• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

The boys had a check up today. Hank is 17 lbs 15.2 oz and Gus is 13 lbs 4 oz. Got the go ahead to start solid food so they both had a taste of baby cereal tonight. Doing awesome considering 6 months ago they were 3.5 and 2.5ish lbs. Hank is actually in the 50th percentile for full term babies and Gus is just under the curve. They were close to 3 months early.View attachment 7463126
Makes my day, every time you post about how good the little guys are doing!

Late but better than never.. took this guy Tuesday morning. Not the biggest Cabelas mount or anything but pretty good for my area.
20201103_075606.jpg

Tell her everything is for sale, but she will have to talk my daughters out of it. They prefer the stinky, loud, and rough riding old CJ over the newer TJs that I have traditionally had and especially over the JK & JL (although I secretly love the look of the new JL 🤫)...

38A6C8FA-F5CA-4C53-BCF4-0A389EF2EF76.jpeg

First sun on the east side of the mountain, yesterday morning. 29 and light snow this morning, so I'm sure it'll look a lot different when it clears. @1J04 Brrrr is right. That's bone chilling down there.

View attachment 7466122

That's a great pic, AGAIN! Just love "that" view. I could just see a nice Bull getting throttled up there and going for a bit of a tumble. 💪

And yes, cold as crap here this morning for us. Roads weren't that bad driving into the Dew Drop Inn, but the Bridges were a different story. Tad slick. We're in for WEEKS of fricking rain now. And I mean WEEKS! The Evergreen State is getting ready to get wet!

20201108_093450.jpg

20201108_093545.jpg

That's a great pic, AGAIN! Just love "that" view. I could just see a nice Bull getting throttled up there and going for a bit of a tumble. 💪

And yes, cold as crap here this morning for us. Roads weren't that bad driving into the Dew Drop Inn, but the Bridges were a different story. Tad slick. We're in for WEEKS of fricking rain now. And I mean WEEKS! The Evergreen State is getting ready to get wet!

View attachment 7466139

View attachment 7466140
Great weather!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Only expecting to hit about 35 down here today......

Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Max 35 Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 0%
rain_0.gif
Adelaide area
Partly cloudy. Winds east to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h, tending north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h late morning.
Fire DangerMount Lofty Ranges: Very High Adelaide Metropolitan: Low-Moderate
Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Reactions: powdahound76
Only expecting to hit about 35 down here today......

Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Max 35 Partly cloudy. Chance of any rain: 0%
rain_0.gif
Adelaide area
Partly cloudy. Winds east to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h, tending north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h late morning.
Fire DangerMount Lofty Ranges: Very High Adelaide Metropolitan: Low-Moderate
Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]
95 degrees to us right side up people! Rub it in why don’t you.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Great unit. I used to hunt north of Hay Springs just west of the Metcalf area in the 80's. Lewin and Serbusek ground. No more, that area is for young studs.
Yup, Omaha has stoplights on Center out to 200th now. Good luck.

Reactions: powdahound76
@1J04, I found your rain. Damn hurricane remnants View attachment 7469060
Remnants ?............Shit. I'm in Marathon right now and it was raining harder than I have ever seen. Causes me to freely admit that us Warshtonians don't know shit about heavy rain. Power is out and I'm running off of residual charges on my iphone, jetpack and laptop. I'm willing to bet the line crews know their shit, have been pre-staged and will get us back up in no time.

If not, it's gonna be a half can of Pringles and copious amounts of Tito's for dinner..... ;)

You Pervert. You're picking up Hookers by the Trashcans behind the Liquor Store again, aren't you! :ROFLMAO:

And if you're able to keep that rain for a few days, we'd be obliged. (y)
Rains here for the week thanks to hurricane whatever it is coming up the gulf. I’ll make sure it heads your way when the street lights come on.

edit- the dirty hookers here are past my look twice. Pretty skanky for a small town!!

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04