• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

00DB0500-9B1F-48AB-9A6A-3EBFABD53C72.jpeg

Finished a 6 mile run under 50:00 minutes (48:20)!! Getting old sucks 😖
The “carrot on the stick“ was/will be two Fat Tires in a New Castle glass.
Eat a rib-eye burrito , then have a few Busch Lights after some yard work .... Busch is sort of a practice or yard beer !! 🍺

Attachments

• 74DE263E-6C7B-4950-933F-AA55E21BFDB4.jpeg
    74DE263E-6C7B-4950-933F-AA55E21BFDB4.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 33
Fresh Ginger, honey, cayenne pepper , fresh turmeric, avocado oil, lil pink salt, powdered cinnamon, lemon juice and water. Alcohol and i do not get along, so this is as hard to drink as a shooter of cheap whiskey. Healthier though.

Post surf Pimms and jerky.

Attachments

• 16193626992482143274359504394601.jpg
    16193626992482143274359504394601.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 30
Grain alcohol and organic grape juice on the rocks. Lights going out in 3-2-1......................... :sleep:

Had this today, it is hard to describe what it tastes like but it is very good. Chocolate and coffee taste.

Attachments

• 20210425_144356.jpg
    20210425_144356.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: rhsc
Had this today, it is hard to describe what it tastes like but it is very good. Chocolate and coffee taste.
I really liked it. They have several other finishes that are less expensive but delicious. Sauternes cask is one of my favorites.

Reactions: bkglock
3 Wild Turkey 101's and a Barterhouse 20 to finish up. Too bad Diageo screwed the pooch so bad on the Orphan series, everyone would have loved to know what the real story was on each of these.

Might have to try that.

Their older 12yo Nectar d'Or and Quinta Ruban are both very nice. Sadly, the newer versions don't quite measure up.

Reactions: bkglock
Right now,I'm drinking coffee............give me a few minutes to get this down and busting the top off a beer

So...

How is it?

This evening I decided to finally try the current NAS Nadurra (Oloroso). Been avoiding buying any as I was a huge fan of the original 16 year-old Nadurra. The only other whisky on the shelf at my local store that tickled my fancy was Highland Park 18. Not really wanting to spend $130.00 for a bottle of Scotch today, I got the $85.00 Glenlivet instead. It's nice, but doesn't measure up to the original. Sort of reminds me of Highland Park 12 without the peaty heather note. Next time I'll get the HP12 and save 40 bucks.

Reactions: The D
Ya sometimes strait up especially if it's cold outside.
Some times on the rocks.
A splash of good cola or a chaser.

I have a liking to add it to maple syrup and the egg batter for french toast. An ice cream float and on a steak to hold the spices. Eggnog.

Hell I put that shit on everything.

But ya strait up is good as well.

You got to try the french toast.

Looks awesome

I’ve asked about a few other places that look like you’re table is on the beach thinking they’re a place in Naples, Fl called The Turtle Club

So...

How is it?

This evening I decided to finally try the current NAS Nadurra (Oloroso). Been avoiding buying any as I was a huge fan of the original 16 year-old Nadurra. The only other whisky on the shelf at my local store that tickled my fancy was Highland Park 18. Not really wanting to spend $130.00 for a bottle of Scotch today, I got the $85.00 Glenlivet instead. It's nice, but doesn't measure up to the original. Sort of reminds me of Highland Park 12 without the peaty heather note. Next time I'll get the HP12 and save 40 bucks.
It’s Glenlivet so it’s not the smoothest but it’s decent. As you can see I put a bit too much ice in and watered it down. But before I made it bland and tasteless it had some toffee and a faint rum taste. My liquor store had it on sale for ~$36 so that made it a painless and easy decision

Reactions: rhsc
It’s Glenlivet so it’s not the smoothest but it’s decent. As you can see I put a bit too much ice in and watered it down. But before I made it bland and tasteless it had some toffee and a faint rum taste. My liquor store had it on sale for ~$36 so that made it a painless and easy decision
Good score then.

The NAS Nadurra is growing on me somewhat. I poured an ounce in a glencairn glass, covered the top and let it sit 24 hours. A faint sulfur note it had is mostly gone now and the sherry/fruit notes are a bit deeper. Still not as good as the 16, and I won't be buying any more at full price. At best, it's worth @ $50 - $60 a bottle.

edit - I rate the value that high because it was bottled at a cask strength of 60.37% ABV. If it was a standard 43% ABV, I wouldn't want to pay more than $40 for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D