• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Not trying to do much posing today, decided to work on the bug. Replaced the sending unit so I get fuel levels on the readout again.
DB7E897C-A0EE-46DC-BAD5-25E0E395431B.jpeg
C302E5AE-311C-49C4-B7F6-4B17F7CC3FAF.jpeg

Not trying to do much posing today, decided to work on the bug. Replaced the sending unit so I get fuel levels on the readout again. View attachment 7526551View attachment 7526552

Hi,

Except when you are dealing with anything related to "The Bug"..you are posing as a hippy. Didn't you get the memo from Steve??
Next thing we know is you will be sourcing a Mystery Machine van and calling yourself Scooby Doo...

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Except when you are dealing with anything related to "The Bug"..you are posing as a hippy. Didn't you get the memo from Steve??
Next thing we know is you will be sourcing a Mystery Machine van and calling yourself Scooby Doo...

Sincerely,
Theis
Fuck........back to Starbucks to sketch ideas, or type on my MacBook.

Well.
skip CO.
full of short people and libs. 😎
lots of libs.
heat and humidity the issues with NC? Or the alarming number of folks over 350 lbs? 😆

Heat and humidity are my dealbreakers. Did my last leg of service here so just decided to stay for the kids sake.
Colorado would be a fine place but as you said, thy have changed the rules so much lately I don’t believe I would fit in. We just want to disappear into the nothing and enjoy life without people everywhere.
The fatties here are pretty amazing creatures. Makes you wonder what the human body can endure sometimes.

I need your help guys, can anyone tell me what make, model or year this car is? She has been robbing our mailboxes and this is the best I have so far. Thanks

i-nZwD7pB.jpg

See if either of these work

Attachments

• 9C05FE8F-4B5D-4726-BBC5-736D17AA79E5.jpeg
    9C05FE8F-4B5D-4726-BBC5-736D17AA79E5.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 346447D1-9880-4C71-A93B-A7C4610E998B.jpeg
    346447D1-9880-4C71-A93B-A7C4610E998B.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: powdahound76
It also might have different front and rear driver side wheels. The rear wheel is black on the inside with a chrome lip. Factory size and cheap, but aftermarket. The front wheel looks like a standard black wheel, like you would see under hubcaps, but I'm not totally sure.

I went back and forth. But I can tell you that several different reverse image searches using a couple diff tools all said 2011 camry.

I hear you bro, and I thought the same thing, but look at the angle of the windows, especially the back window. The angle matches up with the model year I stated. Hard to be 100% certain though. I hate thieves and I hope this person is caught!

EDIT: I think you're right, 2011

Reactions: OldSalty2
I need your help guys, can anyone tell me what make, model or year this car is? She has been robbing our mailboxes and this is the best I have so far. Thanks

i-nZwD7pB.jpg

I was thinking Toyota. Camry
solely on the elongation of the c post from roof to trunk.

either way.
i know the fix.
Contact @TheHorta about NV.

Its a long shot, but @2ndamendfan, any ideas?
Ford fusion, above the drivers door handle is a shadow. It looks to me like a keyless entry pad. That is a feature ONLY available on Ford vehicles.
Will try an post a imagine of a 2010, the profile isn't quite right, so maybe look at a 2012 or newer. I will keep looking.

I cant see it.

there was a reason I asked you though.
Probably better on my HD screen on my work computer. Those suckers are amazing!
This phone is smaller than my, well, its small....

i know smart people. (Looks at self in mirror with doubt....)

Ai image searchers like 11 camry. the fusion has a squared off back seat window, the image and vid clearly shows the back window comes to a point.

I think the crap quality and shadows playin with ya.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I also originally thought there were door moldings, which came out on camry in 15. But if you watch the vid when it pulls away...i think its just shadows.

Yea I agree, shadows playing with me on my phone. They keypad I think I see is actually the top opening to the door handle. The handle is like a hoop you reach through the top and pull vs old school you reach under and pull.

Off the car detectives for a moment.

