• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What was the point again?

No I'm not hollowing out dimes, I'm hitting a steel plate in general, but the one at 1200 yards was a .75 IPSC torso according to my instructor. To tell you the truth I'm flattered by your anger. I've laid out facts, my instructor would back them up if I asked him to which I won't because I wouldn't waste his time and I don't care much about this thread. Maybe my targets are much bigger than you assume when I say I can hit under a half mile on first shot. You didn't ask if I'm aiming at a barn. They're steel plates, some of them 24 inch squares and some smaller. But that's expected in the firearms world, men with low acuity are not uncommon.

this shit is only ankle deep.

if you’re in head first. Lmaoooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
You have monies? I teach you this skill with beer and pain killers...
1601520964978.jpeg

The coast is clear. We can post without reading the whole thread now. What was the point again is much better than what do I do now.

No I'm not hollowing out dimes, I'm hitting a steel plate in general, but the one at 1200 yards was a .75 IPSC torso according to my instructor. To tell you the truth I'm flattered by your anger. I've laid out facts, my instructor would back them up if I asked him to which I won't because I wouldn't waste his time and I don't care much about this thread. Maybe my targets are much bigger than you assume when I say I can hit under a half mile on first shot. You didn't ask if I'm aiming at a barn. They're steel plates, some of them 24 inch squares and some smaller. But that's expected in the firearms world, men with low acuity are not uncommon.

Like I said before. Start competing and show what you have learned. At this rate you should be the top dog very shortly.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I want to clarify, I think the world of firearms is possibly the most creative segment of our society and there are a vast number of brilliant inventors. If we didn't live in a Feminist Totalitarian State this fact would be honored in society.

Yeah but can you hit a speed limit sign with a beer bottle from the drivers side. Hey maybe that’s the OPs next challenge.
Now on to the popcorn 🍿

Did that, though it was out of many tries and Ill admit it was luck.

Reactions: Moe Ron
I hired an old moonshiner to teach me shooting.
Now I can hit a 16" plate at a mile off a hickory stump, offhand with a thirty thirty i can shoot the quarter moon on a shithouse from 200yds with Buckhorn sights. I can hit a speed limit sign with double naught buck, doing 65, resting on side view mirror.
Shee-it, I can hit me a speed limit sign going 80, side mirror or no. Car's gonna need some new paint after but I can hit it.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Nobody's angry, they're laughing at you. If youre going to hang around here you better get a thick skin. Especially if youre gonna post stuff like that.

Seems like pistols is your weak point. Maybe practice that more. You should sandbag some comps by shooting only from support side if you’re as dialed in with long guns as you think.
Thank you, yes, pistols are my weak point but its because what it takes to put a shot on target in a zero stress situation is so demanding it seems like in a real world adrenaline situation it would be useless unless they're in your face. What do you mean by "shooting only from support side"? I don't know these competitions.

Thank you, yes, pistols are my weak point but its because what it takes to put a shot on target in a zero stress situation is so demanding it seems like in a real world adrenaline situation it would be useless unless they're in your face. What do you mean by "shooting only from support side"? I don't know these competitions.

Snort!
Quoted for posterity.

His belly is like that because his testicles shrunk. That is what a brake will do to you eventually. We are also starting to see more of this as people quit neck sizing. Notice the no neck.

You are incorrect good Sir. His belly is like that because he retracted his gigantic testicles inside his body to protect them while he napped.

Under time, from an improvised prop, unknown distance, in the wind, with a dozen guys watching you, every miss counts.
What you’ve done under the watchful eye of an instructor doesn’t mean shit.

Nobody's angry, they're laughing at you. If youre going to hang around here you better get a thick skin. Especially if youre gonna post stuff like that.
I know, and thanks. And I'm not known for humility, its my weak area, but I do try to dig inside myself for the truth, to take a moment to ask if what I'm saying is the truth, but I don't think I've been untruthful.

So you're saying just because I can hit everything under a half mile on first shot with a tripod and hit 1200 yards also there is more to tripod than just fucking shooting accurately? We set up the tripod, my instructor told me what's what, and I fucking shot and landed. Why does that mean there's more to the tripod and I haven't "mastered" it? You extend the legs to get the apex roughly level on uneven ground and you fucking shoot off it, dips*hit. Next session we will work with a sling on the tripod to reduce sight jitter. Is tripod some kind of big arena in your mind? Its just a fucking platform to shoot off.
I think you have been mislead by your instructor. You haven't mastered anything. All you did was what the instructor told you to do. I bet he told you what the shooting solution was, and watched over your shoulder the whole time. I have done the same thing with all of my kids, that doesn't mean if the shit hits the fan they could grab a rifle from my safe and start smoke checking assholes at 1K yards.

BTW: A half mile is only 880 yards, it sounds cooler to say half mile though.

Under time, from an improvised prop, unknown distance, in the wind, with a dozen guys watching you, every miss counts.
What you’ve done under the watchful eye of an instructor doesn’t mean shit.

And most of them are friends, and they are giving you a rash of shit, making comments that despite the earprotection, you can hear plain as your spotter. Shit like,"Holy horseshit! Fred has an evil twin and boy is he fucking up Fred's score. Real Fred is gonna be pissed."

I know, and thanks. And I'm not known for humility, its my weak area, but I do try to dig inside myself for the truth, to take a moment to ask if what I'm saying is the truth, but I don't think I've been untruthful.

WHat you need to understand is that a lot of these jokers, like HMFIC Lowlight have done what yourve done and more and in combat situations.I havent been there but I think I can safely say its a lot different when other men are shooting back at you.

Reactions: Winston_H
I own everything under a half mile on first shot as long as its not running.

I've laid out facts, my instructor would back them up if I asked him to which I won't because I wouldn't waste his time and I don't care much about this thread. Maybe my targets are much bigger than you assume when I say I can hit under a half mile on first shot. You didn't ask if I'm aiming at a barn.

"C'mon man"

I think your next logical move is to challenge @lowlight to a match. Start with... Oh, I don’t know... “Sawed off MFer that think he knows it all”. That should be a good start. Ask him to meet you on the range in a full value wind at 30mph and gusts to 45. See where you end up. And what ever you do, don’t make fun of his cat...

I hired an old moonshiner to teach me shooting.
Now I can hit a 16" plate at a mile off a hickory stump, offhand with a thirty thirty i can shoot the quarter moon on a shithouse from 200yds with Buckhorn sights. I can hit a speed limit sign with double naught buck, doing 65, resting on side view mirror.
Double naught buck, does that make you twice as naughty???

I think your next logical move is to challenge @lowlight to a match. Start with... Oh, I don’t know... “Sawed off MFer that think he knows it all”. That should be a good start. Ask him to meet you on the range in a full value wind at 30mph and gusts to 45. See where you end up. And what ever you do, don’t make fun of his cat...

Double naught buck, does that make you twice as naughty???
I’ll put up $$$ on it. Benjamins.

And most of them are friends, and they are giving you a rash of shit, making comments that despite the earprotection, you can hear plain as your spotter. Shit like,"Holy horseshit! Fred has an evil twin and boy is he fucking up Fred's score. Real Fred is gonna be pissed."
Yes if you have ever been in a competition with your friends the shit shoveling is epic. A friend and I were shooting side by side in a match in Culpeper a few years ago and most of the other shooters gathered behind us to hear the insults were lobbing back and forth. At one point I had to open my bolt and set the rifle aside because was laughing so hard. I shot in a 4 position smallbore league with the same guy and we talked shit none stop the entire time. We would have people walk up to us after we were done shooting and ask if we were friends, the usual response was "No never met him before".