• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

5629121E-EA94-4CD3-83B7-2F862E8176BE.jpeg

Yet you were the one that posted this....
Might want to back down just a touch, considering you’re fairly new here. Glad to have you if you treat folks with respect, however, you’ve been digging on @roostercogburn98 a fair amount for no reason. He did his pull and I respect him for that. Give it a try.

Might want to back down just a touch, considering you’re fairly new here. Glad to have you if you treat folks with respect, however, you’ve been digging on @roostercogburn98 a fair amount for no reason. He did his pull and I respect him for that. Give it a try.
Guys like him aren’t happy unless everyone around him are miserable as well. Sadly,I think it helps them feel more included.
On a side note, his digging hasn’t even started a Ranger grave yet so he’s got plenty of work to go.

No rifle with that cigar today
Hey I posted a picture of a monster Bug on the other page for you.
BTW, OME has 10mm leveling disc for your heep.
They also have some nice spring combo's with a set of custom valved Foxes you'd be set any of these keyboard Jeep warriors.
Guy flappin his mouth like a ducks ass but never posted a picture of his stuff.
139441324_4314100071956588_8777177795319541692_n.jpg

They also have some nice spring combo's with a set of custom valved Foxes you'd be set any of these keyboard Jeep warriors.
Guy flappin his mouth like a ducks ass but never posted a picture of his stuff.View attachment 7529808
I see that madmax bug in the other thread, pretty dang cool. Once I get tired of a full fender ride, I am gonna do something on the wild side with one. Not sure I can bring myself to do it with the 66, BUT if I could find a beater old super beetle, I’d chop the shit out of one of those terds.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Went to the gun shop with my parents today. Dad finally replaced his px4 berreta .40cal.
Got a hardly used hk 9mm he was looking at the VP9 but he likes to have a safety. So I was looking at the used and saw an HK same grip as the VP but has a safety I can’t remember the model.
it went home with him.
when he was doing paperwork I over heard a phone call.
Guy had a new 6.5 creed. from what I could tell it wouldn’t chamber. “Yes but what 6.5 are you trying “ “there are many different 6.5 rounds” explaining the difference between reloads and factory ammo. I was laughing.
After the call ended I found out the person that called the gun shop was trying to use 6.5x55 in his 6.5 creed.

Went to the gun shop with my parents today. Dad finally replaced his px4 berreta .40cal.
Got a hardly used hk 9mm he was looking at the VP9 but he likes to have a safety. So I was looking at the used and saw an HK same grip as the VP but has a safety I can’t remember the model.
it went home with him.
Guy had a new 6.5 creed. from what I could tell it wouldn’t chamber. “Yes but what 6.5 are you trying “ “there are many different 6.5 rounds” explaining the difference between reloads and factory ammo. I was laughing.
After the call ended I found out the person that called the gun shop was trying to use 6.5x55 in his 6.5 creed.
Man if that isn't a common deal these days. I'll be at the LGS and it's always" This is .38 Super. Do you have a .38 Super? No it's not the same as .38 Special...." or "You know this is .270 Weatherby right? No, it's NOT .270 Winchester. No, we don't have any .270 Winchester..."

Guy flappin his mouth like a ducks ass but never posted a picture of his stuff.View attachment 7529808
You might want to pay a bit more attention before making false accusations...take a look at post #19406. To save you looking back through the thread here they are again.

That's the gatekeeper at Doran Canyon and those dented rockers are from running several of the Hammer Trails.

uvRD2mD.jpg

20RV49u.jpg

Reactions: MJF
This season's bucks pictured below. May get to add another one, as I have almost a month of Alabama season left.

Sorry if any are repeats.

October, central Texas -
1610851963204.png

November, western Alabama. My only double main beam buck ever -
1610852018076.png

1610852272833.png

December, way south Texas -
1610852077069.png

Sometimes, it's really good to be an old redneck with lots of friends.

These plus 4 does so far have contributed to a really full freezer and lots of quality meat shared with friends and family.

