• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What do your local douchebags drive?

Land Rover Discovery Sport. They’re so prevalent I’ve begun referring to them as our neighborhood minivan.

And a few jacked up ”show trucks.”

But, what do I know? We‘ve got a Silverado, a Wrangler, and a Subaru Ascent in the driveway...

Around here it's this
View attachment 7634715

And this
View attachment 7634716

The most off roading they do is park on the grass at their kids games.
The pickup is high-school farm kids around here. They cruise in them. No idea how they pay for the useless mods. Adult douche bags with real money drive BMW or Audi. You can tell by how they pass you doing 100 in a 70 zone like you're standing still, usually in the right lane, and how they are always parked in front of a hydrant.

Last edited:
8C6D9175-1526-42A4-8E2B-35188C1DA09F.jpeg

This just continues to make me wonder if I've always been an asshole or it's something recent but I really do hate about 95% of the world...
It’s called age, wisdom and the continual Indian rope burn of stupidity across your common sense. BLUF: you are a completely normal asshole.

Reactions: BoltRunner
Boulder, Subaru’s. protesting the removal of prairie dogs from the soccer fields the city tax money pays to maintain and candlelight vigils for a slain bull elk in the city limits. Need I say more? And the damn Bernie stickers next to the coexist bullshit. These fucking flatlanders are obviously the ones who DONT SINGLETRACK in the mountains on thier bikes and ski skates.

it’s the Subaru’s fault...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
BMW's by a long shot, no idea how they can sell such expensive cars with no turn signals.

• Haha
Reactions: lariat
Chevy impalas (newer ones) and Honda/acura sedans have been recently been witnessed committing various fuckery on the freeway

65 in the left lane, not passing anyone and generally just clogging up traffic.

Prius, Subaru, Chevy Cruze, 2wd econopickup.
aka Left Lane Larry's & Lisa's . The roads around here are full of 'em on every 4 lane road.

aka Left Lane Larry's & Lisa's . The roads around here are full of 'em on every 4 lane road.

Every state has them but goddamn Tennessee is really fucking bad. I really avoid driving through your state for that reason.

I like how it's specifically illegal in Georgia to camp in the far left lane and how the Georgia State Patrol reminds people that they MEAN it.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
It doesn't matter what kind of car douchebags drive in Detroit, because easily 50% of the drivers around you at any given time are fucking douchebags

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
In WV it’s trucks. 90% of them are asphalt assholes. You know the type, right? They buy trucks, never haul, never tow, never leave the asphalt.

Reactions: Sleddog30
Lots of IROC Camaros and Hondas here. The IROCs are always in the shop and the Hondas never have their original drivetrain, the door jambs are rarely painted and there's usually a really sad looking stuffed animal hanging off the rear bumper. They sound like weed whackers and are covered in stickers. LOTS of stickers.
Guess im the douche bag around where i live. The animals and rings you see hanging off the bumper are a signal that they are open to street racing.

Guess im the douche bag around where i live. The animals and rings you see hanging off the bumper are a signal that they are open to street racing.
Depends on how many stickers you have and whether or not your door jambs are painted. The stuffed animal itself doesn't necessarily make the douche. It's a package deal.

You have to hang a stuffed animal from your car to let people know you're down to street race? That is the dumbest fucking thing ever.

Typically around here it's the drag radials, loud exhaust, etc. that let's people know. Or show up at a meet and actually race.

Reactions: Bender
Apparently I am one of the douches... had a douche in a minivan pull up next to me at a red light and tell me my pickup screamed "toxic masculinity" and that he was sorry I had a small penis....

Otherwise it is house wives in escalades, tahoes, suburbans, or other large SUVs hauling around their 8 kids.

Last edited:
The California Squat

For those who are too young to remember (note, being too young is a GOOD thing!).

In the very early 60’s (like 1960-61-62) it was thought that having the front of the vehile sitting very high would encourage weight transfer at the starting line, thereby increasing traction. (See first picture). Then it was found that by having very lightly sprung shock absorbers that allowed a lot of weight shift, while allowing the front of the vehicle to sit low at speed made more sense and allowed jsut as much weight transfer/traction. Then

The cars got Really Cool! The coolest vehicles ever built in America. (The C8 Corvette, the Mark IV Ford 1967 LeMan’s winner and possibly the the C5 Corvette excluded) (see second picture
048D7CC0-74BD-4188-8CF5-2C8C2C60B854.jpeg
3848542C-D133-4426-A5F2-2564768ECF73.jpeg

You have to hang a stuffed animal from your car to let people know you're down to street race? That is the dumbest fucking thing ever.

Typically around here it's the drag radials, loud exhaust, etc. that let's people know. Or show up at a meet and actually race.
Its a way to copy what the jdm market does is all. I dont have to do shit but stay white and die.

Depends on how many stickers you have and whether or not your door jambs are painted. The stuffed animal itself doesn't necessarily make the douche. It's a package deal.
I have a few spohn stickers and a support our local police sticker and a built not bought one. Door jambs are factory white, interior is factory red and original. Engine.... not so much

Because the numbers are so great for Subaru's in Colorado, that equates to a greater number of douchebags driving them. However, every Audi All Road (Station Wagon) must require you to be a true douchebag to own. I see them always passing me on blind corners, ice covered roads, and fuck oncoming traffic, they don't care, they pass anyway.

Reactions: cruiserweight