• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

All the time, but sometimes at the Jackpot in South Bend. Cheaper by a dime. ;) Lemme see a pic of that truck and I'll be able to say for sure. I'll flash ya when I see ya. (y)
Yep I have seen ya there before.
My wife works right there at sunset air.
Service truck.
3C3CB162-82A7-41BB-ADEC-CB0029E4F11E.jpeg

Reactions: 1J04
Im not sure how I didnt see that was a foot...... old man I guess.

My 6 year old is at work today for bring your child to work day. She told my office I am old, fat, and smell bad. Told that little turd I am not fat......

2345 and all is well, as I fry/braise pork chops in sesame and vegetable oil with butter, gochujang , and a white wine reduction. Backseat Driver 6 came home with pork chops from BJ's, all triumphant because she had scored a good deal. BJ's family packs of anything would feed the block, let alone us two. 8 enormous, ribeye steak-sized chops, all between 1½ to 1¾" thick, and all due to expire tomorrow. Yeah, team!

TWwU46l.jpg
PfEnxdK.jpg

I ate two (URP!) for dinner, just cooked off these three, and finished the sauce to a nice syrup, and I have three more to go.

No, sports fans, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. Chop no. 8 has a fucking ham bone in it.

They needed to round out the Fat Ass Family Pack, so they stuck a thick ham slice in there.

5xThoYf.jpg

Gonna be eating leftover pork for a week, which I guess is a good thing. Better than having nowt. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
The new swing is up!
The pond is full!
The grass is green!
Life is exhaustingly good around here these days!

eXkpEeZ.jpg

There has to be an old Indian legend about two braves comparing manhood or having a "sword fight" related to this......

Reactions: Barneybdb
Screenshot_20180428-110749_Gallery.jpg
Took my not so little girl fishing yesterday. She finally asked me to take her (voluntarily). Had an absolute blast, even though I spent most of the day breaking off lures that she got stuck in trees. But as a bonus to an already perfect day, big mama here decided to try to take a rage tail lizard from me. Taking baby girl to the same watershed that my dad and paw paw taught me to fish on and landing the biggest fish I've ever pulled out of there, made for a day I'll never forget. And even better than that, once we got home, she asked me to teach her how to pitch lures into cover, so she'd do better next time.

Spring has arrived and along with it the undesirable bird species. Starlings, cow birds, sparrows, etc... Alternative position practice the way I see it. From the shadows, bedroom windows, kitchen windows, you name it. Couple pics from yesterday and today, including the lunchtime daily double.

A1CAA6F7-5D06-44DA-814B-FBDADE97819C.jpeg
91833E6A-E65C-4A11-9E41-4828967CA7D4.jpeg