• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

So, the youngest daughter sends me a text telling me her boyfriend of 3 years got her an extra special early Christmas gift. Ok, she has my interest....

Then asks if I want to see it. Uuuuuuuh Ok.......😐

5 minutes go by with no response then this pic shows up....

uGHxcT.jpg

WHEW, that was a close one..... Not what I was expecting.....🤣

A mini named Remi.... My first grandchild.

I have several of those furball grandkids, both feline and canine. The two legged versions are Much Higher maintanance, but in the long run are a lot more fun.

Today was post OP day #14 for the knee, paid a visit to the surgeons office. The nurse popped out the staples and gave the incision a clean bill of health. The P. A. who sat in during the exam discussed treatment and therapy going forward and thoughts on re-work on the other knee. Most likely Mid January 2021. He also printed out my post op xrays.

20201130_184214.jpg

Left is a side view, right is frontal. The gaps between the inserts is the plastic that replaces the cartilage. Because there was more bone removed this second time the plastic gliders are a little thicker than normal. No matter, everything looks good. I have voluntarily cut way back on the oxycodone, use it mostly as a sleep aid to get through the night. We've had some beautiful snow free weather up here, makes for great walking/hobbling afternoons.

Also made a fast hobble through the Fargo Scheels store before the exam, my timing was perfect. Just as I hit the ammo department a young clerk was restocking with .22 LR. Scored 2x325 boxes of Fed 36 gr. HP's. Can cross two of the son in laws off the shopping list.

It was a good day, long but ok. Good enough I put some extra raisins in the supper oatmeal. Living on the wild side.

@Nodakplowboy - darn glad you are doing well. A store trip 14 days post op is pretty stinking good.
Easing off those pain meds is key. So may people wanna be pain free. That just doesn't happen for a bit. But, it will!!

@Mr. Zick - I didn't know you were a Jolly Volly (or are you pro and just have a side gig?)
Thats a heck of a grant, SCBAs are not a cheap item.

Heads up HIDERS, Give Firehouse some love with your lunch/dining choices if you can. That is some awesome return to the community. Many many thousands of dollars.

I have a pair of super nice size 9.5 leather structure boots I would love to gift to someone. Bought right before I became a dad and my days of FD were finished (for now). Be at least 10 years till I can get outta here to a small town and do it again, so would love to pass them on if you or someone you know could benefit.

Sunday afternoon.
It’s fun watching him hang stuff I hung when I was his age.
I have a few of my grandparents on the tree. The broken one with a paper clip stuck in it to hold the hook on is one of my favorite. I know my grandfather did it.

Attachments

• 016F3F78-0AC5-4B26-96DD-00A9E992C9FF.jpeg
    016F3F78-0AC5-4B26-96DD-00A9E992C9FF.jpeg
    586.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 8311E300-23C0-444B-9E6B-FE8C91BA094A.jpeg
    8311E300-23C0-444B-9E6B-FE8C91BA094A.jpeg
    584.2 KB · Views: 44
  • E3EE3A58-840C-4BCD-B2AE-27E8A30877EC.jpeg
    E3EE3A58-840C-4BCD-B2AE-27E8A30877EC.jpeg
    496.4 KB · Views: 50
@Nodakplowboy - darn glad you are doing well. A store trip 14 days post op is pretty stinking good.
Easing off those pain meds is key. So may people wanna be pain free. That just doesn't happen for a bit. But, it will!!

@Mr. Zick - I didn't know you were a Jolly Volly (or are you pro and just have a side gig?)
Thats a heck of a grant, SCBAs are not a cheap item.

Heads up HIDERS, Give Firehouse some love with your lunch/dining choices if you can. That is some awesome return to the community. Many many thousands of dollars.

I have a pair of super nice size 9.5 leather structure boots I would love to gift to someone. Bought right before I became a dad and my days of FD were finished (for now). Be at least 10 years till I can get outta here to a small town and do it again, so would love to pass them on if you or someone you know could benefit.
They do good work for the departments and make a pretty descent sandwich too. I introduced my daughter to them when she started college this fall. It has become our favorite dad/daughter midweek lunch get together. I like the NY Steamer.

