• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

i-knTvRGH.gif

Had a break in the work, headed to the Farm to help out the folks. Took some time to make some coon sets
View attachment 7308598
Never have used a trap specific for coon, they work well, fast and easy to set. Need to get a few more.
View attachment 7308601
4 sets, two coon, a good day. More sets out for tonight. Coons must die.

The boys and me working on the W80 “extreme high efficiency” coon trap...

1588372732205.jpeg

I rescued this oxygen tank recharging system from the project I’m currently remodeling. I need some ideas on what this can be repurposed for. Either entirely or parts. BTW it is fully functioning . Any ideas would be great. View attachment 7302227View attachment 7302228
Update, I was able to donate this to a FD about 100 miles south of me, glad to see it go instead of ending up in a dump

I know you only need 100 posts. I put it down as a funny to counterpoint the seemingly thousands of posts I've seen in the past 3 years asking about the px. Btw I've only bought once and have yet to sell.
No, I know.........:rolleyes:

You "bought" without permission ? fuk......dancing with the devil, huh ? :eek:

No, I know.........:rolleyes:

You "bought" without permission ? fuk......dancing with the devil, huh ? :eek:
I just bought last August or so at the earliest. Razor 2 4.5-27 mil 7c. I remember it was 6ish months after the 7c was released which was Feb last year.

Even better * knocks on wood* I have yet to be banned. (mods don't do something mean like that).

Reactions: Barneybdb
MVIMG_20200501_174319.jpg

This sink hole on my property has been neglected for the last ten years. It's friggin rocky as all fuck around it. I had some tree trimming crew working the local power lines. I offered them my rock quarry to dump their wood chips on. So I have been clearing out the growth and piling it up in the bottom and spreading the chips deep over the rocks. The far side is next week's adventure.

So finalized and ordered vw motor parts. Hope they show up soon so I can get it back to running status. Nice mild Engel cam and upgraded pistons, just a hair bigger than stock 85.5s. Should come out as a 1680cc or 101ci motor when all said and done. Won’t be to shabby of a motor for a sub 1700 pound car. I think if I produce 75hp, I will call the temporary motor good.

I was recommended an Engle cam for an engine I built for a street rod back in the 80's. I was pretty happy with it and have used them a couple other times.
So finalized and ordered vw motor parts. Hope they show up soon so I can get it back to running status. Nice mild Engel cam and upgraded pistons, just a hair bigger than stock 85.5s. Should come out as a 1680cc or 101ci motor when all said and done. Won’t be to shabby of a motor for a sub 1700 pound car. I think if I produce 75hp, I will call the temporary motor good.
MVIMG_20200503_084754.jpg

I was recommended an Engle cam for an engine I built for a street rod back in the 80's. I was pretty happy with it and have used them a couple other times.
Engle was recommended to me by a buddy who builds stuff for his vw Baja. Said great mid range power and torque which is what I’m looking for. Just a mild 1966 bug street runner with this build. The next project is a 200+hp motor build from the ground up.

20200503_071959.jpg
Yesterdays plan was to check zero on the AR's, but with gusts hitting 32 thought it best to wait. This AM the wind was more cooperative.

Set up at 100, checked and tweaked zeros, then moved the target to 200. I've never shot paper with the Ruger at this range, definitely a eye opener.
20200503_083028.jpg

The Ruger, on the right, has a low rent red dot optic. After 600 rounds, I've determined crosshairs work better with my aging eyes. The rifle really wants to shoot, the shooter needs the help.

The state has started a 3 phase plan to open up, started on 5/1. Phases 2 and 3 will commence as and when conditions allow, no set timeline. It's a start.

Sun's up, high 50's today. Time to mow the grass.

I threatened to eat the bunnies we've been feeding all year, now they are pets. Sounds like you and your squirrel are going down the same path. Although my pets have more meat on them.
Have you named it yet?

Between the Squirrels and Chipmunks, this guy is the coolest. We're calling him "Chipper", and if I catch him, I'm gonna pull his head off. 😂 I'm kidding. Or am I? :unsure: He's new to theClub and pretty young. The other Chipmunk got whacked, and maybe a Squirrel..........

Do you know how to eat a rabbit?

First you have to carefully spread their legs.
Very true. After you take their clothes off, remove guts, paws, and head, then slow cook in a cast iron skillet with shrooms, baby spuds and cream of mushroom soup. Carrots, of so inclined. Then, as Sven and Ole would say "Uffda, doot vas a goot eats!"

I had a new rear tire put on the bike a couple weeks ago. Between getting stuff done around the place, rain, cold and other crap it was growing cobwebs.
I changed the oil and filter and knocked the dust off. Then took the woman for a ride down into North Carolina.
There's an awesome view on I-26 just before the TN state line.
There's a scenic viewing area to stop at.
The view looking back from the scenic stop.
MVIMG_20200503_163848.jpg

There's a better view of you drive past the scenic arena but you have to stop on the shoulder. On the bike there's room. With a car. Not so much.
MVIMG_20200503_165642.jpg

MVIMG_20200503_165703.jpg

The more rock there is, the less grass there is to mow. More Rocks.
That’s exactly why she’s doing it. That and to be able to blow the crap out of her flower areas in the fall without mulch going everywhere. There will be at least another 5k before she is done. She’s already went through 10...

Seems I’m getting sucked into doing more work with this load