• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What's your daily CC gun?

Ruger LC9S in a versacarry holster at 4 oclock and spare mag at 8 also in a versacarry. Very low profile and light. Put my hands on a p365 yesterday and that's probably going to work its way onto my belt too.

Reactions: Alabusa
I’ve recently moved from a G43 to G48 for EDC. I still have the 43 for times when maximum concealability is needed, which isn’t often.

Went from G19 to Shield every bit helps when you are a skinny mofo the Tulster IWB most comfortable I've been.

I keep coming back to the G19.

I have a G43 that I rarely carry. It’s super comfortable but oddly doesn’t conceal much better AIWB vs my 19.

I shoot the 19 so much better. Plus with 16 rounds on tap I don’t feel obligated to carry a reload. With a 43 I feel a reload is mandatory.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Hipoint 9 with an extended clip
435B3775-A5E8-469A-8283-531C6E1BAF59.jpeg

G43 or G19 in IWB. I recently purchased a 43X that will replace the 43. 43X is perfect(wish it was all black and can live with out FCS though). I will be keeping 43.

G43 or G19 in IWB. I recently purchased a 43X that will replace the 43. 43X is perfect(wish it was all black and can live with out FCS though). I will be keeping 43.
I felt similarly about the 43x, so I bought a 48 and run my 43 slide on it. A perfect solution for me. Now I basically have a 43, 43x, and 48

usually in the winter or down in the woods the Austin police department s&w 3.5" 27-2 with steer head ivories gets carried, but for all the time its the series 70 colt 45 gold cup also with steer head ivories in a galco horse hide royal guard iwb holster

Attachments

• IMG_4936.jpg
    IMG_4936.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4933.jpg
    IMG_4933.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4934.jpg
    IMG_4934.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 54
CZ Shadow 2, Surefire X300U, will be adding an RMR at some point. CC with the standard 17 round mags Everything other purpose gets the 22/23 round mags
693E7507-D4B2-4747-9E72-7B38CF8A2301.jpeg

Reactions: 308pirate and RS14
Good god, you guys pack some big shit around. Are you carrying the big stuff in shoulder rigs or what?

Reactions: Sieg
Depending on the 'occasion' the majority of the time a SIG P365, alternates are a Para-O P12 or SIG P320 X-Carry w/ Romeo optic. Shoulder holsters are my preference for comfort, accessibility, and dual spare mags. Considering a .357 SIG conversion for the X-Carry if they offer a cut the slide for the Romeo optic.

Primarily a sig p365, especially when I’m wearing sweats like I usually do around the house. Winter I turn more to my P10C with a red dot and in the hottest part of summer I go with a ruger LCP II

Glock 19 gen 4 spare mag with Hornady Critical defense loads In a Crossbreed Super tuck or my Sig P320 X Carry with Olight pl mini 2 I have 138gr Federal Syntech Defense in it and it rides in a Mckintec Appendix rig with Spare mag. I have the romeo 1 on it now but I am questioning the battery life and am thinking I wanna go back to Irons. Sometimes old school EAA Windicator for Federal .38+p HSTs. But Mainly the Glock

glock 26 gen 2... with spare 17 mag... daughters each carry glock 43's.... wife, not so much... LOL

Sig p320 SC. I've found its helpful for my confidence to have a smaller version of the pistol I primarily use for competition (Sig P320 full size). I have two because one has a competition trigger job and the other I just wanted to carry and keep as 'plain' as possible

Micro carry deep conceal Sig P290RS.
Everyday carry all day CZ P-07.

Makarov PM. I would post a picture but it has a lot of holster wear and boring com bloc bakelite grips. Don't laugh, we've called in air strikes against a lot less.

Snubby 38 around town because there ain't much crime round here. Beretta 92 if I go visit family in the city because there's a lot of crime.

As of the moment I'm carrying my Stacatto-P in a Tier 1 Axis Slim...

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleBull
Hipoint 9 with an extended clip
View attachment 7139565
-
I will see your Hipoint, and raise with a Taurus PT45 ...LOL

I not proud and if it goes bang every time at action range 100% ,then I will carry it . I carry that Taurus a lot and it not any size difference than my g26 that I carry for years. I like to carry Sig once while also.
But... Right now for past couple months I carry a cherry blued 1984 Taurus Snubnose with a trigger that is really sweet lite smooth . 5-rounds of 38spl is GTG and not likely I am getting into a parking lot shootout with ms13 when running to safeway for a gallon of milk .

Reactions: BootyLord
At night or when going to shifty palces, I carry a 15 round min gun, VP9, P30 LEM, P320Compact.

During the day going to mall etc., I have been rocking a Shield, but just bought a P365XL w/RDS. After a shoot a few matches and ring it out, it will be my goto.

PB

Switched to the 320 xcompact. Perfect size but I wish they issued the xcarry with the slightly longer sight radius. I also tried out the 365 which carried like it wasnt even there, but found the grip too thin for my tastes.

I carry a 6 1/2 inch barrel S&W M 27. I just wear a suit jacket or coat most of the time, if I leave the woods at all.

I too carry the Sig 938 inside an Alien Gear holster. I find it conceals very well.

Another Sig 365 with the 12rd mag. My word is that a comfortable pistol in the hand. Also when it's hot out, I carry an LCP .380.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Time of the year/clothing/situation will dictate which one I carry. Being a Glock boy, it's either a G19, a G26, or a G43. Usually it's a G26.

Yeah, I love my CZ 75 Omega but it's more size and weight than I want to carry. Maybe a P01 like yours or a 75 Compact or a Rami or one of each. Ha!

Don't forget the P-07 and the P-10C

This is rapidly becoming my favorite pistol of all time
P-10 optics1.jpg

Reactions: stilesg57
For those who carry with a combo rig for their firearm and spare mag, how do you do a tactical reload? Seems like you'd have to switch the firearm into your off hand, reach for your mag with your strong hand. Then fumble to get the mag into your off hand while putting the firearm back into your strong hand. That seems like a bunch of confusion or a lot of time to do all of that. I usually carry a spare mag in my off hand pocket or run a mag holder on my belt on the off hand side.

I'm not saying I'm some know it all, but I just don't see it.

@BullGear

Generally those are appendix carry holsters. You’d index the mag with your support hand just as you would if it were in a mag carrier. The only difference is the mag draw stoke from the carrier is more inline with your body as opposed to the side of your body.