• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Turned the corner yesterday..
View attachment 7767675
Day by day, minute by minute we get more sun. The days creep by, half a heartbeat later it's May. Kind of like life.
Ugghhhh..........8:17 AM. and I thought we were bad out in warshington state :rolleyes:

I'm with you though. I definitely look forward to being on the downhill side of the days getting longer. I estimated it's about a minute a day and these days, I can feel each of those minutes just about from the beginning/December 22nd.

Taking advantage of an unseasonably warm afternoon. My view...
58F7A4C0-1A25-4CCE-83CD-112E582B8C70.jpeg

I don’t know where “Here” is but if you’re thinking 34 is cold, I bet it’s south of the Mason Dixon line.
Sarcasm was slopped on heavy there. Last 3 Christmas’ the family went to the beach. I hate it and miss Alaska every day of my life since I left. “Here” is Easter NC though

@LeftyJason Be careful around those machines. They can grab and bugger a hand pretty quick..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that's awesome stuff. Nothing like turning a hunk of wood into something like that!
I know. At least wood isn't cutty like metal lathe chips. I've used those quite a bit. At least when you cut with lathe chips the meat is still there unlike when you grind the skin off. Done that accidently before (no pictures).

Reactions: powdahound76
Little jealous.
Inbounds or BC?

Be careful!!
Slide on Cameron Pass yesterday here in CO got a skier.
People forget the rules.
Almost like resting your head on a rifle muzzle….
Nothing open today, I know most of the stash spots for midweek 😉

We have some great shuttle runs just up the street if I'm jonesing though

Reactions: powdahound76
Went to G. Forks to spend Christmas with the majority of the kids/G. kids/SIL's. Last night the forecast predicted 3 to 15 inches of snow. They were right, on the high side. By 3 pm today things had settled down enough shoveling was worth the effort.
20211227_154851.jpg

A solid 12-16 on the south facing sidewalks. Both interstates mostly closed, secondary roads no travel advised.
This weather brings The Snow People out.

20211228_161126.jpg
20211228_161023.jpg

So I was leaving my place tonight, looked back and my brown friends have finally returned. They were missing during all of regular archery/rifle season so I was beginning to think they were going to stay high-up this year. We're low on grass, dry in the creek bottom, and had lots of cow and people traffic all fall. Bout a 250yd shot from my cabin and just in time for shoulder season.