At work and get an ocular migraine while I'm trying to read one of these stupid test indicators. Had to go from the 0 to the 3 (movement of 0.003" or 3 thousandths).
20210113_202853.jpg

Hate this style. Dial face is 1.5". Each tick mark measures 0.00005" (50 millionths).

Much prefer this style. Same size dial but tick marks measure 0.0001" (1 ten thousandth or tenth).
20210113_202843.jpg

Back to the car detectives. Hope you figure it out and get things resolved.

Holy shit what are you measuring? Blonde pussy hairs?
I run a cnc grinder making parts for turbo fan jet engines. Sometimes I grind straight and some times I grind shapes closer to molding profiles. I also ground threads. From Tomahawk or agm-86 alcm cruise engines to light business jet engines. Our biggest engines are in this plane. Each of those engines a has at least 4 parts that I or my coworker machined on at least 2 operations.

Tonight I'm running parts for a military engine and had to adjust for taper. Some of my parts are designed to spin at 30k for commercial or 80k for military. Tightest tolerance I run on my machine is +/- 0.0001" with 0.0004" runout.

Thanks everyone, your help is much appreciated this has been going on for months and it's very frustrating. We even have local police regularly using our driveway for surveillance to no avail. He / She has been incredibly lucky so far, but that will change.

IR cameras don't work because the lights of the vehicle burn out the picture making it impossible to get a plate picture.

What we need is a LPR license plate reading camera but it's about $800 to setup and so far I haven't lost any money.

Pulled the poser mobile into the shop to install a leveling kit on front, and realized I need a taller jack. Think it is time to source a two post lift to make life easier.
17F1842F-778D-4C91-A9C0-308BA9454542.jpeg

Thanks everyone, your help is much appreciated this has been going on for months and it's very frustrating. We even have local police regularly using our driveway for surveillance to no avail. He / She has been incredibly lucky so far, but that will change.

IR cameras don't work because the lights of the vehicle burn out the picture making it impossible to get a plate picture.

What we need is a LPR license plate reading camera but it's about $800 to setup and so far I haven't lost any money.

Box up an old iPhone with the find my phone feature turned on.
Quick, easy and you get a trace and destination.
Should match the whereabouts of the phone the thief carries.

It has been a above average balmy winter so far but someday it will end...
20210115_070345.jpg

Pulled the wool leggings out of storage for a quick dryer tumble and iron. Right is pure wool German surplus, left wool blend Columbia. The wool shirts are ready to go. 3 layer system, poly then wool then brown duck bibs, temp specific footwear (I have a lot of boots). After one gets all that warmth pulled on you have about 5 minutes to get outside before you start roasting.

On a current events note, it helps to have a daughter who works in a mall adjacent to a large sporting goods store.
20210113_153924.jpg

$39.95 w/o taxes.
Going under the knife for the left side knee replacement 2/1/21. By May l'll be ready to start the world on fire. Or push a 21" mower. Either will be an improvement.

We've been driving over the mountain every weekday, for the last two weeks, and the lack of snowpack is concerning. I only have one more week of radiation after today, so the good driving weather has been nice, but after that: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

3E9A0819.jpg

How do you like the atlas? Eyeing either an atlas or triumph, but steering more toward and atlas 9KBP due to a lower overall height.
So far so good but have only lifted a couple of vehicles. Had it for 10+yrs but could never find spot in old shop where both posts would be on thick enough concrete. Bought new place last year w/ nicer shop and finally got installed. Went w/ Atlas primarily so I could pick up at Greg Smith in Atlanta and not have to deal w/ hassle of shipping. Install was easy and only change was to add longer anchor bolts. Nothing so far that would make me say don't get an Atlas.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
So far so good but have only lifted a couple of vehicles. Had it for 10+yrs but could never find spot in old shop where both posts would be on thick enough concrete. Bought new place last year w/ nicer shop and finally got installed. Went w/ Atlas primarily so I could pick up at Greg Smith in Atlanta and not have to deal w/ hassle of shipping. Install was easy and only change was to add longer anchor bolts. Nothing so far that would make me say don't get an Atlas.
Fix would have been to jack hammer a couple holes to install footers.