• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

1670778783488.png

Happy Now
Use wet hands or gloves to handle fish. Wet hands or gloves will help reduce the loss of a fish's protective mucus.
Thank you! That was like a nice warm water wash and it totally removed all the sand that was collecting in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbrand11
Yeah, for some reason the down converting the JPEGs to post to the Snipers hide seems to be taken out all of the really cool effects the camera got.

View out the window of my home office. So I get to sit at my desk and think about how much nicer it is out there....

And that little bald hill in the distance is exactly 1000m from my back deck. Someday I'll get around to tracking down the owners and asking if I can put some steel out there. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Window View.jpg
    Window View.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 68
So my tour of Vortex today was a damned cool thing for a company outing. I work in construction and had actually helped build the place when I worked for a different contractor. We toured the whole facility in the morning and got to meet with the CEO for a bit over an hour to talk about the history and customer service and just things that might be related business wise. The afternoon they allowed us to choose any introductory course in their shooting academy for free. They supplied all weapons and ammo to people who maybe didn't have the equipment and also allowed you to bring in your own stuff. 4-5 hours of instruction based on the course. Intro to pistol, Intro to carbine, or intro to long range. I did intro to carbine just because it was the class the fewest people were interested in. Only three of us. I learned that I suck and that got me super interested in carbine after not being into that game for the past 10 years or so.
20230203_185259.jpg

ETA: Lots of free swag. Hank likes his new hat.

Last edited:
49491060_10161251628220427_1157869521680203776_n.jpg
\

Found some pics from grad school at my old alma mater. Only clean one I still have. Some things never change.

Way back when I was a freshman, I got caught with a 6 pack of St. Pauli Girl in my fridge. Had to give blood to get out of the fine. Fuckers got my blood and still made me pay the fine....

There will be an outdated LPVO for sale at some point. I threw a junk drawer spare Sig Romeo on my old Noveske Project Ares when I got home just to play around. I really hadn't done much but plink with Carbines since the SWFA and the rifle were new. My interests change.