• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

My wife took me shooting this afternoon. Shooting a camera.

P6140801c.JPG

P6140824c.JPG

P6140826c.JPG

Scared off the birds.

I haven't ran this in over ten years. The brass is off the deck somewhere.

Need to find it and put the sky hooks on it.View attachment 7351559

E

EDIT: hardrd on brass and I still can't spell. MFr.
My M1A is crazy accurate. It resides in the second row of the safe and should be utilized more. Good on you for breaking yours out. I typically shoot mine and Miss Lori’s M1A Carbine on Memorial Day each year.

Reactions: 1J04 and Geno C.
My M1A is crazy accurate. It resides in the second row of the safe and should be utilized more. Good on you for breaking yours out. I typically shoot mine and Miss Lori’s M1A Carbine on Memorial Day each year.
The men here constantly give me shit about the M1A. All of them want a turn like it's a hot female. They get no action of course.

E

Cannot put into words how much fun I had shooting horseflys, deerflies, and dragonflies overlooking an overgrown pasture yesterday. 25-100y with a suppressed.22 with a gen2 4.5-27. Burned through a brick of center-x. Went out with an old friend and laughed like school girls every time one exploded. We’re grown ass men...

Damn a deerfly. By the hundreds here

E

Reactions: Mr. Z
54BBB91E-5A7A-403D-94DA-89A4DCE502F5.jpeg
Our last kid to walk across the stage for High school graduation. Proud of them all but this one being the last had a special feeling . He’s got one year left in Vocational Technology in IT then he thinks he wants to join the Navy and get more IT experience.

Iowa opened up for summer sports, albeit several weeks behind. First games state wide tonight in very comfortable weather. Gals on the road for softball and won 11-1. #4 playing 3rd on defense is my little engine that could. Notice the bleachers are blocked and empty. Pretty sunset over right center.
17204AA2-94CE-4D5D-B831-BA9FB3542439.jpeg
EAA36184-D491-4BDF-A5C6-241705F8B88C.jpeg

Iowa opened up for summer sports, albeit several weeks behind. First games state wide tonight in very comfortable weather. Gals on the road for softball and won 11-1. #4 playing 3rd on defense is my little engine that could. Notice the bleachers are blocked and empty. Pretty sunset over right center.
View attachment 7352500View attachment 7352501

Spent much of 2017 at a Staybridge Suites in West Des Moines. That place would fill up w/ HS girls softball players most weekends in the summer.

20200616_133202.jpg

Hotel life..
So I have some data glasses kinda like google glasses that were sent to me from a customer in Austria so we can start up machinery without them here... I need to take an image of what's my view while my view is what's your view thread.

Spent much of 2017 at a Staybridge Suites in West Des Moines. That place would fill up w/ HS girls softball players most weekends in the summer.
I've worn that place out as well between club volleyball (her) and club basketball (him). Good news is, I typically don't get much hotel time :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: 1J04 and Waorani
Reactions: 1J04 and Geno C.
Straight Herefords or a bit of SG in them? Look slicked up with your warm temps. Calves up this way are born haired up like a damn grizzly :)
i dont know, i bought the first set of them about 16 years ago as herefords, friend had some extra and good cows so we bought them.
always been a great herd.
but, we are selling the 41 acres there. basic area is us41 and sr 52,

i dont know, i bought the first set of them about 16 years ago as herefords, friend had some extra and good cows so we bought them.
always been a great herd.
but, we are selling the 41 acres there. basic area is us41 and sr 52,
I only asked out of curiosity. They’re marked like Herefords but the ears look like Brahma (Santa Gertrudis) which was bred to thrive in your heat and humidity. Nice looking herd.

Was gonna say if they couldn’t be found on online to let me know. I would go snag a box and ship your way. The store had 3 or 4 more I believe.

You're a good man @roostercogburn98 I don't care what they say boutcha! Can't find the 30-06, but did find 30 Carbine and 12Ga Buckshot at Midway. Appreciate the thought Brother.

Stay high in the Saddle and shoot straight!!!

You're a good man @roostercogburn98 I don't care what they say boutcha! Can't find the 30-06, but did find 30 Carbine and 12Ga Buckshot at Midway. Appreciate the thought Brother.

Is that the equivalent to backing thru your own barn door?
Asking for a friend

@1J04 - sad part is, @Claymorx was still in his PJs working in his home office when that occurred.

Prick has a menagerie in his yard up there.

And thats before me and my kid show up!!
Its full circus at that point.

I just hang out with him cause his wife is smart and pretty. And he is a good cook. We never have any actual fun.....

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04

Anytime, glad to help a fellow shooter out if I can.
I hate horses and am surrounded by saddles because my youngest has a horse. Some kind of Rooster Cogburn I turned out to be!!!!!!! Marshall Cogburn would be ashamed we share the same last name and same stomping grounds.

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Anytime, glad to help a fellow shooter out if I can.
I hate horses and am surrounded by saddles because my youngest has a horse. Some kind of Rooster Cogburn I turned out to be!!!!!!! Marshall Cogburn would be ashamed we share the same last name and same stomping grounds.

Welp, as ya know, I PM'd ya cuz Midway only has the 30 Carbine in stock. We'll see what happens and I appreciate the hook up!! Never been a big Horse lover either. Many of my Sister's had Horse's when we were really young, or I was. Dad raced MotorCross, so I gotta Bonanza 90 to run through the field on. ;)