• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

We’re about full fellas. Snowed all night with 20 mph winds. It’s amazing what the wind can do with 6-8” of snow. I believe we’re at 50+ inches this year. Next event scheduled for Sunday. I’m going to take the loader and start pushing these back to open us up a bit. We have a fair amount of area to clear and it’s getting kinda old. Plan is to upgrade to a front mount blower on the tractor for next year. The mouth on this blower is 21” high for perspective.
View attachment 7029355
I hear you! We aren’t really getting too much today but the piles are getting pretty high... if we get what they’re predicting for Sunday, I’ll have to get the loader tractor out and move some of the piles

Nice ! Who made the dies ? Do you have the reamer ? 12L14 machines really nice, if'n you wanna make yer own dies.......;)
So my friend Ed was the first to shoot the Snipetac out of my group of friends o believe. He has the reamer that chambered my barrel. He made his does with that reamer. Now another one of our shooting group ended up buying his own reamer that matches Ed’s. His gunsmith was the one that actually made the dies. Only a neck and seater die though. I was under the impression that the neck die was supposed to be a full length die but there was some miscommunication somewhere. The neck die should get me 6ish loadings before I have to borrow our other friends whidden full length die...

@tnichols

This looks like a lot of cold hard work.
We lived in Kansas when I was young and I still remember some tough winters.

Now I live in Texas and have had to mow my lawn once allready.
Did not freeze my but off and can get to the ranges they are deep in mud at the moment.

Eventually that will melt, and a week later you will have to mow.

Damn I like Texas. Lol
Temp was actually pleasant for us this morning, 25+ degrees which is 50 degrees warmer than a couple weeks back. I stay warm behind the blower because I’m moving, heated grips, etc... Freeze my ass off running the loader tractor because I’m just sitting. A cab will be on the next one. And your correct, this will all melt and we’ll be mowing 2 weeks later ??

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
I made something
1A886DFA-00F1-4ECD-92CD-8A2D25873AE6.jpeg
1A490849-3FDA-430C-9170-E140E6E6C1D8.jpeg

Had an interesting drive today, left Boise on I84W, stopped at Baker for coffee, got back on the road and found the freeway closed due to a storm ahead. About 1.5 hours later the road was re opened, approaching Pendleton it got a bit rough, plow had only done some areas, snow started again then around Deadmans Pass plow had not been through and fog dropped visibility to about 8 feet, Pam was not happy. Luckily hire cars can handle anything you throw at them.
Just had a great dinner in Seattle and back in the room now sipping on some Elijah Craig small batch from a big bottle.

We need that "Don't Like" button, at least the view should be good today from the space needle.

It'll be great. I'm 60 miles North and it's clear. Downtown should be too. You'll be able to see Rainier, Baker, Glacier Peak, Olympics and a bunch of others.

Take it all in while you can, we don't get many days like this in the winter. ;)

Last edited:
Unfortunately no.......:( The wife has me back on the airmiles treadmill. As you know, she emptied the account, so I gotta go to San Diego....

Well that sucks. I was hoping you'd have taken some of the piss n vinegar outta him before he rolls in. Now I'm left with a fresh Barney all to myself? This is gonna be bad, I just know it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dave wasn't on the side of the road in his White Charger was he? :LOL::unsure:
Nope took it just after I passed him.
Seen him headed south out by the duck ponds ?
I will see if I can catch him tomorrow, got to head south to naselle again to work in a couple trucks.

Reactions: 1J04
Nope took it just after I passed him.
Seen him headed south out by the duck ponds ?
I will see if I can catch him tomorrow, got to head south to naselle again to work in a couple trucks.

Barney should be at Hunters around lunch time.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/PXMhNHif9uzzW" width="480" height="384" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

It'll be great. I'm 60 miles North and it's clear. Downtown should be too. You'll be able to see Rainier, Baker, Glacier Peak, Olympics and a bunch of others.

Take it all in while you can, we don't get many days like this in the winter. ;)

View was great from the Needle, Pam did not like the glass floor. Rainier was in cloud but the peak was visible.

Reactions: 1J04
Nice. That rug really ties the room together. Tabriz?

Gesundheit!
Hell, I don't know. It came from a massive furniture store store conglomeration near here. They occupy an entire block.
We looked at rugs for about six hours. Then this lady comes up asks what we thought we wanted. We explained in terms of colors and patterns and she took us to a display rack, flipped to this one and said, "Like this?"
Facepalm and elation all in one.

View was great from the Needle, Pam did not like the glass floor. Rainier was in cloud but the peak was visible.

This is where us locals start laughing........because........we hear out of towners say "Oh, it's so beautiful, I just have to move here". We say "OK, come here, but rent for a year......live through a complete winter here. If you can do that without putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger, you're ready to buy a house".

What just about everybody that isn't a local doesn't realize is that it rains/drizzles/floods/occasionally snows between mid October and through the end of March and the average temp is 38 F and is gray/drizzly as fuck. If you can live through a winter of that, you'll make it. If not, there's no point in buying, you'd just be wasting your money. I got through that phase when I was seven years old. It was February, it was a Saturday and my mother took me shopping. The weather was the typical shits. 2:00 O'clock in the afternoon, in the car, I start crying uncontrollably. My Mother asks me what I was crying about. I told her I didn't know. I honestly didn't know. Took me lots of years to figure out that is was the shitty gray/rainy weather. The weather hasn't bothered me since. Although, I am becoming more fond of the warmer climes.........

Gesundheit!
Hell, I don't know. It came from a massive furniture store store conglomeration near here. They occupy an entire block.
We looked at rugs for about six hours. Then this lady comes up asks what we thought we wanted. We explained in terms of colors and patterns and she took us to a display rack, flipped to this one and said, "Like this?"
Facepalm and elation all in one.

Looks nice Tuck ! Although.....what's up ? New dining room set and a new Soob a couple of weeks ago ? You trying to spoil her ? (New gun on the menu huh ?) ;):cool:

Well that sucks. I was hoping you'd have taken some of the piss n vinegar outta him before he rolls in. Now I'm left with a fresh Barney all to myself? This is gonna be bad, I just know it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep, sorry......He's gonna show up chafed, having had to navigate all the Seattle southbound traffic through JBLM. Glad I'm not you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You gonna route him southbound I-5 to Chehalis to the 6, out to Raymond and down the 101 to the 4/Naselle ?

That looks about 30 mins longer than the route Google is showing me.

I never travel based on the Google time based recommendation. I always make sure to have an exit strategy for when the route turns orange or red.
I prefer back roads for the view, the lack of traffic and there's always another way to get past a major accident.
Interstates are great for timed travel but that's about it.
Have a safe trip Barney and while you're in Chehalis, drop a rifle off to Steve Kostanich and let him work his magic on it.

Hey Barney take highway 8 south to 107 get off in montosano, fallow that to 101 south. The highway is going to be a little better that way.
I5 to highway 6 is about 30 minutes longer. It’s a nice drive lots of nice farm land out that way.
By the way I live in Raymond

And Mooseknuckles made it!
View attachment 7030667

Is Barn scowlin' 'cause of all the shit traffic he had to wade through to get there ? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wait a minute ! It's Friday. It's after 2:00 PM. It's raining out. You're in Logger Land and there isn't anyone else in the bar. WTF ? I'm confused. o_O:eek:

You guys have fun now, ya hear ? !!!!(y)(y)(y)