• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars What Knife is in your pocket right now?

ESEE 4 on the belt.

yvDuykt.jpg

Sanrenmu from a drawer full of Sanrenmu. There is a chance they made your knife. I used to get them for about $10 shipped lol from China. Now it looks like they go for about $15-$50. The 710 is the best bang for the buck on general purpose folder.

A sample...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snuby642
Kershaw Leek, been looking to upgrade for awhile now.
Keyshaw makes so mighty fine blades, a good value. You might upgrade but it will cost quit a bit more money for a little upgrade in blade. There's not much a Keyshaw can't do that a custom or big name brand could do better.
Mike

Keyshaw makes so mighty fine blades, a good value. You might upgrade but it will cost quit a bit more money for a little upgrade in blade. There's not much a Keyshaw can't do that a custom or big name brand could do better.
Mike

Oh I am very happy with it, maybe I shouldn't have said upgrade. I just want something larger.

Zero Tolerance model 0350TS with the DLC coated blade. After having a couple sets of fixed blade broadheads made from s30v I had to have a knife of the same steel. Very durable and holds an edge very well.

Reactions: Wyzrd
EDC is the Spyderco Autonomy, have one in black and the original orange. G-10 grips and H1 steel (H1 uses nitrogen instead of carbon and cannot rust), which makes for a very durable knife.

Turn your sound up!!!

It's ridiculous but it really shuts everybody right the F up. Liberals make dirty shorts. (Now for sale in classifieds, I went back to a smaller knife for EDC)

Last edited:
Crusader Forge VIS-T flipper. I like “overbuilt” folders and this meets that in spades.

Attachments

• BDB52D0C-8785-4EF2-8EFB-FD351072420C.jpeg
    BDB52D0C-8785-4EF2-8EFB-FD351072420C.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 211E3655-93A5-402F-8C2B-64313259D22D.jpeg
    211E3655-93A5-402F-8C2B-64313259D22D.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 62
  • FBD6EDC9-27DC-4FB1-9250-15C813281400.jpeg
    FBD6EDC9-27DC-4FB1-9250-15C813281400.jpeg
    432.4 KB · Views: 60
Spyderco H1 salt. It’s the nitrided steel that does not rust

Salt™ Series knives are the ultimate rustproof marine knife; offering Reliable High-Performanc™ in any environment where corrosion is a concern. Made of H1® steel, our Salt Series knives are completely impervious to corrosion.
https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/category/marine

It something like this in shape- silver blade- no serrations
view@2x.png

One Benchmade or another for the past twenty years or so. Despite their shit customer service.

My EDC knife acts more like a multi-tool than "just a knife". I have a few Kershaw Brawler knives so when one gets too "sharpened" I can just replace it with another.

I'm a big fan of the Spyderco knives as well, and have been carrying a Rookie for at least 20 years now. I own about 6 of them, two with G10 scales and the rest stainless. To me, its a perfect EDC folder.
Funny, but looking it up it lists 1998 as the release date, but the guy that turned me on to them got me one long before that. His son was a dealer or something and maybe it was released on a trial or something. I worked with him up until 1998 and he got me the Rookie a few years before that.

I have a well-used Spyderco Delica 4 with ZDP-189 steel. Still works just fine for my purposes. I am looking for suggestions for a fixed blade knife.
EDC Knife.jpg

Puma hobby tec
Solegen Germany, cold sharp nothing fancy.
20180523_222744.jpg

I have a well-used Spyderco Delica 4 with ZDP-189 steel. Still works just fine for my purposes. I am looking for suggestions for a fixed blade knife. View attachment 6906664

Personally, I really l like the Spyderco Ronin 2 as I like Wharncliffe blades for smaller fixed blades that cut all out of proportion to their size. It has a very positive grip and sheath. I carry the folding model Yojimbo 2 only because it is illegal to carry the fixed blade in the Peoples Republic of California.:sneaky:

When I lived in Pennsylvania it was the opposite so I had to carry fixed blades with my CCW Springfield XD Service .45. When I lived in Arkansas, the knife laws were much more open to what I could carry so I carried multiple fixed blades along with my CCW firearm. Now I realize I have a healthy dose of paranoia, but I helped establish the first drug suppression units in the U.S. Army and had a bounty on my head back then. My hyper situational awareness has kept me alive even through the years as a civilian from two legged animals who have tried to rob and kill me through the years. It so far has allowed me to maintain such a tactical advantage over others I have not had to actually kill those seeking to do me harm. Fortunately they have either surrendered or ran and I don't shoot people in the back after the threat has ended. Even if the shooting is legal it does not shield you from being sued by the bad guys families claiming wrongful death especially in todays political climate. Taking someone's life is not something to enter into lightly and should be a mental state you are prepared for long before you ever even think about possibly putting yourself anywhere near a situation where you may have to face having to do it. If you are not mentally prepared to use deadly force then you have NO business carrying deadly weapons as there can be zero hesitation when the NEED comes. Your life as well as the lives of those you work with depend on you. Making split second decisions is a grave responsibility and many having the luxury of 20/20 hindsight will judge you but that is the reality of life. Be prepared ; some as an old Eagle Scout I learned from my father a WWII First Sargent and my Scout Master along with his friends as well as co-workers (fellow WWII vets one was a survivor of the Bataan Death March as well as a prisoner of the Japanese for the rest of WWII and Pacific combat vets that took me under their wings trying to prepare me for what I might face) being a ROTC grad. during Vietnam. I loved them all as they all were my fathers in a way. If it was not for them and the Green Berets that taught me in college I would not be alive today.

Learn from everyone you can no matter how little or how much. Sift what they say for any kernel of truth because you never know when that may be what saves your life some day. Learn from those who have been there and survived which is usually the senior NCOs. As a young 2Lt. I sought such men out for their knowledge despite some senior officers saying I was fraternizing. I denied it, saying I was only seeking out those with the most combat survival experience for their knowledge and if they doubted me ask the men I contacted what I asked them about as well as what information they conveyed to me. At the officers club I hung out with Green Berets and kept my mouth shut and my ears open. After they vetted me as to who I was and that I was telling them the truth; I was accepted. One can always learn more by listening rather than talking over others.

Attachments

• Ronin 2.png
    Ronin 2.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: