• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

20200802_210636_01.jpg
20200802_202910.jpg

@Geno C. - who is that a pic of?

having not met Mike and some time since the last pic of him on here(I dont check out dudes) I coulda been fooled.

well, except the gelled hair and clean shirt.😉
An actor from the show SWAT. Couple years ago I was drinkin late and that show was on. I sent mike a pic because it legit looks like his twin

That's him doing his runway bit.
Here's the real Mikey.

View attachment 7389961

THATS RIGHT
dont believe me? ask me again.
too funny, but again, that dude from the neck up would make my mom call him mike.
he really needs to come and be me for a bit and we could widen that neck and put some meat on his shoulders.
i bet he would make more money at the studios too.
441 w a 32 bar and august builds studs
AND
i can prolly drink more beer than him

THATS RIGHT
dont believe me? ask me again.
too funny, but again, that dude from the neck up would make my mom call him mike.
he really needs to come and be me for a bit and we could widen that neck and put some meat on his shoulders.
i bet he would make more money at the studios too.
441 w a 32 bar and august builds studs
AND
i can prolly drink more beer than him
Probably right on all accounts. Especially the 441 in August. After the 3rd tank of gas we’ll see if he’s a big boy or not 💪🏻

@pmclaine - you dont have to shoot one of their pistols do you?

Unless an old W Germany marked one.
My sample size of 4 of those have all proven to be smooth and accurate.

while the newer US made ones I have shot work, they are not the same.

@pmclaine - you dont have to shoot one of their pistols do you?

Unless an old W Germany marked one.
My sample size of 4 of those have all proven to be smooth and accurate.

while the newer US made ones I have shot work, they are not the same.

Im using an M&P45.

Quite a few using borrowed Sig Guns. I think you can choose just about anything you want from their inventory if you dont own a gun and want to take a class. Seems the 320 is the firearm of choice for people that did so.

Good class. First Ive taken dedicated to pistol. 103 level most of the stuff Ive seen before but its good to get the tempo of their instruction before I took a higher level.

Id like to try this with some guns that I havent been trained on, guns like my 1911s or some weird shit like a Browning Hi Power.

Dont know if that would be a detriment to the skills i need with my work gun.

Yesterday's Covid Cruise to replace the annual local car show I've been taking my Camaro to since 1992.

Pre event warm up and inspection.
i-qmW8LXT-L.jpg

Brief 1-5 stint, 67 C-10 LS1 in front, '66 502 Chevelle behind.
i-f2zWnxj-XL.jpg

Staged at the vinyard for the cruise.
i-4GP23qS-L.jpg

i-NT6Fvjz-L.jpg

i-RGtng7H-L.jpg

i-9h43KGq-L.jpg

i-S6rP7kR-L.jpg

I really like that white pickup. Jam up.

E

I was two beers into getting over spending the last seven hours on the mower when I got a call from the neighbors. They were just getting home from a long day of medical appointments and the girls were asking if they could stop by and see me.
Couldn't say no and really glad I didn't.

She was trying to catch a raindrop 😆
IMG_20200805_182857~2.jpg

IMG_20200805_182024.jpg

They've got some trying days ahead. More surgeries on the docket for the older two.

I was two beers into getting over spending the last seven hours on the mower when I got a call from the neighbors. They were just getting home from a long day of medical appointments and the girls were asking if they could stop by and see me.
Couldn't say no and really glad I didn't.

She was trying to catch a raindrop 😆View attachment 7392160

View attachment 7392161

They've got some trying days ahead. More surgeries on the docket for the older two.
You’re a good man. Always have been, always will be. Props.

Last edited:
You need to know that guy. He can connect you to a lot of other folks like him in your neighborhood that will get you spending a lot of money on a lot of stuff you never knew you needed!!
This ^^^ Get to know him well. Might come in handy....someday.

Reactions: Barneybdb
You and I plan a trip to Parris Island. Send you home with a cooler full. Hot food and a pillow are FOC. Buy your own beverages and pitch in for fuel.

E
Meant to reply and got sidetracked. Sounds like a good idea to me. When things get on a somewhat normal track for me, like when I get my truck out of the shop it’s been at for the last 3 months, maybe we can work a trip out. Would be interesting for sure, I’ve been offshore fishing for king macs off the space coast when I was down at Patrick AFB once and had a blast.

Meant to reply and got sidetracked. Sounds like a good idea to me. When things get on a somewhat normal track for me, like when I get my truck out of the shop it’s been at for the last 3 months, maybe we can work a trip out. Would be interesting for sure, I’ve been offshore fishing for king macs off the space coast when I was down at Patrick AFB once and had a blast.

I'm in. I'll need to ensure our boat and Captain are square. Let me know when you are right. Small boat, small water, small net. Beautiful spot.

We used to duck hunt Titusville, Vero Beach, Kissimmee. I miss it, but things are different now.

E