• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What's your daily CC gun?

20200416_135212-jpg.7301084

I know I'm new here but do you mind me asking what happened to your forearm, lancetkenyon?
Looks like a small bull shark or something tasted it.

Glock 26 I change out mags depending on what or where I'm going.

Attachments

• 20200510_165240.jpg
    20200510_165240.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 43
G43 for me plus two extra mags on the hip (in those wonderful plastic OEM Glock mag carriers).
For me, the G43 is the best weapon that Glock has offered for concealed carry.
Not too big or heavy that putting it on your belt , sticking in your pocket (in a pocket holster, of course) or putting it on your ankle that it becomes a hassle.
My favorite spot is AIWB in a Side Guard Minimal Clip in the winter or in my shorts pocket in an inside-out Azula ITP holster in warm weather.
I've tried the G17, G19, G26, G27, G30, and G21 but found them too thick and weighty that daily carry become "less-daily".
The G43 is a godsend for me. I have yet to leave the house w/o it!

Glock 36.
Currently looking for a 3rd gen glock 36 frame with light rails so I can get a custom silencer holster so I can carry suppressed.
Unfortunately I own the red headed step child of the glock family and glock wont sell the lower and none of the 80% companies make one.

My rotation ... in order of use:
1. Glock G43
2. H&K VP9SK
3. Kahr PM9
4. S&W J Frame Airweight Titanium
5. Wilson Sentinel 9mm

Last edited:
Normally one of my Glock 19’s, but I carry my Yost BHP when I want to be all dressed up.

Attachments

• 91E0CE5B-2A70-4676-90FB-C40C485D9FC3.jpeg
    91E0CE5B-2A70-4676-90FB-C40C485D9FC3.jpeg
    680.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 26B26A48-A7E6-4D0F-976D-AE1AF094A45B.jpeg
    26B26A48-A7E6-4D0F-976D-AE1AF094A45B.jpeg
    721.1 KB · Views: 56
I rotate between my P365 or my big ass service weapon P229 .357 Sig. Thinking about adding the G45.

Used to be a Walther PPS M2 until I got a tier 1 holster and a CZ P07 to go with it.

I alternate between three: HK USPc in .45 is my go to. I’ve been carrying it since 2012 and it’s become a natural extension of my arm. I sold it not too long ago and immediately bought another. I carry it in either a paddle holster or an IWB kydex holster with loops, both made by comp-tac.

In the summer, when I’m wearing shorts and a tshirt and can’t get away with the HK I carry the Walther PPK in .380. It’s a snappy little gun that gets a lot of hate for the weight due to its all steal construction, but it feels great in the hand. I carry it in a leather holster made by CME Holsters via Etsy.

Not pictured is a new STI Staccato P Duo with RMR and light that I’ve been working in. It’s a great gun with one of the best triggers with 20+1 capacity and is quickly becoming my go to. It stays on my night stand and comes with me often these days when I can get away with it (prints a lot). I carry it in an IWB leather holster from The Southern Trapper (Uncle Sam). Comfortable as all hell in that thing.
D8B8DCC1-9CA6-4490-B8E1-CF1FCF85534B.jpeg

Sig 365. Best sights, ergos, mag cap for size, accuracy, and trigger of many different CCWs I’ve had and sold over the years.

Glock 27 with clipdraw iwb usually. If I'm going for light weight its a S&W bodyguard 380 inside pocket.

Glock17 w/ RMR

Lancetkenyon's image reminds me I need to have my G19 upper receiver completed. I had the same stipple finish work done on my lower and it's a fantastic improvement.

I’m amazed at how many of you guys carry full-sized stuff every day. I only conceal and have to keep it small.

Kel-Tec PF9 is the least common denominator gun and goes with me everywhere a ccw legally can.

Springer XDS-9 is my preference if I can take a little more size and a lot more weight (half a lb more).

Eventually I’m going to get a Hellcat or P365 and replace both. Would love the additional capacity on board.

I’m amazed at how many of you guys carry full-sized stuff every day. I only conceal and have to keep it small.

Kel-Tec PF9 is the least common denominator gun and goes with me everywhere a ccw legally can.

Springer XDS-9 is my preference if I can take a little more size and a lot more weight (half a lb more).

Eventually I’m going to get a Hellcat or P365 and replace both. Would love the additional capacity on board.

Need a good holster and belt and learn to dress around the gun. I carry a full size with extended mag

P365 is a my pocket gun

IMG_5595.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
Wilson Combat EDCX9 in a WC practical holster. Took me a while to save up for this one, but it shoots a lot better than I do and looks great.
Forgot to add. I received my Wilson Combat Sig P320 at about 3:00PM, today. Wish I knew how to send photos. These pistols are very well made and I would like to share them with hide members. Anyone care to help me with the photo problem????????

Last edited:
Ruger SP101 in winter usually or CZ P10C in warmer weather. I've carried G19 but I like the P10 better overall for feel and it's so soft to shoot with DPM recoil system installed.

I like the P10 better overall for feel and it's so soft to shoot with DPM recoil system installed.

Does that shit really work? Serious question. Does it help with sights return to target?

CZ P-07

I'm basically done with all other semi autos except DA/SA CZs. The RMR that used to ride on my P-10F USPSA/IDPA Carry Optics pistol is now on my P-09 which I had milled about a month ago.

View attachment 7338825
Ditto here.
I’m only interested in carrying DA/SA CZs.
P-07 for every days carry, but just received my new StealthGear IWB for my P-01.

G27 or s&w 638 both with crimson trace grips. Sig 2022 if I’m traveling.

All factory Agency Glock 19 with RMR and SF Vampire. Custom IWB and OWB holsters from forum member JWRamp (he makes great stuff):

564938A0-B834-48EB-98B5-AFB532FABF0F.jpeg

Beretta Nano or Taurus G2C. Neither of them EVER have had issues. The Taurus is one of the most accurate pistols I've ever had, believe it or not. The first pull of the trigger sucks but you get used to it (plus there's a trigger kit that fixes that if you want). I had a Ruger LCP and that thing locked up one too many times and I got rid of it. I can't imagine carrying anything larger than the Taurus for CC. When I do CC, I use a left handed IWB holster on the small of my back. I'm right handed but find that pulling the gun with the butt facing to my left forces me to keep the barrel from ever pointing at myself.

At the risk of being Johnny-Me-Too, I've been switching between the 1911 and BHP for the past 16 years, but bugger me black and blue if I'm not smitten by the P-07/9...
Stupid fun to shoot.
I need to find a decent holster as I'm just stuffing them in my waistband right now.

IMG_7069.JPG

Reactions: TrevK
I’ve been pretty happy with my 43x so far, about 5 months deep. It’s possible that the 365 would have been a better buy, but the 43x hasn’t done anything weird yet and I’m having a hard time changing platforms after carrying a Glock for the last couple of years.

Attachments

• AF60CE6E-FC2E-400C-B554-5CFF44D964CE.jpeg
    AF60CE6E-FC2E-400C-B554-5CFF44D964CE.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 38
As much as I love my FNS9c. I’m really starting to fancy a single stack just for the comfort of it

At the risk of being Johnny-Me-Too, I've been switching between the 1911 and BHP for the past 16 years, but bugger me black and blue if I'm not smitten by the P-07/9...
Stupid fun to shoot.
I need to find a decent holster as I'm just stuffing them in my waistband right now.

View attachment 7356592
I really like my IWB StealthGear holsters for my P-01 and P-07.