• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I had to take a trip today and took this picture as I was getting my truck out of the barn this morning my Iphone doesn't do it justice. And on the way home I saw at least 6 Hornets land at Dayton International Airport, must be dodging the hurricane.

i-xqQtG9p-L.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking about bow hunter dirty rotten bastard sumbitches......just funnin? Saddeled up Saturday morning to take care of that shooting I didn’t get to do at the cabin. Get up there and you couldn’t swing a cat without hitting some dude with a bow. Looks like I’m not getting any shooting done but spent a pleasant time in the trees with a good luck to the fellas.

4B356042-056E-4E2E-89C5-4178C9A67CDE.jpeg
B29B28A7-F8DD-4F10-850B-010472D7D1BD.jpeg
15153601-3D26-4336-987C-077D556CE436.jpeg
E708EE69-5DD5-428A-A10E-F7CBDE8CABA1.jpeg
6CEDF320-49C8-4290-BAEA-FA93CE7F08D1.jpeg
93E9DE61-BC87-4A4D-B8D5-002E1B31384F.jpeg
7B72D044-2FE7-484A-B294-5EA73983DFAB.jpeg
14682605-0C16-4125-8E92-D246DEDB40C3.jpeg
EB7D020C-FB6D-44FE-91C6-920F41A4A25F.jpeg
3B28F8C4-F59A-4164-88BC-8AF79B11D78C.jpeg

Trip today was in northern WY. Took the wife up to show her old elk hunting grounds for me from days gone by.

7DBEE09C-0761-471C-A1C2-814C10DE0894.jpeg
F442D012-294F-4419-8747-D1D8D6DEF923.jpeg

Heart Mountain in the backdrop. It is a geological puzzle - the rocks on top are like 300 million years old while the underlying rocks they rest on are only like 50 million years old.
F7FF8C8D-56D0-441E-B93A-D20807CDB505.jpeg

Heart Mountain in the backdrop. It is a geological puzzle - the rocks on top are like 300 million years old while the underlying rocks they rest on are only like 50 million years old.
You ever wonder how the fuck they know that? What i do boggles some so I am not saying they are wrong. Just saying how the fuck.!?

Reactions: RNWRKNP
You guys members of the same beard club?
Funny you mention that. So I just met this guy a little over a year ago. My wife used to work with his for a few years and we just never met. This guy is ex spec ops, badass mother fucker! Works for a company now that he's retired and had a little 1/2" beard when I met him. I joked about his baby beard and how he should tell HR to kiss his ass. Next thing you know his beard is getting bigger and bigger. ? His wife told me last month that she's happy I convinced him to grow it out because now he scares people without having to say a word.

"Nam Me Oh Ho, Whore And Gay Key Oh"......something along those lines ?

So, still on vacation......scurrying around Croatia, Slovenia and Italy the last couple of days......

In Ljubljana today, had a terrifically simple, fabulous, home cooked Slovenian meal of sausage, mustard, homegrown/grated horseradish, Slovenian "light" beef stew, some homemade bread, a Slovenian dark beer and a raspberry/white chocolate "dumpling" (actually, a pastry.....mmmm!!). Finish it all up, basking in the afterglow and decided the wife and I should go for a walk. Cruising around oldtown/triple bridge area and who do I run into ? .........

Ladies_Ljubljana_091618.jpg

A couple of very nice ladies that have also traveled the world quite extensively. We got into a conversation about their travels and strangely enough, they had been over in the Phillippines in the late seventies/early eighties. I said "what a coincidence, I think I know someone that had been there at about the same time"....Well, we got to comparing notes and it sure seems they were/are very well aware of the legendary "1J04". They referrred to him as "1J Boom boom, all night long". I had a puzzled look on my face and said "you must be confusing 1J with someone else". They were not pleased with my response and were quite adamant that I was wrong and that they wanted to get back in touch with 1J. I was a little concerned as their tone had quickly and dramatically changed from when we first started talking. I was worried they would call their boyfriends and there would be retribution for possibly having insulted them.

J; as a result, after multiple protestations, I finally felt the best thing to do was to honor their "request" to provide them with your address and phone number. As luck would turn out, they are going to be flying in to Seattle next week, renting a car and "seeing the sights". They said that they miss you very much and you are on the top of their list of people/things to go see. They said they have a lot of catching up to do with you, which sounds very promising.

I told them that sounded wonderful, but unfortunately, I will be in the Los Angeles area on business all next week and I was sorry I would not be able to attend or host the re-union personally.

If something comes up and I can be of further help, please let me know. I feel really good about what I have been able to do to help everyone up to this point and I will do everything I can to help push a good situation over the goal line.

Oh, and it was kind of odd.....as we all came closer to approaching triple bridge, there were a group of students there that made a series of "outloud" comments to the nice ladies. I don't speak Slovenian, but based upon the reaction from the two ladies, I'm not so sure the 6th graders weren't making some unjust, disparaging remarks against these fine women. You know how 6th graders can be...... It almost seemed as though the children knew the women and vis versa. Maybe the women knew the childern's Fathers......I don't know...

