• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

How tall is the boy? I have 6 or so wool Pendleton flannels similar to what he's wearing that I could send your way if they fit.
He’s 5’9” for now... that shirt came from a bar north of ladysmith a little ways. Not sure the brand of the shirt

E5B9FE47-21AF-4AB0-8A49-29C908DE19E6.jpeg

The girls are like, is the band back together, big mike?
They are some old bitches but they can still dance to some CCR, I bought them all new and they work like they have always.
I moved some stuff from my garage to the barn to get ready to fab out some shit. Actually going to be some good work.
IMG_20210320_225209.jpg

Piece by piece, it all comes together.
I hear the

The girls are like, is the band back together, big mike?
They are some old bitches but they can still dance to some CCR, I bought them all new and they work like they have always.
I moved some stuff from my garage to the barn to get ready to fab out some shit. Actually going to be some good work. View attachment 7586849
Piece by piece, it all comes together.
I hear the
You hear the.......
Don't keep us waiting!

Step back to the early 60's with me for a few moments.

My Dad had a friend, Willard. Willard had lots of ideas, but not much money. Dad didn't have a lot of money, but he could afford a few extra dollars. Willard thought they should start reloading, his 8mm, Dad's. 270. "Just think of all the money we'll save ,Bill!" Dad said O. K., they opened up the Herters catalog and went to it, Dad being the majority stockholder.

Suddenly, Willard and family, which included my best friend, moved to California. All that gear sat until the mid 70's, when I took up the torch. This measure is the last item from that 60's order I used exclusively.
20210321_200745.jpg

The 55 has since been supplemented with a Harrells and the Chargemaster. However, there is still occasion to set up the 55 because, well, because it's still a damn good piece of gear. It has thrown 1000s upon 1000s of charges and is good for many more.

My two littlest grandkids and their folks were here for the weekend, left a few hours ago. The house is terrible quiet again. Maybe that brought on this trip down memory lane, I don't know. That and the fact that Dad is 93 and not doing all that well.

No matter, thanks for your patience and thanks to those who provide the space. No, the 55 is NFS.

Hadn't used my 55 in quite some time but loaded some 44mag just last week with it. Takes a bit to get it adjusted but works great.

Reactions: Nodakplowboy
Out with the bad shit. In with the good shit.

Wheel is done. Waiting on the replacement.

E

View attachment 7587067

Edit for clarity: wheel is kcufed. New wheel in bound
My mannnn, is that some antiseeze on those freshly wire brushed studs.
Brohmace, yo.
I always do that except w the copper version, it lasts longer.
I pulled a rim off my old welding truck, that has been parked for 17 years. I was like, get the fuck out of here, that copper was dry, but the threads were perfect.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Brohmace, yo.
I pulled a rim off my old welding truck, that has been parked for 17 years. I was like, get the fuck out of here, that copper was dry, but the threads were perfect.

Lawlz. My copper can be gone. Only silver on hand. I use the anti-seize on nearly everything. If not that, it is some type of loc-tite.

Put red on those stud shanks.

Gotta treat the hardware proper.

E

Brohmace, yo.
A tube of the copper lives in my range bag. I use it on TBAC brake-mount suppressor threads, and AXMC barrel threads. In the “regular” world, I put it on anything I suspect may be tough to remove down the road. For instance, ESPECIALLY the master pin on a set of dozer tracks (ask me how I know).

Not sure I can like that last sentence though
All good, he made his peace with his maker and went happy. He made sure we understood that. He was 92 and had seen more of the world than most people get too. Sure miss him around the house though, so part of me doesn’t like that last sentence either.

Always wondered when the locals would start treating them like road signs.

R
If that has ever happened, I've never heard it. Not that it hasn't, I'm just not aware.

If somebody were to take destructive action against a windtower, it could be considered a act against the power grid, a act of terrorism. All the Fed agencies could get involved. Felonies, harsh judgements, it would get really ugly.

I'm hoping that even the dumbest teenage boys know better. Stick to signs, better than 10-20 bunking with Bubba.

If that has ever happened, I've never heard it. Not that it hasn't, I'm just not aware.

If somebody were to take destructive action against a windtower, it could be considered a act against the power grid, a act of terrorism. All the Fed agencies could get involved. Felonies, harsh judgements, it would get really ugly.

I'm hoping that even the dumbest teenage boys know better. Stick to signs, better than 10-20 bunking with Bubba.

30 years ago, one of our genius plant employees used his deer rifle to shoot an oil filled transformer in an attempt to avoid Saturday shift. He was dumb enough to talk about his plan to be off that didn't work. 4 hours later, when the lights went out, the police were quick to arrive. We never saw him again.

Been driving back and forth from Custer SD to Riverton WY for the last 4 months for work.

Attachments

• 700B7A02-5A79-4996-AD6F-57BBAE60BE44.jpeg
    700B7A02-5A79-4996-AD6F-57BBAE60BE44.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 17C98EFA-7B44-4E2B-B1C6-922D1C2EBF1C.jpeg
    17C98EFA-7B44-4E2B-B1C6-922D1C2EBF1C.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 47
  • C4328A29-6733-4121-81AF-4E5F86C94A51.jpeg
    C4328A29-6733-4121-81AF-4E5F86C94A51.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 631303F2-527B-4C5F-B636-F45EF38F3604.jpeg
    631303F2-527B-4C5F-B636-F45EF38F3604.jpeg