You might want to read the entire exchange. The lack of respect was injected into the conversation by rooster.

I asked if the wheels in his picture were actual beadlocks or fake. Making the factual observation that to hard core wheelers, fake beadlocks were pretty much a poser thing. I did say that if he actually got his rig out on the trails then good for him. He responded asking if I was implying that his rig didn't get dirty. I posted my pictures and invited him to post his and again said that if he got his rig on the trails then good for him.

Instead he just kept mentioning "poser" in unrelated posts as if that somehow validated his four wheeling credentials. So I asked for pictures again and he irritably replied that he's only had the Jeep a month. So apparently despite his previous post, clearly meant to imply he wheels it, he HASN'T actually had his rig out on any kind of trails. Heck all he had to do was mention just a single trail he has been on with it if no pictures were available.

While I have done a bit of shooting in my life (to include 1000yd competition) I am hardly a sniper or ELR competitor and don't feel it's my place to question others skills in that area on here. However I am a VERY experienced wheeler (to include trails from mild to wild and racing in the Mint 400) and do have strong opinions on the subject.

You might want to read the entire exchange. The lack of respect was injected into the conversation by rooster.

I asked if the wheels in his picture were actual beadlocks or fake. Making the factual observation that to hard core wheelers, fake beadlocks were pretty much a poser thing. I did say that if he actually got his rig out on the trails then good for him. He responded asking if I was implying that his rig didn't get dirty. I posted my pictures and invited him to post his and again said that if he got his rig on the trails then good for him.

Instead he just kept mentioning "poser" in unrelated posts as if that somehow validated his four wheeling credentials. So I asked for pictures again and he irritably replied that he's only had the Jeep a month. So apparently despite his previous post, clearly meant to imply he wheels it, he HASN'T actually had his rig out on any kind of trails. Heck all he had to do was mention just a single trail he has been on with it if no pictures were available.

While I have done a bit of shooting in my life (to include 1000yd competition) I am hardly a sniper or ELR competitor and don't feel it's my place to question others skills in that area on here. However I am a VERY experienced wheeler (to include trails from mild to wild and racing in the Mint 400) and do have strong opinions on the subject.
So you calling me a poser based off a picture was me starting disrespectful dialogue. That’s where it all truly started. I simply posted a picture of “my view” because the thread is titled “what’s your view II”. Wham bam, I’m a poser because I like a wheel style. Haha your a fucktard.

edit to add: I said work and get dirty. You ASSumed trails and wheeling. Trails are not work, they are recreation. Pulling a trailer with shit I need is work, going to the deer woods, and looking for place to take my kids fishing will be far above “wheeling”. I live in the ag heartland for NC, not a ton of trails close to me. The over 2 million head of hog and 7.4 ish million head of turkey grown in my county make real estate a premium.

Last edited:
So you calling me a poser based off a picture was me starting disrespectful dialogue. That’s where it all truly started. I simply posted a picture of “my view” because the thread is titled “what’s your view II”. Wham bam, I’m a poser because I like a wheel style. Haha your a fucktard.
It seems reading comprehension is an uncommon virtue.

But here. We went “wheeling” in the Ouachita Mountains last summer like I do every summer I visit home. Next trip, the Jeep will go as well but the 2 wheel drive Baja’s will put it to shame like they almost always do to most 4x4s in the backwoods.

Attachments

• 093A8E09-DDC0-4DD2-A0F0-4971A7931DFE.jpeg
    093A8E09-DDC0-4DD2-A0F0-4971A7931DFE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • A142871A-EAFC-42AA-9577-5E021CE52FC1.jpeg
    A142871A-EAFC-42AA-9577-5E021CE52FC1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 54D07D17-5770-42BE-9087-1F337AEB3A87.jpeg
    54D07D17-5770-42BE-9087-1F337AEB3A87.jpeg
    749.1 KB · Views: 35
  • CEADF905-C6C1-451A-84F1-A3D1EFB50B81.jpeg
    CEADF905-C6C1-451A-84F1-A3D1EFB50B81.jpeg
    522.2 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Ravenworks

And if you want to call name a trail. I grew up riding the trails of Wolfpen Gap, which was probably one of if not still one of the largest atv trail destinations in the US. Crashed more wheelers and dirtbikes than most people will ever own in a lifetime.

