• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you listening to?

well on accu raido online Sam Cook and Smoky Robinson ended and The Jackson 5 is up next on the sounds of Motown , later will switch to blue grass and start putting powder in cases . and around midnight will switch again to classic 50's songs .

1625201995109.png

I prefer the symphonic video, but for them what get bored quickly, there's this version which I'll post as the hook:

the symphony video:

I consider Neil Peart to be the most technically accomplished rock drummer ever. Does that make him the greatest rock drummer of all time? I'll leave that decision to someone else.

That being said, IMHO, the best drummers were/are jazz drummers. They have to play very sophisticated rhythyms utilizing techniques rarely used in rock music. I used to play in a jazz band when I was younger. The drummer always had my respect.

Reactions: plong
Right now, listening to Aaron Lewis "Am I the Only One?" On the other Bear Pit thread, Here's One for the Patriots, definitely worth a listen.👍

Slow ride is on the jukebox at work right now. Digging the black stuff that keeps the a/c working

Five finger death punch, Godsmack & Tool. And Seether, somehow gets most of their lyrics out of my head??

Lately I've found an appreciation for Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra.

But just rode the bike home from the Amsoil Off-Road Championship races and had to rock the fuck out.

So it was La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Volume 1. And it was cranked to 11 the whole fuckin way.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Humble Pie - I Don't Need No Doctor

I saw them shortly after Frampton left the band...they still kicked ass. My favorite track on the album was "Walk on Gilded Splinters"

Reactions: BLEE
I tried to post this last week, after one of the top rock violinist (and underrated vocalist) Robby Steinhardt passed away due to complications of pancreatitis but my Resources were Limited. Couldn't find a decent live recording that had good sound and good audio, or wasn't too hard to watch due to a coked-up Steve Walsh so I'll just leave this: