• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you listening to?

image.jpg

And yes, that is Royston Langdon from Spacehog watching and cheering them on.

Reactions: Tokay444
Some call this sad but I hear the beauty of a soul, finished with its earthly journey, rising to eternity.

Some call this sad but I hear the beauty of a soul, finished with its earthly journey, rising to eternity.

Check out Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra's Shostakovich/Barber reference recording. It's available on SACD and through streaming platforms like TIDAL.

Adagio is great. The Shostakovich tracks are even better, IMO. 192khz/24bit.

Gonna start listening to Norse war chant music while I work out. Also gonna have to get a mead horn to drink my protein shakes from afterward

Gonna start listening to Norse war chant music while I work out. Also gonna have to get a mead horn to drink my protein shakes from afterward

Forget the shakes and just drink mead. Good stuff.

Reactions: The D
Forget the shakes and just drink mead. Good stuff.
Yes, I do drink mead and it is amazing. But just drinking mead doesn’t build muscle. I want to be a drunk monster, not just a drunk

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
love this thread,can't help using it. here are a couple of fairly decent backup guitarists at work:
MK backing up EC

EC backing up MK

Just a couple of guys havin' a jam:

For those that appreciate country music, Albert Lee and Vince Gill putting in serious work:

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
Gotta share this one, because it jams, and I think these guys are little known and under-appreciated: Crankshaft and The Gear Grinders, 327

The cellular structure of my weiner shifting as I get a hard on.
The individual cells scream as they get stretched beyond comprehension.
Nope, cat cannot scratch it, tungsten steel baby.

Reactions: Daddyusmaximus
The cellular structure of my weiner shifting as I get a hard on.
The individual cells scream as they get stretched beyond comprehension.
Nope, cat cannot scratch it, tungsten steel baby.
Every time I watch Susanna Hoffs sing that song...

HER: (in my matserbatory dreams) "Close your eyes, give me your hand... can you feel my heart beating?"