Today was post OP day #14 for the knee, paid a visit to the surgeons office. The nurse popped out the staples and gave the incision a clean bill of health. The P. A. who sat in during the exam discussed treatment and therapy going forward and thoughts on re-work on the other knee. Most likely Mid January 2021. He also printed out my post op xrays.

View attachment 7487830
Left is a side view, right is frontal. The gaps between the inserts is the plastic that replaces the cartilage. Because there was more bone removed this second time the plastic gliders are a little thicker than normal. No matter, everything looks good. I have voluntarily cut way back on the oxycodone, use it mostly as a sleep aid to get through the night. We've had some beautiful snow free weather up here, makes for great walking/hobbling afternoons.

Also made a fast hobble through the Fargo Scheels store before the exam, my timing was perfect. Just as I hit the ammo department a young clerk was restocking with .22 LR. Scored 2x325 boxes of Fed 36 gr. HP's. Can cross two of the son in laws off the shopping list.

It was a good day, long but ok. Good enough I put some extra raisins in the supper oatmeal. Living on the wild side.
You’re doing good C. Hang in there.

A long day full of stuff that ain't supposed to be there...

Patient 1 - chewed up an electric blanket - stomach full of wire:
IMG_5294.jpg

Sent to endoscopy to retrieve the wire with a scope and hopefully avoid surgery. She ate the blanket yesterday morning. Right before she was about to go under for the scope this afternoon, she vomited up the entire wad of wire. Rarely do we get that lucky. (Follow-up x-ray was clear. She puked it ALL).

1094347906733375888.jpg

Patient 2 - Owner failed to clean up his mess after cleaning his deer this weekend and his puppy decided to help. Deer bone made it almost all the way through before getting stuck in the colon:
IMG_5297.jpg

Heavy application of enemas and lubricant and we were rewarded with success (a lovely image for you):

IMG_5299.jpg

Patient 3 - A bladder full of stones and a couple more stuck in his urethra a few inches from the end of his penis (those visible just in front of the femur)

IMG_5296.jpg

Nothing to do for those but cut 'em out:

IMG_5298.jpg

Some days I feel like a Labrador "Retriever"...

Reactions: Barneybdb
Oh man, I'm going to be rich very soon! I just received this e-mail about 5.2 million deposited in an account for me but strangely they don't know my name. 🤷‍♂️ Oh well I can't decide what to buy first......

[email protected]
Phone: +229 9862-72299 Fax: +1 (713) 999-7819 < 713 area code: Texas (Houston, Pasadena)

Ecobank in Benin
Address: BP 1280, Rue du Gouverneur Bayol,
01 Cotonou, Benin
Phone: +229 9862-72299 Fax: +1 (713) 999-7819

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email, yes, the sum of $5.2Mlln USD only with the deposit code RBK/FGN/PYT/5446-6890 was transferred here by Benin Republic authority for payment to you after due process.

Really, we are ready to get the funds to you through online banking transfer as mandated. You are requested to forward your Your full, Country, City, home/office address, Cell phone number, Occupation, Age and copy of your identification immediately for an immediate procedures and releasing of your fund to you today.

We shall set up online account here with your name, and then credit the $5.2 Million for onward transfer to your local bank account after due process.

Be inform that after creating the online account, there will be an administration fee to be settle to the accredited Attorney that will sign Funds Release Order Documents on your behalf, to empower us to issue you Transfer Security Code that will enable you to commence transfer from the account from any part of the world.

Awaiting the above requested information immediately. Good night

Best regard,

Mr. Edwin Egoamaka Gabriel.

Account Officer, Regions Bank, Cotonou, Benin.
Tel: +1 (713) 999-7819 (Voice call/Text message),
Untitled form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...iewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>
Fill out form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...iewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

Create your own Google Form <https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>

BAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt47 and Geno C.
Oh man, I'm going to be rich very soon! I just received this e-mail about 5.2 million deposited in an account for me but strangely they don't know my name. 🤷‍♂️ Oh well I can't decide what to buy first......

