• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats your BIG BORE?

It is neither... a Ford M151 mutt. Jeep replacement from the 1960s. Set up as it would have been c. Grenada. Right before the Hummers came along and replaced it.

They are still a bargain... Mutt cost less than the M2... in fact less than a good tripod! Though I had to build all the mount find pintle, fit radios, etc. it is wicked fun to drive!

Cheers, Sirhr

SirHR,
I just got my Harrell tuner for my CZ457 MTR. The CZ has a barrel OD of .860" ( photo 1 ) I had a guy make me up some brakes for my Annie's with a taper to .750 and an OD of .860". ( photo 3 ) The brakes in photo four are his standard brake for the RPRR and the American 8348 and they have an OD of .860". So in theory, I hope to be able to move my one tuner around from rifle to rifle and keep the numerical value with the tuners micrometer like thimble. I provided him the trigged out dimensions to create the soft taper on the Annie brake's I wanted the seamless look and not a step down or a simple 45* angle.

I only put 15 rounds down range and the CZ was in a vice, but she shows real potential. I like to shoot a the small nubs on "T" posts used for fencing. It forces me to focus. I have not even worked on the trigger yet and it will adjust down to 15 oz. from the factory. I am waiting for my spring kit to arrive.

My only complaint with my Athlon Helos BTR 8 x 34 x 56 is how stiff the IR turret is. I'm getting my third one next week. I'm going to call my rep and see if there is a fix. Maybe a drop of silicon lube.

With luck my Malcolm scope will get here before Saturday of next week and in time for me to install it. Going to the Nieces for dinner if my medical allows it.

If you go to Evil - Bay copy / paste this : " RPR 10/22 Muzzle Brake/Compensator .860" O.D. 1/2-28 22LR "
It will take you to the guy that did my brakes. I don't know him except by his work and texts. But he does nice work at a fair price. I simply did a sketch and it was not even to scale and it was only a side view. My sketch is shown in my last photo. He can design something for you and send you a 3-D model and he works with steel as well.

Attachments

• DSC09854.JPG
    DSC09854.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC09858.JPG
    DSC09858.JPG
    496.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC09860.JPG
    DSC09860.JPG
    438.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC09861.JPG
    DSC09861.JPG
    498 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC09859.JPG
    DSC09859.JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 23
  • hi-lux-malcolm-6x-long-scope-main 450.00.jpg
    hi-lux-malcolm-6x-long-scope-main 450.00.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 19
  • Z2.jpg
    Z2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Z1.jpg
    Z1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC09794.JPG
    DSC09794.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
" I really wish somebody would make a SxS shotgun with double rifled barrels OR even one rifled barrel and one smooth bore. Making twin rifled barrels is complicated (hence the cost) BUT a single rifled with a smooth bore beside it (or under) would be cheap. "

Hey Edelweiss, how about 2 shotgun and a single rifle barrel?

View attachment 7055910

The Hoot Owl !