• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Been in the hospital since Saturday night with my wife. She's 27 weeks pregnant with twins and had some complications. Things seem to be better and stable but they're keeping her through Thursday at the minimum for observation. View attachment 7292057

Wishing you all the best Brother. As @powdahound76 said, if you need anything, please let us know. Your six is covered!

Not my pic, it's from the local Mullet Wrapper of a Paper. The Humpbacks are back in the Columbia playing around the Astoria/Megler Bridge connecting Washington and Oregon. That's Saddle Mountain on the Oregon side in the background.

1586273281139.png

You gotta be quicker than that ?

“Thats what”
- she

???

And today I was quick enough. Powder valley had 8lbs jugs in stock so I got me some. And some HP-38 for our wayward member @Claymorx......

Decent supply, go grab a little boys!!

I got 1200 or so 175 SMK to load up. Now to teach my 8 yr old brass prep for rifle..... ?

Not my pic, it's from the local Mullet Wrapper of a Paper. The Humpbacks are back in the Columbia playing around the Astoria/Megler Bridge connecting Washington and Oregon. That's Saddle Mountain on the Oregon side in the background.

View attachment 7292655
Nice Jimmy !

So, Springers are in ? !..........

“Thats what”
- she

???

And today I was quick enough. Powder valley had 8lbs jugs in stock so I got me some. And some HP-38 for our wayward member @Claymorx......

Decent supply, go grab a little boys!!

I got 1200 or so 175 SMK to load up. Now to teach my 8 yr old brass prep for rifle..... ?
Cash is 8 and he can do about 50 at a time before wanting to do something else

My kid loves sizing. She is 8 (keep yer boy away!!!) and can pull the lever for about 30 min at a time.

She also bells cases for me as I load 45s on a single stage still.

Im not sure I can get her dialed in enough to do the rest without a dose of Ritalin...... ?

Its ok, brass prep in volume is a good time for some old country music and sip of whiskey.
Like shooting, it is therapeutic and more fun than a shrink!!!

Spent the day cleaning the shop. It still isn’t where I want to be, but holy shit it’s way better now. All the “stuff” in the pile by the trash can needs to go to the dump along with the mattress set still
409B88E2-B93F-45B5-9282-F7B2F09C5AFC.jpeg
5E66892B-680B-4259-8FA0-F70DA2A1D837.jpeg
1F92DA53-542D-4694-A9A8-CC05030980F9.jpeg

O. K., you have a Gila monster wishing admittance. How do you take care of this?

Seriously, what does one do? We don't have critters like that up here.

He was only in the foyer for about 15-20 minutes and then decided that area was not for him.

I love seeing wildlife. I generally just take a few pictures and leave the wildlife alone.

These Gila monster's don't like being messed with, they have no problem defending themselves. They are the largest venomous lizard in North America, and aren't afraid to bite if you bug them. If they bite, they will chew on you for a bit to try and inject as much venom as they can. Apparently they don't let go unless you drown them or kill them by other means - I've never been bit by one thankfully, and can't confirm if that's a wife's tail or if that's actually how they run their business. I plan on not finding out :p

I love seeing them though. They are like little dinosaur's. It's my first one of the season.

I've wanted a Gila monster since I was a kid but $1500 for a captive bred juvenile just ain't worth it. This fella crawled up into a trackhoe on a project in AZ and lost a leg as a result but recovered nicely and is probably still out there eating bird eggs and other critters
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0284.JPG
!

He was only in the foyer for about 15-20 minutes and then decided that area was not for him.

I love seeing wildlife. I generally just take a few pictures and leave the wildlife alone.

These Gila monster's don't like being messed with, they have no problem defending themselves. They are the largest venomous lizard in North America, and aren't afraid to bite if you bug them. If they bite, they will chew on you for a bit to try and inject as much venom as they can. Apparently they don't let go unless you drown them or kill them by other means - I've never been bit by one thankfully, and can't confirm if that's a wife's tail or if that's actually how they run their business. I plan on not finding out :p

I love seeing them though. They are like little dinosaur's. It's my first one of the season.
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the reply., would like to meet one someday. At a respectable distance, of course.

About the meanest 4 legged critters around these parts is a trapped badger or a 1,800 # pissed off Angus bull. Have met them both, at least the badger is on a chain. Most of the time.

Took my eldest shooting yesterday. Not one pic or vid. Too busy TRYING to spot for each other. Brutal fucking wind. Got done and dropped down to an old fishing hole below us. Skipping rocks n drinking Beer!??

@tnichols

Well

1: I am in my 30’s.
2: I keep fit and run, so pretty good endurance.
3: I included time for foreplay (as if!) in my time (this includes the “honey I’m home” kiss from 5 hrs prior. You were for sure thinking about sex then too).

And I will admit, I giving my best time. Like a runner will give their fastest 10k or marathon, I gave my record longest time.

Anyways, was just bragging a little. I cant shoot as well as you, needed to be the top dog at something!!

Don't remember your original post on this but I hope it is closing in and existing pourch. Otherwise your floor has about a 1-12 pitch
Correct, closing in an existing porch. I was the Johnny come lately on the job, a different guy did the framing, a lot of which I had to re-do.

Truth be known, I never even checked what the pitch is. Using a laser I determined the rise was 1.875" with a 85" run. Cut the board accordingly, the rest went up level.

Outside cedar boards were a lot easier.

Reactions: TACC and RNWRKNP
I start my day every day with these 2. Albie will leap like this till I let him in. Kerra will wag her tail and chase her ball till she drops. As the sun comes up earlier so do I. They both will sit nose on the covers waiting for a twitch or sound. Once you move it begins. Tough not to put a smile on my face

Attachments

• Albie.jpg
    Albie.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 58
Morning.

20200412_091052.jpg

It is a well known fact, verified by both the CDC and WHO, as well as Alex Jones and other internet superstars, that a light, moist snow captures virus particles in the air, kills them via cold and renders the entire snowfall area virus free.

I feel sorry for all of you who dwell in those sunny snow free areas. Keep wearing those masks. Up here, we be good.

Later.

Last edited:
Our OB doc on our OB committee is a Dr Huang.

First name is “Hot Lady Dr” ......

@gunjunkie45 - Missus and kiddos still doing ok?

If you dont have names yet, might I suggest Cletus 1 and Cletus 2? You know, for Cletus the Fetus........

That was my kids name till birth ?

Reactions: gunjunkie45
Our OB doc on our OB committee is a Dr Huang.

First name is “Hot Lady Dr” ......

@gunjunkie45 - Missus and kiddos still doing ok?

If you dont have names yet, might I suggest Cletus 1 and Cletus 2? You know, for Cletus the Fetus........

That was my kids name till birth ?
We initially came in because she was having pretty substantial bleeding due to a placental abruption. Things were looking good and they were going to keep her through tomorrow as she had a scheduled ultrasound... Last night after I went home she called to let me know she'd had another abruption.. depending on how things go, they may want to keep her for the duration of her pregnancy.

The boys are named Hank and Gus by the way.