• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

D3B5D203-3B15-4638-B2F7-49E6B2EA881A.jpeg
E3B07D59-05AD-42E2-B1C1-4FB4DD9CC2C6.jpeg

So it was 8 degrees and 5-10 wind. That I can handle for a while. However; the damn snow got so heavy that I couldn’t see the 100 yard target!! I did get about 20 22-250ai rounds formed for Cash and 20 of the 375 rounds formed. The SDs on the 375 are pretty good considering the thrown together forming load.

HIGHWAY 101 CLOSED IN BOTH DIRECTIONS OF TRAVEL 6 MILES NORTH OF LANGLOIS IN CURRY COUNTY DUE TO FLOODING. THERE ARE NO ALTERNATE ROUTES OF TRAVEL TO TAKE ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE.

A High Wind Warning is in effect. The warning is in effect due to winds gusting to 60 miles an hour or more at the coast These winds could cause damage to structures, cause trees to blow down causing damage and closing roads, and also create issues for those traveling in high profile vehicles on Highway 101. Click here for more information.

Wholly crap @barneybdb !!! You guys can't cut a break. Was pretty nice yesterday, then woke up to snow and frozen roads. SHIT !!!! Safe travels my friend.

Reactions: Barneybdb
My buddy that identifies as a human dart board. lol :LOL:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It is stopping us from seeing some things / places that we wanted to see, San Francisco is the next major stop, we still have just over 3 weeks left before we have to fly home from LAX.

After being under the weather for the last few days (flu) I took the opportunity of feeling like a semi human again to shoot. Ventured out to paint my closest target (655). Over the past weekend we received 1-2” of rain on frozen ground/snow with no where for it to go. Here is a pic of the last 200 yards or so prior to the target. Should have taken my skates.
F2CD2F3A-CB4D-4038-A31F-16DBB1790C36.jpeg

It's been a few months since I've logged in to post. Too busy, or distracted. I thought about you guys immediately while watching this video, and wanted to share.

I've been a resident here for 6 months now, so I finally qualify for resident tags! I'm starting to look towards August when big game season starts here. Haven't had much reason to think about long guns recently, sport or otherwise. Much safer here than in Minneapolis :)

Hope you all are well. [pics removed]

Last edited:
Just got back from dinner at a place I found on google maps, never heard of them before but the meals were excellent, as was the service and drinks.
https://stanfords.com/menu.php?c=tanasbourne

There's a Stanfords at the PDX airport, just outside of security. Good food, like the place. I looked at their menu, but they don't list their "dry ribs" anymore. Really good stuff.

Their online menu convinced me to try the place but it turned out they had lots more options once we got there, had to have another drink while deciding, I got it down to about 4 choices, apparently that was possible but would take a little longer. Glad we used Uber, the drinks were good.

It's been a few months since I've logged in to post. Too busy, or distracted. I thought about you guys immediately while watching this video, and wanted to share.

I've been a resident in Idaho for 6 months now, so I finally qualify for resident tags! I'm starting to look towards August when big game season starts here. Haven't had much reason to think about long guns recently, sport or otherwise. Much safer here than in Minneapolis :)

Hope you all are well. Here are a few pics from the last couple of months.

View attachment 7033904View attachment 7033905View attachment 7033906

Is that first pic from Hailey/Sun Valley?

First day of two day anniversary. 3 years tomorrow...er...today...er...technically only have anniversary at 4, 8, 12, 16, etc. I know, crazy to get married on 29th of February but it was a shotgun wedding :D

She went way overboard with my present. All I got her was a stingray wallet, and she's getting about $60 worth of flowers delivered tomorrow.
She went way overboard. Then she tried to lie about how much she spent.
"Woman I've been fishing for 47 years, and buying my equipment for a good 40 of those years. I know within $20 what you spent."
She must be crazy about me.

8WT 9' 4pc. Love it. Never had a real travel rod or dedicated saltwater rig. Can't wait for our trip to the Keys now! I'll just be tickled to get into a pile of little jacks.
IMG_20190228_071723561_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

First day of two day anniversary. 3 years tomorrow...er...today...er...technically only have anniversary at 4, 8, 12, 16, etc. I know, crazy to get married on 29th of February but it was a shotgun wedding :D

She went way overboard with my present. All I got her was a stingray wallet, and she's getting about $60 worth of flowers delivered tomorrow.
She went way overboard. Then she tried to lie about how much she spent.
"Woman I've been fishing for 47 years, and buying my equipment for a good 40 of those years. I know within $20 what you spent."
She must be crazy about me.

8WT 9' 4pc. Love it. Never had a real travel rod or dedicated saltwater rig. Can't wait for our trip to the Keys now! I'll just be tickled to get into a pile of little jacks.
View attachment 7034042

8wt and little jacks? That's what a 5wt is for.
You should go after their parents.

20171222_101002.jpg

Or their friends...

IMG_14321.jpg
Resized_IMG_4850_7174.jpeg
Resized_IMG_5037_9271.jpeg

Hi,

Did you get approval to utilize county owned equipment for your personal use there Larry the nice guy?
Looks like to me you are trying to implicate your staff in your property utilization scheme you got going on so that none of them decide to play snitch the bitch....

Sincerely,
Theis

We're a pretty small tight knit group. Kinda more like family. Policy dictates authorization for meals. ;) We got it that waay Yo.

Their online menu convinced me to try the place but it turned out they had lots more options once we got there, had to have another drink while deciding, I got it down to about 4 choices, apparently that was possible but would take a little longer. Glad we used Uber, the drinks were good.

Reactions: Barneybdb