• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What powder scale is everyone using?

Re: What powder scale is everyone using?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rudynix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RCBS ChargeMaster Combo. Best investment I have made in a long time in regards to loading equipment. Before that I was using the RCBS 10-10-10. </div></div>

+1

Lyman DPS3..backed up with a Lee safety scale as a quick double check...cant beat it for the price...Lyman was $289 at Cabelas and the Lee was less than $20 a few years ago....Love the Lyman and it has no problems feeding powder such as TAC RE15 AA 2520 H4895..always charges dead on..

i use an Ohaus 505 I have had for 30 years..no problems and reads when tricking without issue. I am sure you can find a used one for close to nothing..
I do have an RCBS charge master combo I bought several months ago...Great piece of equipment. I still use the beam scale to verify the electronic scale on a regular basis though...

RCBS Chargemaster combo, used the 505 for years with a hand trickler, won't go back.

I had used a Pact powder dispenser and scale but changed to a RCBS 1010 Scale and Redding 3BR powder dispenser. The Pact dispenser and scale are good but the scale like all electronic scales are sensitive to electromagnetic interference. I can throw and weigh charges faster than the dispenser and scale combination.