• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

New Toy in the neighborhood. The new guy that I got to pick up a 7MM just went and bought a bandsaw mill. He had the fore thought to pick up 10 extra blades for it. I gotta tell ya, this sumbitch is one cutting machine. I'm impressed so far.

K8xfe9o.jpg

O0rATQG.jpg

cNhtie1.jpg

Don't drink and cut lumber...............:unsure:;):cool::ROFLMAO:

Sturgeon is picking up nicely on the Columbia. Buddy I work with went out and limited in bout 2 hrs. Smoked is the only way I can eat them anymore. Burned out on the damn things. Damn near the same as far as Salmon n Steelhead goes, unless it's Chinook. ;)

ymDBAFE.png

Played with it in Photoshop and Nik Collection filters a little bit.
Probably no better, but different.

I spend too much time playing with Photoshop. The one I put up above just had minimal editing - global brightness/contrast and image size. Here are a couple of other edits that had saturation, selective tone contrast and smart sharpen:

CV3B7146ed2sz.jpg
CV3B7146ed4SZ2.jpg

So far all has been tig welded. no flaming balls of pain have yet to be sent thru the air.. well maybe the rivets from the factory suspension hangers..

Reactions: Barneybdb
Strap that boy in!

Its not your driving, Its the douche texting and driving or drunk (or any other issue we know of) that causes the crash. Unrestrained driver or passenger is 50% more likely to have a severe traumatic injury.

I have a 6 yr old. They are an absolute hoot at that age!

Strap that boy in!

Its not your driving, Its the douche texting and driving or drunk (or any other issue we know of) that causes the crash. Unrestrained driver or passenger is 50% more likely to have a severe traumatic injury.

I have a 6 yr old. They are an absolute hoot at that age!
These '80s cabovers don't have the sleeper restraint systems. Funny you mention the guy texting and driving but not the guy taking pictures and driving ?

After basketball camp this morning ?, we snuck off to the lake for a little bit. Miss Lori texted while we were fishing asking if we’d had any luck. I responded that we had luck with bait stealing sunfish, operator induced equipment malfunctions, etc... We headed home after an hour and a half with our tail between our legs and just this baby catfish (that is swimming happily as I type this) to show for it. Home to do chores and equipment maintenance, then off to his sisters softball doubleheader.

9D1782F8-9445-4951-9DAB-00CDCDC12D45.jpeg

Those black spots are parasites. A bird eats an infected fish, bird poops in water, parasite makes its way into a snail and fish easts snail, repeat.

Someday I’m going to right a book entitled, “My Life Looking Through Chainlink”. I haven’t added up the potential games per year yet, but it will be a fair amount. Two kids playing ball at the same time. Gracie tonight at home. Lost 6-0. If I could only enjoy a cold one or three...

A2943016-FF1E-4656-B6FE-5F0937818DA2.jpeg

Earlier today up at the old folks helping finish new fence and hanging a gate or two. My dad is 89 and still has a small cow/calf operation because he’s too ornery to quit. My BIL is retired from Deere & Company and enjoys being outside doing these type of improvements. I help when work and kid schedules allow.

5F73799F-D84D-4FAA-A8BA-C3C31A3F382A.jpeg
5026E8EE-C104-4185-A260-1601A6254D17.jpeg
8B779E56-E7C1-4AC4-9ACF-3F3836C20167.jpeg

Someday I’m going to right a book entitled, “My Life Looking Through Chainlink”. I haven’t added up the potential games per year yet, but it will be a fair amount. Two kids playing ball at the same time. Gracie tonight at home. Lost 6-0. If I could only enjoy a cold one or three...

View attachment 6910304

Premixed Rum/cokes in 16 oz Pepsi bottles.........worked many years for me.:cool: