Reactions: tnichols