• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you do for a living?

Re: What do you do for a living?

IMG_0741.jpg

I'm an accountant. Can't say I love my job and it definately was not my first choice of things to do in life. But I got my degree in it and I had to be a realist in life. So I picked accounting because it is safe bet. I never had any problems with numbers growing up so I didn't really struggle with it, but I'm definately a guy that works better with my hands and enjoy blue collar work a lot more.

Can't expect life to be 100% awesome...but I'm here to make "cash money" to enjoy life outside of work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LockOut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paramedic firefighter. I'm only 22, but retiring at 41 sure does sound nice with that pension. I can't wait for that day. I prolly won't wana leave the job, I love what I do. </div></div>
Good luck with that, State just changed our pension rules, no more 20 for our new guys. Always have an alternate plan.

As for me, I work hard filling in the cracks in dams on the river of evolution. </div></div>

What might filling evolutionary cracks mean? It sounds interesting, yet retroactive to the natural order

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nessal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm an accountant. Can't say I love my job and it definately was not my first choice of things to do in life. But I got my degree in it and I had to be a realist in life. So I picked accounting because it is safe bet. I never had any problems with numbers growing up so I didn't really struggle with it, but I'm definately a guy that works better with my hands and enjoy blue collar work a lot more.

Can't expect life to be 100% awesome...but I'm here to make "cash money" to enjoy life outside of work.</div></div>

how hard was it to get stareted? That's my plan when i get out of the "canoe club"

formaly employed by the corps. in constructioin now and signing back up with the army loking at M.Police

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M25BeastShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hunt................2 legged varmints for the DEA</div></div> I want a job like this!
Currently operate a 2 story whorehouse but there is to much Fucking overhead.

I keep the motors running on our 50 year old bomber.

Who works on the engines?
grin.gif

Retired construction management, now shooting.

Happily got out of the gun industry and now own an awesome little dog boarding kennel.

Retired Gulf Commercial Diver, Gun shop and indoor shooting range owner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 58MOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happily got out of the gun industry and now own an awesome little dog boarding kennel.</div></div>

That is a business that I really think I'd enjoy doing and have tossed the idea back and forth for a while now. I worked as an assistant retriever trainer in college and between the client dogs and the dogs used for breeding there were usually between 45-60 dogs to take care of. Lots of work, but I did enjoy working with the dogs.

Re: what do you guys do for a living

Pilot & yes I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Full time Package Car mechanic at UPS, 2nd full time job in my own Chassis Shop designing and building Drag Race cars, in my spare time ( between 2 hour cat naps) I do some Gunsmithing work. 1911's and revolver work, and general repairs on others.
I was told I would get all the sleep i needed when i was dead LOL

Information Technology manager and student.

On call/part time human remains removal/transporter
previously Chrysler Tech, that went to hell. Looking for something else(better) to do.Thinking about going back to school.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smboudreaux</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sell oil and gas to YOU </div></div>

so i guess you all pay my salary by buying his oil and gas</div></div>

I find the oil and gas that helps to pay these guys' salaries.