• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

The boy knows how to hold a fish for the camera.

6-17-20 edited.jpg

Deer don’t care about lectric fences!!

Seen a 2 month old foal roll under one the other day. Ran like the wind on the other side!!

Reactions: Barneybdb
Friend of ours has his logging show literally right behind our place. Met with him yesterday regard8ng my property line. Then, "hey Harvey, while you're down there".🤣👍💪

I mma gonna have a beautiful clearcut and view of the back 40! This is gonna be sweet! Having someone pay you to improve your propty isn't a bad deal is it?🤣

Before and after. The after should be around 2 weeks out.

20200618_174311.jpg

20200618_174314.jpg

20200618_174326.jpg

20200618_174550.jpg

20200618_174555.jpg

Deer will walk right through three strand electric, especially tape. Doubt they'll do much to that corn. They'll fuck up some beans and peas though!

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
9D68F31B-0C8A-48A1-A32C-C75BA8975ABE.jpeg

Nice hike with a view up Inter Glacier on the north side of Rainier today. The 30 deg. slope from the bottom of the glacier makes for a slow climb up to 9000’. About two hours uphill from where it starts to get steep but put on your shell pants and it is a quick 10 minutes down on your butt. Hell of a lot of fun too!

Bet my damn chickens wished they had purchased flood insurance. The pipe is 4 inch PVC for reference, so that’s tonight’s rain. Guess we get monsoons here in NC now. Had to relocate them to the horse trailer for the night.
47FCEF3D-3D6E-41C8-BACF-98E516D7D3A8.jpeg
9D68FF54-3360-4103-809C-BDA9E42812AF.jpeg

Just walking into my daughters ball game this evening, I receive a text from the Misses of seed filled coon skat in the yard not far from the upper garden (strawberries). Complaint noted. I’m on it. Fast forward 4 hours later, I investigate. There were 3, I had 2, ( my mistake), so I tried doubling up on the first pair. You know the rest. Sometimes you just have to go with what
486669B2-00C3-410E-AC01-409B2703E4F4.jpeg
344D6286-7523-4E13-B863-C7F6500D7915.jpeg
you got. I consider this matter closed, for the time being...until the next wave.

Just walking into my daughters ball game this evening, I receive a text from the Misses of seed filled coon skat in the yard not far from the upper garden (strawberries). Complaint noted. I’m on it. Fast forward 4 hours later, I investigate. There were 3, I had 2, ( my mistake), so I tried doubling up on the first pair. You know the rest. Sometimes you just have to go with what View attachment 7355422View attachment 7355423you got. I consider this matter closed, for the time being...until the next wave.
What did you do, beat them to death?
ROFL

Today the wife got beat up by a Hummingbird, she made squeaky Hummingbird noises and he flipped

Then this guy shows up looking for a meal.with both of us sitting 5 feet away.
Resized_20190929_121923.jpeg
Resized_20190929_121901.jpeg

But flights aren’t that cheap, considering I would think they were trying to encourage people to start flying again.
Alot of people booked them during covid peak that were cheap.
Actually sitting in CLT airport right now. TERMINAL E IS PRETTY BUSY AT THE MOMENT. Just walked past Starbucks and they said wait for a coffee is 1 he. Fuck that
All the parking lots are closed except for 1. Even the long term are closed.

Airline industry will be interesting over the next year.

Alot of people booked them during covid peak that were cheap.
Actually sitting in CLT airport right now. TERMINAL E IS PRETTY BUSY AT THE MOMENT. Just walked past Starbucks and they said wait for a coffee is 1 he. Fuck that
All the parking lots are closed except for 1. Even the long term are closed.

Airline industry will be interesting over the next year.

Do not invest. My tinfoil is thick and tight. We need to stay on point.

E

Assuming you're in SC, the only two skinks w/ lines like that are the southeastern five-lined skink and female/juvenile broadhead skink. Both pretty common species and I've got them at my place in AL. Young of both look similar with stripes/blue tails. Five-lined skinks retain that pattern as they mature but broadhead males and some females lose the stripes and turn brownish w/ reddish head. Some females stay striped but they usually fade. Broadhead skinks are generally bigger than five-lined, especially the males. Broadheads are also sometimes called barking scorpions because as they run up a pine tree, bark chips can fall off.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Hot AF. Give me a week to cure Spanish and German. Good thing I documented everything. Aisian is what we are waiting for.

E

SC... I'm dug in like a tic

EDIT: hey y'all I still can't spell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1J04
@gunjunkie45 - dude, sitting here in nervous anticipation.

Whats the word?? Any A’s and B’s in the carseats?

Home today??

We (I) want pics. I love kids and little babies. Their perfect innocence just gives me such a peace.
They were mistaken about the last dose of antibiotics. Gus will come home tomorrow. Hank will need to stay for an extra day or two. His antibiotics have made his blood pressure slightly elevated.