[email protected]
Phone: +229 9862-72299 Fax: +1 (713) 999-7819 < 713 area code: Texas (Houston, Pasadena)

Ecobank in Benin
Address: BP 1280, Rue du Gouverneur Bayol,
01 Cotonou, Benin
Phone: +229 9862-72299 Fax: +1 (713) 999-7819

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email, yes, the sum of $5.2Mlln USD only with the deposit code RBK/FGN/PYT/5446-6890 was transferred here by Benin Republic authority for payment to you after due process.

Really, we are ready to get the funds to you through online banking transfer as mandated. You are requested to forward your Your full, Country, City, home/office address, Cell phone number, Occupation, Age and copy of your identification immediately for an immediate procedures and releasing of your fund to you today.

We shall set up online account here with your name, and then credit the $5.2 Million for onward transfer to your local bank account after due process.

Be inform that after creating the online account, there will be an administration fee to be settle to the accredited Attorney that will sign Funds Release Order Documents on your behalf, to empower us to issue you Transfer Security Code that will enable you to commence transfer from the account from any part of the world.

Awaiting the above requested information immediately. Good night

Best regard,

Mr. Edwin Egoamaka Gabriel.

Account Officer, Regions Bank, Cotonou, Benin.
Tel: +1 (713) 999-7819 (Voice call/Text message),
Untitled form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...iewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>
Fill out form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...iewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

Create your own Google Form <https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>

BAHAHAHA
Buy all your friends on the hide some fruitcake for the holiday season.

It’s about par for the course here. Doesn’t hurt my feelings
I actually prefer the cold and hate the fact we ended up here. If we didn’t promise the kids they could finish school here, we would have moved somewhere cooler by now.

It was! Haven’t seen a sky like that in a long time.

No Kidding. And go figure, fair amount of Elk out this morning. Yesterday a Herd with a bedded legal Bull was out on the point near the mouth of Bone River on that little sliver of grass. BIG Herd on top of Johnson's Landing in the swamp. They're taking advantage of the season just ending and the nice weather. Gawd Damn Elk! :ROFLMAO:

No Kidding. And go figure, fair amount of Elk out this morning. Yesterday a Herd with a bedded legal Bull was out on the point near the mouth of Bone River on that little sliver of grass. BIG Herd on top of Johnson's Landing in the swamp. They're taking advantage of the season just ending and the nice weather. Gawd Damn Elk! :ROFLMAO:
You didn't get out this year, did you ? :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04
Yep them are smart bastards. It’s actually my late season right now but only have 2 areas I can hunt. North river is one, other is Lincoln creek. The problem I have had is time, been busy every weekend it’s been open. Might make it out on Sunday to see if I can find a cow in Lincoln creek area.

Yep them are smart bastards. It’s actually my late season right now but only have 2 areas I can hunt. North river is one, other is Lincoln creek. The problem I have had is time, been busy every weekend it’s been open. Might make it out on Sunday to see if I can find a cow in Lincoln creek area.

Good luck Stud! Don't forget to save the piss bag!

Nope. Deer or Elk. But! I did get a bunch done that HAD to be done around the Homestead. The guy before me apparently had never heard of maintenance. Unbelievable.
Yeah, sorry, that's what I thought.

You want to see a fucked up "house" ? Come up to Camano. The guy that built it was a SnoCo Lineman. He scavenged most of the electrical parts from ditches along highway 99 in Arlington. He's dead now, which is good, because otherwise, I'd be in prison. The house is 2 stories (with a headbanger basement, below waterline). But, numbnutz did the Winchester Mystery House Dealy Bob and it has 5 levels. I cuss him out every time I have to work on it.

She was at 85 yards. I kept telling him wait she will
Get close. He said “I wanna smoke her” took it off safety, I started to say slow squeeze and didn’t finish slow before bang!

Attachments

• 43766352-BA03-42A2-8F4A-EC74179EC60C.jpeg
    43766352-BA03-42A2-8F4A-EC74179EC60C.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 68