• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you listening to?

As an old warrior, this has been one of my all time favorite songs for many years. So glad these guys did it... and they did it well. Thank you. Thank you so much. Memories are leaking out of my eyes, and running down my cheeks.... I'm home, and I'm "home free". Please God we can stay that way.

That's it, I'm done. Time for bed.

6181903A-D532-45EE-90B1-452361DFBE13.jpeg
Haha. Every forum no matter what hobby it is always has a “what are you listening to” thread. Love it. My other MAIN hobby is high end analog audio and records.

Tonight, Sunshine Daydream, the two hour show playing Grateful Dead on WTJU, the station of the University of Virginia.

Reactions: 748rpilot
I listen to blues to classic rock to hard rock.

I just put a stereo in my cave that has a remote that controls it & the CD player, & I'll never listen to Pink fuggin Floyd or Queen again.

A couple of Stones songs will never have me leaving my seat to change channels as well.

SRV rules!!

This began as a Bob Dylan song, written by Dylan in the early 70's during the time and surge of genius he wrote Knockin' on Heaven's Door and the soundtrack to Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid.

It was picked up, finished and named Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Crow.

Mutherfuckin SLAYER this record is the real deal. Even if you hate slayer
Quarters for the criminally insane

Attachments

• 823EC58C-D8B6-4287-93B2-365031859040.jpeg
    823EC58C-D8B6-4287-93B2-365031859040.jpeg
    563.6 KB · Views: 37