• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

34B60126-4702-4CD9-8A5B-0959793C549F.jpeg
Some shit just doesn’t play nice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wh20crazy
We love this place. Jamie had a good day with the 375 and want more power!View attachment 7591931
OK......let's see....

1. Wassup with the "Perfect Storm" Beard ? Now that I think about it, Ian Anderson may have coiffed a similar "Do".....In the 70's.......
2. How many gawddamn barrels does a plebe have to buy from Bartlein in order to get a cheap Chinee hat ? (Hint; 8 in 2020)....Still, no joy. Shit.
3. Just an after thought, but you know you married UP, right ?

In all seriousness, that's a fabulous pic of you two..... (y) (y) (y) (y)

OK......let's see....

1. Wassup with the "Perfect Storm" Beard ? Now that I think about it, Ian Anderson may have coiffed a similar "Do".....In the 70's.......
2. How many gawddamn barrels does a plebe have to buy from Bartlein in order to get a cheap Chinee hat ? (Hint; 8 in 2020)....Still, no joy. Shit.
3. Just an after thought, but you know you married UP, right ?

In all seriousness, that's a fabulous pic of you two..... (y) (y) (y) (y)
1. You don’t like my look?
2. It’s not always about the volume😎
3. Fuck yeah I did! And that was on purpose 😝

I should have taken a picture.
I was cleaning the top of a mower deck at work, you lazy $);()&( need to clean the top of the deck yourselves!!!! I found the magic socket!!!! In all that wet rotten shit still on the spindle bolt was a 10mm 1/4 drive!!!
I wish I had cleaned up and taken a picture.

There is no room for compromise any longer.

Our 2A protects the constitutional rights we have.

Edit: I have come to the conclusion that I posted this on the wrong thread. Lol

Oh well at least I have the right site that's a start.

Last edited:
Hey Stud, if those are actually yours, that's 100% not the only 3. The pic is the proof. If those are all same X's fired, you're gonna wanna cull'm. That's alotta ICS ya got there. Null Bueno.

I don't keep up with times fired. I toss them in the box till I need to prep them. I have a little wire I use to check the inside of the case for separation. I usually check them before I toss them in the box. If I missed 3, I probably missed 50. I'll check the whole box before I load more.

Reactions: Jscb1b and 1J04
Her reward for helping last night was to get out today and learn about approach angles and just how far a car can go before it will actually tip. She was nervous but learned to control the heep pretty good. Granted it was not a crazy near vertical climb, but she is 14, so still learning. She did good and liked it I believe.
B7D5C797-8D24-4B0E-B01B-A0D6472CFBA5.jpeg
66644823-21AB-4D5D-96FE-CB95898FA088.jpeg