• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

My neighbor just got a new toy but he like to drive fast 🤣 and I can't tell what it is. I think it's a Lambo?

i-Fhq4fwP-XL.jpg

i-mrXKRxC-XL.jpg
It is a Lamborghini. Appears to be one of the Huracan models. Starts at $208,000 or so.

Is there 225 pounds of weights there? Seems to be a recurring theme on bench pressing heavy weight and/or working concrete round here.

Can we just talk about Bow Kills for a little while so as to come full circle? 🤭

That’s some serious close quarters ping pong.

It's hazardous as hell. My right shin is proof. I'm not allowed on any end but near the roll up doors now too. The overhead and my dome ain't getting along.🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
I took Pop out yesterday. No pics. Garbage post. Davie Jones confiscated one of my rods. Only good bite all day. We didn't go up our river. Keowee fishin can be tough.

And that looks like GA territory.

E
Davie Jones is a geeedy sumbitch.

The pic was north kackalaki and the mighty cape fear river

Finally, a hint of moisture..
20210413_131135.jpg
My neighbors front lawn, maybe 2" so far. We have not had any measurable precipitation for months, then a dry open winter. Really hoping we get some rainfall in the very near future or we may see more of this
20210409_132923.jpg

West side ditch filling with topsoil blowing off the land. We be dry dry up here. Talked to one farmer who is holding off with his wheat, said " Can't seed into dust". We should get some rain soon, tis only mid April.

That's today's Upper Dakota weather report.

That looks like a rifle I saw in the classifieds on here once.
Did you buy it, or build that beauty yourself?

weirdo from the KC area was selling it back then.

Pr
That looks like a rifle I saw in the classifieds on here once.
Did you buy it, or build that beauty yourself?

weirdo from the KC area was selling it back then.
Pretty sure I found it at a second hand store. Pure trash that was probably thrown away at one point. I felt sorry for it

that’s actually not a half bad bourbon... still prefer pretty much anything from Buffalo Trace though; Blanton‘s if I can find it. Used to buy it by the case, but it got popular a few years back and now have to special order it. Down to my last couple bottles...

i-XrfFBvn.jpg

i-mhBbwTZ.jpg
Those taste better when you open them 😂

Those taste better when you open them 😂
Those little Blanton’s hand grenades get demolished pretty damn fast around here... Cracked open my last bottle of EH Taylor the other night to toast my son’s future father in law (son’s fiance’s dad...LOL). He may actually like bourbon more than me if that’s even possible.

i-rzCNPrB.jpg

For another semi-reasonably priced bourbon that is good and that you can actually find, the Jeff’s Ocean cask is hit or miss for me. Had one that was great, then another that was at best”meh”... The latest batch on shelves around here ‘Voyage 23’ is outfriggingstanding though. Get some while the gettin’s good.

i-tCmG3hR.jpg

OT:

i-NtJGnxN.jpg

Reactions: Geno C.
More unopened bottles?! 😝 that Blantons is older than any I have left for sure. They don’t live that long on my bar. Buddy sent me a Jefferson’s a couple weeks ago that I haven’t cracked open yet. I agree they are hit or miss. The rye they just released is supposed to be awesome though

Reactions: 91Eunozs
More unopened bottles?! 😝 that Blantons is older than any I have left for sure. They don’t live that long on my bar. Buddy sent me a Jefferson’s a couple weeks ago that I haven’t cracked open yet. I agree they are hit or miss. The rye they just released is supposed to be awesome though
Will give that a try...I go through a fair bit of rye in Old Fashioned‘s.

If you want to get bummed out along with me, check out this pic my buddy sent me when I told him I was down to my last two bottles and a finger or two in a third:

i-v9R9JqJ.jpg

bastard... LOL

It’s not super hard for me to get a bottle. There are others that are as good or better also. Funny thing is, ER is just older Blantons and usually beats it on a blind test for most people I’ve had try them

Reactions: 91Eunozs
First of many clippings for the pile. More east coast rain hovering today, so might not get much done. Sunk the tractor and brushhog, so no cutting today.
E41855C2-BCF8-4769-9EF6-576BF6F99865.jpeg

First of many clippings for the pile. More east coast rain hovering today, so might not get much done. Sunk the tractor and brushhog, so no cutting today. View attachment 7605115
Hook a chain on some of those rain clouds and pull them my way. We'll pay milage, beer, liquor or cash, your choice.
Edit to add no ammo, sorry.

Still debating getting stickers for the hood that say “mall crawler”

as for the tractor, I just had to take my fat ass off it and put it in 4wd. The youngest shook it loose

Picked up a new knife this week.
Got really lucky and got it a block from my parents house. So I had good tools and a jack. Not the factory crap.
68C5E51F-ADB0-478E-8CEA-DE01436EACEE.jpeg
Saturday morning my son and I spent over 2 hours waiting for them to replace the tire. So much for making an appointment.