• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you listening to?

No, it's not me.....but it might as well be.
I can play it just like this, but I use steel strings, never could stand gut strings (nylon).
Not going to upload anything of me, I look like a death warmed over cancer patient....bald, skeletal, etc.
But yea, I appreciate it when complete respect is given to such a masterful song, as it should be.

I have about 3 different versions of Something In The Orange by Zach Bryan that are pretty steady rotation right now.

Gonna stoke the fire in tha mornin and be like Buddy Brown....yeah, sounds like a plan

My favorite Christmas album. Gene Lowell Chorus "Caroling Caroling" 1958.

After watching the great Showtime Documentary on Ronnie James Dio, I went back and looked thru his career w Rainbow, Sabbath and Dio.

Here is one of Rainbows only real ballads that showcases Richie Blackmores great guitar solos!

Catch The Rainbow

You should listen to oldies on an oldie….

Maybe the same radio these guys on Bataan where looking to hear some Good music on…

DE0ED59E-284B-4102-A937-FF32314F6370.jpeg