• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

When Police Body Cam's are a very good thing...

Did anyone notice the congressman's fly was open the whole time ?
Was he all pissed off he got caught having phone sex and a good wank while driving ?

Reactions: Tokay444
That video has been showing up on my YouTube homepage for a few days now. Guess I might as well watch it now. Although it doesn't seem like much of a "tragic stop" to me. :unsure:

That’s however many minutes of my life I won’t get back. Dude acted like a d bag, chick cop didn’t strike me as the best either. She obviously won if he suspended his campaign.

Wow, what a shit-bag. Seems some Floridians dodged a bullet with this guy. Now if only the rest of us were so lucky, to actually root out the shit-stains.

Starting with the Punk Martinet's office,
then follow up with the Real Communistic Mandate Pushers.....

Kind of surprised this does not qualify as obstruction of justice. Threats, lying, calling her superiors who by the way should have refused his call once it was clear he had an agenda. There are proper channels and procedures for complaints and calling up senior police officials is not one of them.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
In a lefty's view, that's a stereotypical white republican man, just as they describe us. It's a good thing that lady cop wasn't black.
That POS just insured that the seat he was running for, goes to a commie/lefty. Thanks dickhead.

Somebody a bit more up the ladder with a bit more Clinton style connections would have just been all nice and calm and sure fine whatever and then made a contribution in their memory to the Samaritans...
(with of course their house address as the return address for the thank you card)

Ha! Fuck that guy! I have always said body cams will keep honest people honest….. i think they should have a chest, back and head mounted camera.

What a dick. Disgusting how he twisted the actual events to make himself look like he did nothing wrong. What an arrogant ass.

Then the way the male cop was being so "buddy buddy" with him, hell I thought he was going to blow him.

here's hoping he got stuck with all three tix, and that they added a couple on top of that.

i'm sure she woulda not ticketed for the lack of registration had he not been a d1ck.

Many watching the video have missed a very big elephant walking through it.
Jackoff is bragging about how much money he and others have spent getting people in office. He and those like him demand certain payoffs.
Yes, bragging about his 150K SUV.

She the key scratches all over the door handle? Dude must be a habitual drunk driver.

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
If he was as smart as he was arrogant he would have realized that body cam footage was going to be made public he could have ran the other way praised her said yes he was guilty and said what ever fine she wrote he would also triple it and donate that to a police charity in honor of her fine police work. If body cam footage of that would have been made public he couldn’t have lost…..lol

If he was as smart as he was arrogant he would have realized that body cam footage was going to be made public he could have ran the other way praised her said yes he was guilty and said what ever fine she wrote he would also triple it and donate that to a police charity in honor of her fine police work. If body cam footage of that would have been made public he couldn’t have lost…..lol

Yes, but people like that don't run for Congress...

Sirhr

In my un-professional opinion, officer was direct, to the point, and in my view, was decent (I would have never made it as a traffic cop. I would have said something I would have regretted, probably). He was an absolute di#k with ears. Thought he deserved special consideration. If he would have handed her the documents, sh#t would have been fine.
He did twist sh#t up, and the body-cam footage will show that. He F'd-up. End of story. Mac

I never thought it was possible, but this douche is the living personification of the South African dickhead from tne Lethal Weapon movies . . . . (damn shame they can't treat him the same!)