• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats Your Personal Goal ?

Re: Whats Your Personal Goal ?

Get down to about 170-180. Currently 190lbs 5,11'. Been doing pushups for 6 months now. I always do them on and off. Wanting to trim some fat, build staminia, and have some strength. Gotta get in shape to shoot better now that i've started USPSA.

Friend and I have started doing p90x and it's very fun/challenging. Though we did Biceps the other day and i think strained myself too hard, i can't straighten my arms with out feeling a sharp pain run from the hinge of the elbow down through the bicep. Lol.

I have different goals then your 2x bench and running like a mad man. I work out and stay fit to get girls. No fucking joke........ But that was before last year, I now have irreversable lung damage from my last job. I now work out to be able to breath properly and stay lean. No matter what I do I will be be able to run good again or have any carbiovasculare strengh.

Lose 40 pounds. I'm 5' 10". At the beginning of April, I was 197 pounds, the majority of it probably resting in my college beer belly. I'd never been so out of shape in my life, and coming so close to the 200 lb mark was my wake up call. I officially crossed the halfway mark this week, now clocking in at 176.0 pounds. After I get my body fat down, I wouldn't mind going back up to around 170 or so, but I want to keep the body fat around 10%. I was probably closer to 25% body fat before I started down this road.