• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Wait wait wait.... are those camo crocs??

I thought everybody had these! There "OAF" I only wear them when I want to sneak up on something. :cool:

i-QQxTdRZ-L.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
You see the hole that Bull is in? 2 Miles? lol They humped all night to get into this spot we dropped them off the night before the opener. They took it out with a block and tackle, mile of crab line, and 4 sections of haywire. Like logging, but skylining an Elk. People do it around here all the time. We've had a fair share of hump your ass off to the back forty for 2 or 3 trips with quarters, head n cape n bone, gear, yada yada. But I know what you mean. Really. ;)

Then again, we do enjoy whacking them in the Farmers fields from time to time. Nothing wrong with that.

Like everything else westside, it looks wet. You haven't had any appreciable rain lately, have you ? Nothing more fun than humping a carcass out of a hole like that when it's pouring down rain on top of wet moss and ferns. Throw in some fresh nettles for a gay 'ole time.....

Skylining it ? Cool......WAY Cool :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Thx Bud, this trip has been the shizzle so far. Spent a couple of days in Venice. Yin and Yang kind of experience. Really cool everything, but way too many people/tourists. The wife and I made friends with a local restauranteur.....Started out as complete strangers. The guy just spoiled the shit out of us. He deals with tourist shitbirds all day/every day, but I guess he liked the fact that we treated his staff and him with a great deal of respect from the "get go". He has young kids/men working there, all working long hours and trying really hard. The kind of young men that you would want your daughters to be dating. Had great food, reasonably priced and he threw in all kinds of goodies for us to take home with us. We drowned them with "Thank You's".....(and tips).

In Pula Croatia now, came into the harbor tonight on the ferry in darkness. The 6th oldest (but most intact) Roman Coliseum in the world was illuminated and is 2 blocks from our "apartment". Will be walking around tomorrow and taking local transportation to see the sights. Will report back (with pics). Have already talked with the innkeeper about doing an extended stay (30 days or more) on future visits when I retire. Pula and Budapest (fucking amazing) are definitely on the top of the list. Cheap, beautiful and great, geat people. Going to Split, Hvar, Dubrovnik and then on to Ljubljana in the next few days.

Oh, and these people, all of them, have lived behind the Iron Curtain. Shy of you Devil Dogs that have stared it down and know better, the average "Murikan" has no fucking idea of how bad things can get. In my travels, it is not unusual for locals to say something to me in reverence to the USA in regard to helping end their oppression. I'm so far beyond being humbled, I just say "Thank you, you're welcome and may my wife and I offer to share our table, wine and meals with you". Just gawd awful magic......I just love this. Off to bed now, been a long day...Take care everyone !

Have departed Pula Croatia, in Split Croatia now. Processing pics is taking a lot of time (otherwise spent on sightseeing). Here's a pic of the new, aptly named, "Sniper's Hide" on one of the Islands in the Croatian Marine National Park System. Who'da thunk it ? (I suspect, a relic from WWII, as opposed to one of the numerous other "Social Intercourse" adventures they have had with other countries over the course of history);

1536939349353.png

Last edited:
Like everything else westside, it looks wet. You haven't had any appreciable rain lately, have you ? Nothing more fun than humping a carcass out of a hole like that when it's pouring down rain on top of wet moss and ferns. Throw in some fresh nettles for a gay 'ole time.....

Skylining it ? Cool......WAY Cool :cool::cool::cool:

We got a few days with on and off torrential downpours. Much needed.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Hours, Rates and Happy Endings ? (Asking for a friend in Pacific County, WA.....;):LOL:)

Hi,

That "friend" has already sent me the contact information for his ladyboy...talk about high maintenance when you require a specific ladyboy pedigree. Something about Catholic role playing.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

That "friend" has already sent me the contact information for his ladyboy...talk about high maintenance when you require a specific ladyboy pedigree. Something about Catholic role playing.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Hmmmm............I'm picturing "someone" going ahead and photoshopping his mug onto the face of a Cardinal, robe, hat, smoke and all.....and posting it up for our viewing pleasure. Veer's back, right ?.......

'bout ready for bedtime, hope I don't have nightmares.....

People like to eat! These 3 food stands do almost as much as 15 rides over the course of the summer. Times have changed, it never used to be that way

Awesome view. Looks like paradise, but too many Democrats in Oregon.
Technically it's 5 cities, Portland being the majority, specifically Multnomah county. Eliminate the extreme left bias in Portland and the state would vote right leaning Conservative.

Portland is an absolute cesspool and major embarrassment. Oregon's degradation started with the Spotted Owl BS.

Too many Democrats or a target rich environment? :sneaky:

@Mooseknuckles will know this awesome young man. This is our Jail Plumber who dumped a massive 5x5. That's a dandy. Sent it to @Rthur aling with the 6x6 to get him on track and and keep him inspired. :p

View attachment 6944584

Now what's this talk of a group tour of phuket? :ROFLMAO:

"This is our Jail Plumber who dumped a massive 5x5"......I'm really glad you included this pic, because otherwise, I might have (easily) mis-interpreted your comment.....Jail Plumber and whatnot.

