• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Just waiting........

Attachments

• 55665CFD-1D02-4E16-944A-F8B35D000232.jpeg
    55665CFD-1D02-4E16-944A-F8B35D000232.jpeg
    631.1 KB · Views: 103
@tnichols, excuse my ignorance, I know nothing of farming. What is the reason for the application of ammonia ? Is it a fertilizer or is it used to kill bugs or something ?

Provides Nitrogen to the corn plant. In a cool or damp spring, the corn will have a lighter green color until the roots of the plant hit that layer where the N was placed. The plant will then turn a vibrant dark green as it takes in the N. The actual symbol for anhydrous ammonia is NH3

Last edited:
Shot the 375 today. Almost out of forming brass. 2, 5 shot groups at 200. The 5 small ones are from cash’s 22-250ai. It’s not as dialed in as well as I’d like.

My buddy got his John Handcock Rifle in finally. Ordered it last February... it’s serial number 41, so that tells me, they haven’t gotten many out the door yet.

If you don’t care for the weather in Iowa, just give it 12 hours or so. Sat by the fire ? pit last night with temps in the mid 50’s. Today was a different story with a Nor’easter and a bit of snow. Miss Lori salvaged what she could late today of her spring flowers, as this evening temps will go to 25 degrees give or take. The fellas in AK are laughing right now, but this on the cool side for us given the calendar date.
1B859C52-4C85-42D9-86F5-A35DA51D0765.jpeg
A7172C3E-D320-4470-B8D9-DD5A00473533.jpeg

20190428_133020.jpg

Earlier today. Fishing is one of the only things that keeps this child from her phone without a fight. Took her to a place that daddy and I used to frequent when I was her age. I swear I have more fun watching her lose lures in trees than I actually have catching fish. Feeling especially blessed today. She's growing up too fast.

Or for house where both the husband and wife share a work room (90% her work area 10% his work area) and the wife has to ensure everything has a predetermined home in place to ensure the hubby can find things and then ensure all is put back where it belongs when the he is done with them.. =P
Isn’t there some sort of law like separation of church and state...

More power to you! If I could be organized, I would! It would make life a little easier. But.... I’m a slob. And nothing I can do will change that. Horizontal surfaces are meant to attract things

Some of those little drawers are empty so did not feel it needed a label.. =P and the Tape was recently moved the tote up top.. have not had time to label that one.. I will be sure to label it later tonight to ease your concern.. =P

Make sure you label them "empty".
;)
I've always loved the so-called blank page that said "This page intentionally left blank".
Nice clean setup you have.

Make sure you label them "empty".
;)
I've always loved the so-called blank page that said "This page intentionally left blank".
Nice clean setup you have.

I will have things to fill them with very soon.. did not want to waste labels.. =P All my small parts for leather making and such are in the little drawers.. Rivets, buckles, etc.. Seems like every other project puts more parts in the bins.. lol

Isn’t there some sort of law like separation of church and state...

More power to you! If I could be organized, I would! It would make life a little easier. But.... I’m a slob. And nothing I can do will change that. Horizontal surfaces are meant to attract things

I am OCD.. things out of place bugs me.. Is why I am in charge of keeping the house organized and clean.. =P and the work area is pretty much mine.. but the hubby uses it now and then to clean his guns, install parts on his guns (if I have not already beat him to it), or other small projects.. I do most of the smithing work for us plus do some leather work and any other small projects there..

Our trucks last us a while. We bought a couple new ones this last winter and I’m swapping out the tires off the truck it is going to replace. The tires going on the new truck are 16 years old!!! 90% thread left. We don’t blow truck tires, only one since ive been around. Trailer tires, now that’s a different story.

View attachment 7069028

Earlier today. Fishing is one of the only things that keeps this child from her phone without a fight. Took her to a place that daddy and I used to frequent when I was her age. I swear I have more fun watching her lose lures in trees than I actually have catching fish. Feeling especially blessed today. She's growing up too fast.

You better take every advantage you can to be with her. Mine turned 18 last Wednesday, and she'll be leaving for college in four months. I'm going to be a blubbering mess when she leaves.

T'was but a matter of time until someone posted that ????

This person, however, was a level of nutty akin to squirrel turds.... And had a bit methy.
I don’t know how you do your job. BS would push me over the edge!!!

I trained with a guy once that worked Indy PD. He said his name in the hood was white devil. Some of his stories....

I don’t know how you do your job. BS would push me over the edge!!!

I trained with a guy once that worked Indy PD. He said his name in the hood was white devil. Some of his stories....

You have to develop a sense of empathy and sympathy for people that allows you to understand their circumstances are such that they cannot deal with their own issue and they are only left with calling a total stranger to assist them with some of their most private, personal problems.... AND when you leave each call, you have to shed it like a snakeskin in preparation for the next one.

About 30 minutes before this call I had to jam to assist a couple of my guys that gave foot Chase to a theft suspect/gang member (dummy). Prior to that I was doing CPR on a mom while her adult son watched in their residence which was a rat's nest of hoarder stuff....and cats....and prior to that we were searching apartment complexes for some dipshit who was going place to place knocking over plants and breaking the pottery and other assorted dumbfuckery.

Utter malarkey I say!!!

Getting the M10 all cleaned up. It's going to be a good day tomorrow (well, today technically) ;)

View attachment 7064454

Turns out it was a good day. 100 yards. Cold clean bore, low-left. 4 additional shots essentially same "ragged" hole. (Rifle is zeroed with 250g Scenars hence the offset - these were 285g ELD-M's - zero reset for these as these will become my primary bullet in 338LM).