• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

New gadget in the shop. This particular mower always made me anxious pulling blades to sharpen. Couldn’t get it high enough for efficient and safe work. I’ve made it this far, I’m not gonna die or suffer with 1,100+ lbs on top of me if it came off the jack. MoJack worked as advertised. I have no complaints.
07947DEC-DE18-4E68-8463-0F19A1099E95.jpeg

New gadget in the shop. This particular mower always made me anxious pulling blades to sharpen. Couldn’t get it high enough for efficient and safe work. I’ve made it this far, I’m not gonna die or suffer with 1,100+ lbs on top of me if it came off the jack. MoJack worked as advertised. I have no complaints.
View attachment 7607480
You can take that deck off in about the same amount of time it took to strap it down.

View attachment 7607480
I figured you’d have a pallet jack for your 3 point and just lift stuff that way using the big tractor

Reactions: tnichols
View attachment 7607480
Very nice, and nice clean shop.
Tell the truth, how many things did you pick up so far?
You picked the kids up didn't you?😆😆😆

View attachment 7607480
I totally agree and would have to remove the mowing deck on my JD to sharpen blades. I bit the bullet a couple of years ago, much safer and easier too!

IMG_2824-001-L.jpg

How many do you have invoiced and awaiting import approval is the question. Hopefully at least a conex full.

Hi,

As "bad" as some of the Customs Inspectors are I am pretty sure not even they would sign off on those being Daniel Defense; so they just be impounded.

Even the Customs inspector that asked if he could use Para Ordnance magazines in his issued Glock because he found some at good price online would catch that paperwork issue during entry inspections lol.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Managed to slip out of work for a play day today.

Nice morning, never hunted spring birds in the snow.

hhBxqv.jpg

Birds read the script.

SgmYM3.jpg

Took a run out to the farm last weekend to try to locate the birds and took this craptacular pic thru my binocs.

Jx2tgw.jpg

There were actually 6 toms out in the same field competing for the attention of 3 hens.

Managed to slip out of work for a play day today.

Nice morning, never hunted spring birds in the snow.

hhBxqv.jpg

Birds read the script.

SgmYM3.jpg

Took a run out to the farm last weekend to try to locate the birds and took this craptacular pic thru my binocs.

Jx2tgw.jpg

There were actually 6 toms out in the same field competing for the attention of 3 hens.
Buddy killed a turkey the other day here in NC. In all my life, I’ve never hunted them but lately been thinking about trying it.

that’s what I’ll do later! Managed to score some small rifle primers and H110 powder at Cabela’s... might load up some 300BLK after I finish this second shaker of whiskey sours we just mixed up.

what could possibly go wrong! :LOL:

I’ll load them up in a gumball machine and sell ‘em for $0.25 each with a sign “loaded while drinkin’ whiskey and watching F1”

B2869A88-EFAB-4ABF-A5C0-B0E01ADDB3EC.jpeg
Up camping outside of Warsaw MO. Wife is in a wedding today.
So I dropped her off with the girls and I went fishing.
Use to come here every year in October for my birthday with my grandfather and aunt and uncle. Men always went fishing below the dam . Grandfather past in 07 haven’t been since.

anyone know any good gun shops or tackle places let me know!

My tool box is not the most organized box by any imagination. But I am ritualistic about putting my tools back in the box. I sorta have a visual memory so I know where everything is in the toolbox. When I started the engine swap I decided to put every tool that I used in a pile on the floor. The old engine is out and I have been redoing the brake lines and repairing wiring. The heater fan was shorted and I spent a day removing the heater core and repairing the shorted wire and reinstalling it.
This is all the tools I have used so far.
PXL_20210415_204204816.jpg

Seems like I have used more than this to change a bicycle tire.

I am kinda OCD about some stuff. I bag and tag almost everything as it's removed. I do take everything off the motor even though it's not necessary.
I have helped someone that was a hack and slash remover. The motor and transmission were out in about an hour but I just can't bring myself to do it that way.
If you were only removing things you could have got by with just one or two of them.....

Reactions: Barneybdb
My tool box is not the most organized box by any imagination. But I am ritualistic about putting my tools back in the box. I sorta have a visual memory so I know where everything is in the toolbox. When I started the engine swap I decided to put every tool that I used in a pile on the floor. The old engine is out and I have been redoing the brake lines and repairing wiring. The heater fan was shorted and I spent a day removing the heater core and repairing the shorted wire and reinstalling it.
This is all the tools I have used so far.
View attachment 7612223
Seems like I have used more than this to change a bicycle tire.
Car taker aparter(that’s a technical term in the repair biz)
8C329E46-B82F-49C3-B505-430DCDA37F57.jpeg

Putting a jack under the wishbone is safer and easier
Had a Jack under center support, and two jack stands on frame. The straps were just to keep the cv axle from pulling all the way out while I had it loose from any real connection

Reactions: aprocast