Funny you mention Phuket. The wife and I literally just walked back into the apartment in Split (Croatia) after an absolutely amazing 5 Island, RIB tour that went from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM local time. She's already looking for hotels in Phuket.

I think we covered 150 nautical miles or so today. These guys were not afraid to torch some (alot of) petrol. Went to the Blue Cave, pretty cool, in as much as it's so remotely located. Then, went across the channel to a small fishing village called Vis. Storybook stuff.
I think I took more pics today with my Fuji XT-2 than anytime in the past. I'm gonna have quadruple O/T in order to process them all.

Croatia friggin' Rocks !!

1537028676131.png

1537028713140.png

Still some corn in, but the 655 yard target is now visible from the deck. So, crowd the left side of the deck bench, just right of the Forsythia and left of the Pear tree (self pollinating my ass), and just over the tops of the tassels down to the 75% IPSC. Whump goes the ol’ 308...ding.
667D7676-7032-4550-B599-C9FE5B0440A5.jpeg

Boy J, you sure seem to have a merry gang of Wapiti asassins that you run with around there lately.

How many are your buddies up to ? 3 that I know of......Some damn fine skills. ;)

When I used to hunt (modern/CF), I was happy to just see something, much less get close enough to whack a bull with archery gear.

(oh, BTW, the wife wants to know when the barbecue is. She hasn't made the connection about your location and salmon fishing yet.....give it time, she will.....it's just a matter of time before we show up in your driveway. Only question will be is what kind of gear we have in the back of the truck when we roll up....:unsure:;):cool:).

Boy J, you sure seem to have a merry gang of Wapiti asassins that you run with around there lately.

How many are your buddies up to ? 3 that I know of......Some damn fine skills. ;)

When I used to hunt (modern/CF), I was happy to just see something, much less get close enough to whack a bull with archery gear.

(oh, BTW, the wife wants to know when the barbecue is. She hasn't made the connection about your location and salmon fishing yet.....give it time, she will.....it's just a matter of time before we show up in your driveway. Only question will be is what kind of gear we have in the back of the truck when we roll up....:unsure:;):cool:).

LOL It's all we do here. ;) We have a lot of Elk. No better chance to kill than archery. If I could pull my bow I'd gone with the stick this year instead of the gun. Next year.
Honestly the only thing to do here is hunt n fish n crab n clam. But we're good with that. :giggle:
We're gonna have to work on a dinner date. Tell mama we'll getter done at some point. (y)

IMG_2159.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
So it was a bit of a busy day for us at Cheese Days. A little hot and humid for most upper Midwest folks but they still came out in droves. The last picture shows how most end up before going home at this one. The beer flows all day long and some people just can't contain themselves ?

View attachment 6944782View attachment 6944783View attachment 6944784View attachment 6944785So it was a bit of a busy day for us at Cheese Days. A little hot and humid for most upper Midwest folks but they still came out in droves. The last picture shows how most end up before going home at this one. The beer flows all day long and some people just can't contain themselves ?

Yeah, and right next to the cash machine......why does it always have to be right next to the cash machine ? :unsure::ROFLMAO::cool:

@Mooseknuckles will know this awesome young man. This is our Jail Plumber who dumped a massive 5x5. That's a dandy. Sent it to @Rthur along with the 6x6 to get him on track and and keep him inspired. :p

View attachment 6944584

Now what's this talk of a group tour of phuket? :ROFLMAO:
That’s a dandy bull Noah killed. I have seen a couple more bulls taken around here. Just some small rag horn bulls. I was supposed to muzzleload this year but with the new house and moving that won’t work. So I switch to rifle. Haven’t done that in 12 years. Going to have to get the 300 win mag dialed for that.

Yesterday’s UTV trip was the Pryors. First stop was the Big Ice Cave:
61C35268-4A98-4618-8C92-F3FA1A25614B.jpeg
B6F0491D-A22B-4D2B-9328-E67D1F21D342.jpeg
678AFFC4-9C1D-4188-AD17-F647CD2D7F31.jpeg

Then on to see a small part of the Pryor herd of wild horses:
93DEBD46-BDBD-4C4B-A0B5-FF4869F14AFE.jpeg

Colors are starting to change in the high country:
4382A7CA-CCBF-4EA7-A580-CFA38BD04270.jpeg

And finally, Murcia, freedom, and ZFG about us even though we were less than 50’ away on the road (yes, I know it’s a golden, not a bald):
77C509A7-2D26-4A61-854D-9145FD2DD419.jpeg

That’s a dandy bull Noah killed. I have seen a couple more bulls taken around here. Just some small rag horn bulls. I was supposed to muzzleload this year but with the new house and moving that won’t work. So I switch to rifle. Haven’t done that in 12 years. Going to have to get the 300 win mag dialed for that.

Yep, they're dropping like flies down my way. Really vocal this year. Not a nicer guy, Noah, to smack that big daddy. Dust off the WM and us Rifle Season Boys will do our best to pick up whatever remains after the Stick and Sabots are done flying. Good luck Brother !!