And I’ll play your game some more. I went to high school with the Brothertons who own Brodix Cylinder Heads. I’ve played with more hundred thousand dollar plus hot rods than most people have ever looked at. My brother was the number 1 builder for Mark Campbell at Street and Performance for over 20 years until Mark died. We have powerboats with big block fords in them skipping across the lake on most weekends of the summer. So if that makes you happy, I can throw cool stories around too.

But here. We went “wheeling” in the Ouachita Mountains last summer like I do every summer I visit home. Next trip, the Jeep will go as well but the 2 wheel drive Baja’s will put it to shame like they almost always do to most 4x4s in the backwoods.
Which has no bearing on your post implying the Jeep was already getting dirty.

And yes a Baja (rail. etc) will do well as long as the trail allows for the emplyment of speed over finesse and the owner isn't afraid of bashing it up. We had a member with an actual dune buggy that would do SOME of the trails with us Bronco owners. He would literally bounce and bash his way over the rocks, sliding on his belly pan. The more technical trails that required precise driving and slow speeds were NOT ones the buggy went on.

And I’ll play your game some more. I went to high school with the Brothertons who own Brodix Cylinder Heads. I’ve played with more hundred thousand dollar plus hot rods than most people have ever looked at. My brother was the number 1 builder for Mark Campbell at Street and Performance for over 20 years until Mark died. We have powerboats with big block fords in them skipping across the lake on most weekends of the summer. So if that makes you happy, I can throw cool stories around too.
It works MUCH better if the stories and experience actually have something to do with the topic under discussion.

Which has no bearing on your post implying the Jeep was already getting dirty.

And yes a Baja (rail. etc) will do well as long as the trail allows for the emplyment of speed over finesse and the owner isn't afraid of bashing it up. We had a member with an actual dune buggy that would do SOME of the trails with us Bronco owners. He would literally bounce and bash his way over the rocks, sliding on his belly pan. The more technical trails that required precise driving and slow speeds were NOT ones the buggy went on.
I’ve got a 60k Jeep in the garage that stinks like horseshit right now. Your idea of dirty and mine are totally different

Reactions: Ravenworks
And if you want to call name a trail. I grew up riding the trails of Wolfpen Gap, which was probably one of if not still one of the largest atv trail destinations in the US. Crashed more wheelers and dirtbikes than most people will ever own in a lifetime.
That's nice but the question was what trails had you taken the "Jeep" on. So yet more, throw unrelated information out in an attempt to obfuscate the fact you aren't actually answering the question.

The ignore button is a thing of beauty, just saying for a friend :ROFLMAO:

i-hr9F3Kk-S.jpg
Ignore is for pussies. I have never used it in the over 30 years I have been online. Not even for the most blatant lefty trolls.

This site has the most people I have ever seen boasting about putting people on ignore. Like the left it seems people want to hear opinions...as long as they are in lockstep with theirs.

Ignore is for pussies. I have never used it in the over 30 years I have been online. Not even for the most blatant lefty trolls.

This site has the most people I have ever seen boasting about putting people on ignore. Like the left it seems people want to hear opinions...as long as they are in lockstep with theirs.
Oh, here we go another keyboard cowboy with a six inch belt buckle and a three inch peter. You sure haven’t learned much in your 30 years kid. Let's see where did I put that ignore button :ROFLMAO:

it went home with him.
Many years ago, while in my LGS & range I waiting to speak to a friend who worked there who was on the phone. I noticed his facial expression change as if trying to control an outburst if laughter. Afterwards he told me a guy on the phone wanted a shotgun just like his dads with the mortified choke and high (Polish as in Poland) finish.

Reactions: Barneybdb