• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars What Knife is in your pocket right now?

Benchmade 940-1... It's a gentleman's folder in my book. Not huge and tactical looking, super light, but with great steel (S90V), and super fast deployment (axis lock FTW). It's the best EDC I've ever owned and carried

Black serrated Benchmade 810 most every day for the past 4 years. It replaced an olive sheepsfoot serrated Griptilian that I lost on a field op; it was a great knife and I was pissed. The CPM-M4 is awesome steel-takes a great edge without too much work and holds it for a long time. Its not stainless, so I also have the special edition one from a few years back with the M390 blade-also great steel.

If I'm feeling fancy I'll carry the 940-1, but its a work of art so I don't put too much wear on it.

Microtech DA Ultratech. The handiest, most comfortable knife I’ve ever carried. When I cross state lines it’s an Emerson CQC-8

Chris Reeve Sebenza 21 carbon fiber inlay.

fullsizeoutput_9f6.jpeg

Reactions: 6gunner
Benchmade Griptilian really happy with this knife, carrying it for quit a while. Holds an edge and not too hard to sharpen. Love the serrated edge for cutting rope and bindings.
image.jpg

20180131_iphone_0111.JPG

ZT 0450CF, great small EDC knife but I want to go back to something larger once I get out of my leg cast and start walking around normally again. I have two Kershaw Blurs with serrated edges and the glass breaker butt - $60 - best all-around work knives and not so expensive you go nuts if something happens but still made in USA and good quality.

I have a couple fixed blades, an Ontario bushcraft knife that is really nice with a Kydex shealth, now all I have to do wait for SHTF.

I'd like to get something like a Medford, a smaller craftsman type operation but they're a lot more expensive so I'm waiting.

Reactions: CSTactical
Added a Microtech UTX-85 D/E to the collection today. Liked it too much not to buy it. The blade is more fragile than the hellhound but is really sweet.

Just a cheap ole Kershaw scallion. Tough as nails though. Use it multiple times daily at work and it's still in pretty good shape minus having to reshape the tip.

Nothing, Just got back from a trip out west and I packed the DPX HEST in my checked bag. When I got to my location the knife was not there, I thought there could be a chance that I forgot to pack it but when I arrived home I did not find it. So some clown who works in the airport must have needed it more than I did.

Nothing, Just got back from a trip out west and I packed the DPX HEST in my checked bag. When I got to my location the knife was not there, I thought there could be a chance that I forgot to pack it but when I arrived home I did not find it. So some clown who works in the airport must have needed it more than I did.
That's messed up man.

Have a good handful of Spyderco’s, a Chris Reeve, a few Cold Steel’s, but the one that travels every day is a very simple Tekna that I was practically challenged by the salesman to leave the store without it-they virtually gave it to me, because they couldn’t figure out how to open it. Takes and holds an edge, locks up tight, so light it about disappears and still of a useful size. Never without it.4CAC2BDA-9A76-4FBF-B9CB-71B3D52D0FA1.jpeg

Microtech Combat Troodon. Recently started carrying OTFs and really like them! Still carry my ZTs occasionally, but it's typically a Microtech in the back pocket.

Benchmade 940 for the last 4 years. I lost my first one, broke my heart. Wife ordered me a replacement. It is in my opinion the best EDC pocket knife.