Last edited:
Tornados are just whirlpools without the water.

You're welcome.

PS We had one in College Park today. The sky still looks funky.

Years ago, pre-Internet, I called Cabelas to order a "Jerk-Tow Strap"
The nice lady took my order and got the information.

As we were finishing up she said, "You're a really good friend to do that."
I was bewildered - "Huh? Do what?"

"Tow that guy, even though he is a jerk!" :LOL:

So, still on vacation......scurrying around Croatia, Slovenia and Italy the last couple of days......

In Ljubljana today, had a terrifically simple, fabulous, home cooked Slovenian meal of sausage, mustard, homegrown/grated horseradish, Slovenian "light" beef stew, some homemade bread, a Slovenian dark beer and a raspberry/white chocolate "dumpling" (actually, a pastry.....mmmm!!). Finish it all up, basking in the afterglow and decided the wife and I should go for a walk. Cruising around oldtown/triple bridge area and who do I run into ? .........

View attachment 6945365

A couple of very nice ladies that have also traveled the world quite extensively. We got into a conversation about their travels and strangely enough, they had been over in the Phillippines in the late seventies/early eighties. I said "what a coincidence, I think I know someone that had been there at about the same time"....Well, we got to comparing notes and it sure seems they were/are very well aware of the legendary "1J04". They referrred to him as "1J Boom boom, all night long". I had a puzzled look on my face and said "you must be confusing 1J with someone else". They were not pleased with my response and were quite adamant that I was wrong and that they wanted to get back in touch with 1J. I was a little concerned as their tone had quickly and dramatically changed from when we first started talking. I was worried they would call their boyfriends and there would be retribution for possibly having insulted them.

J; as a result, after multiple protestations, I finally felt the best thing to do was to honor their "request" to provide them with your address and phone number. As luck would turn out, they are going to be flying in to Seattle next week, renting a car and "seeing the sights". They said that they miss you very much and you are on the top of their list of people/things to go see. They said they have a lot of catching up to do with you, which sounds very promising.

I told them that sounded wonderful, but unfortunately, I will be in the Los Angeles area on business all next week and I was sorry I would not be able to attend or host the re-union personally.

If something comes up and I can be of further help, please let me know. I feel really good about what I have been able to do to help everyone up to this point and I will do everything I can to help push a good situation over the goal line.

Oh, and it was kind of odd.....as we all came closer to approaching triple bridge, there were a group of students there that made a series of "outloud" comments to the nice ladies. I don't speak Slovenian, but based upon the reaction from the two ladies, I'm not so sure the 6th graders weren't making some unjust, disparaging remarks against these fine women. You know how 6th graders can be...... It almost seemed as though the children knew the women and vis versa. Maybe the women knew the childern's Fathers......I don't know...

Thx Best Buddy ! ? Larry Peso left one hell of a dna trail in the day. And I'd like to give a shout out to Sally Struthers for taking care of my mistakes as best she can. :ROFLMAO:

With all the trailering that you have to do I have to believe that I could pick the tire on the trailer and you could park it on a nickel from about any angle?
I prefer a line so we can keep camp straight ?
So I drive truck for a living in the winter also. Been driving since I was 11. Started on an old autocar with 3 sticks in it. I was a yard horse driver for John Deere for a couple years and would park over 80 trailers a day most days. My father in law has been doing this his whole life but he knows when something has to go somewhere that it shouldn't fit, in the guy to make it fit

Last edited:
20180915_112514.jpg

From last weekend after the campaign trip got cut short. Took my son (2) to feed the carp. With I could have gotten his face when the food hit the water. Too many pepole around for me to grab one so he could see it better. They get upset about you grabbingthe fish.

Had a nice rain here earlier this week, on the peaks it snowed. The black dog had grass awns removed from each ear this week too, they were burrowing towards her ear drums. At least there aren't venomous critters...

images removed

Last edited:
Looks like a great place to really live life. (y)
I pay for it in other ways. I don't own there, I trade labor for "lodging" in a run down 30 yr old motorhome. And I went into 2K in CC debt to move out here. But I get along with the owner really well, and I found a decent job in the nearby resort town, so long term it is going to be worth it. Like you said, really living life, it's not comfortable, but that's not what I want.

Damn Mike? pitch and hand cut. Don’t see many like that anymore and it looks great!?

12-12, hate trusses, we hand cut all our roofs. We use to truss garages, free span, no beam needed. It seems the past 15 years or so there's always a bonus room over the garages, so we get to stick frame that :). I love cutting in a roof, it's satisfying when it comes together.

Okay I have to ask.
I don't see any bushes. How do the cranberries get into the water? I knew they harvested them floating on water. I just figured the bush has to be next to water. Teach me something.