• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When you Stop Buying their Crap, they Notice!!

Our problem is not China. It's the same as blaming stuff on Russia. Commies are commies and the only reason China is winning with their economy is because of their economy and the leadership based on making stuff and selling it all to the market. Our problem is at 1600 E. Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically now. But the last several presidents have sold their souls to appease China. Well, except for one president who has pissed off almost as many people as JFK did.

The reason Diamond Don is not dead is because he has the best mercs that can be hired. Had them before 2016, all the way through that and ever since. Otherwise, Oswald's nephew's grandson would have done something and dedicated it to some celebrity.

wondered whether the don had good coverage. he must have known and still know that he was/is a target for deep state hitters.

Chinese Sales of Halloween Kitsch to Western Countries Collapse
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022...lloween-kitsch-to-western-countries-collapse/

If the ChiComs have enough US money flowing in on Halloween garbage (yes, families with giant inflatable witches in front of your double wide… we are talking about you!)… that a slowdown merits a public statement, then it matters.

Every time you look at a product whether at WalMart or on Amazon or even at your local hardware store or general store. If it says Made in China on it, put it back. Odds are you can live without it… find an American one… make it… restore an old one, etc.

This is how you stop China which is attacking us with our own money, just like Marx Predicted!

Every time you see the label “made in China” think about that endless spam that our forum gets subjected to. That is an attack on you, personally. On your community. On our HMFWIC. Every time you see those Chinese checkers, it should be a reminder: Buy American. Or at least buy our Asian Allies: Japan, Korea and the REAL Chinese… The Taiwanese. After all Chicoms are not humans, they are Commies.

You think you can’t make a difference? Wrong. Look at the label. Win the war started by Chicoms without firing a shot. By not buying their crap.

And You will have more money for nice guns… a lower CC bill each month. Etc etc etc.

Buy Nothing Chinese. Especially not useless kitsch. It is literally giving your enemy a weapon every time you buy that crap.

Sirhr
So no more Chinese bath house visits?😂

yea,my dad and some friends had filipino GFs (late 30s pre ww2). he said cheating on them could be fatal.

ISO9000 and TQM has totally destroyed American manufacturing

Another BS Globalist initiative. Because every SINGLE THING goes into a book and so-called engineers, etc. now must blindly follow the book. Innovate? Constant improveement? Making common sense decisions... has been bred, beaten and ISO-managed out of 2 generations of American production employees, managers and engineers. If it's not IN THE BOOK. you don't do it. You can't do it. you get fired. Your company gets sued. So you stick to the book. Or else.

It was all an over-reaction to the awful production quality of American companies in the '70's and early '80's. But it ended up being a total disaster because it took common sense, as you say, out of the equation and replaced it with committees and Writ in Stone BS designed to cover asses, not be the best at manufacturing.

Sirhr
I agree with this. My shop is ISO and AS9100 certified. Any products we design and make are kept away from that gaggle as long as possible, and we have been very specific in the specs as to what is and is not up for audit. They hate it when I say that a certain area is a no-go, either due to my own decisions or from other close hold items being made for customers. If they don't like it, the door's hinges work just fine. The auditors hate it and bitch a little, but no majors so far. I have no idea how we would actually do product development under those regs. I can definitely see the need for critical flight components and the like, no argument there. But there has definitely been overreach for a while now. I have been toying with the idea of getting API certified, but with the push to get rid of oil I have decided it isn't going to bring in new customers, so screw it, ISO is good enough for my customers in that area so we go with that.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Reactions: tomcatmv
I don't even see any effort to stop the fentanyl coming in from china. Have a feeling DJT would find a way.

We saved china from the japanese in ww2, but the ingrates have been our enemy ever since. To wit: korea and viet nam. But again, they are at war with us, but we are not, blissfully ignorant and happy to play patsie to the world.

Reactions: Ronws
I don't even see any effort to stop the fentanyl coming in from china. Have a feeling DJT would find a way.

We saved china from the japanese in ww2, but the ingrates have been our enemy ever since. To wit: korea and viet nam. But again, they are at war with us, but we are not, blissfully ignorant and happy to play patsie to the world.
Thanks to Joe and his handlers. Joe does not even know what day it is. But that is to be expected. He said he grew up puerto rican.

Unfortunately, I don't believe you are wrong, at all. Many facts stated here.

unless they want to work for the junk food they can get there own parents to get it for them . especially now that the ammo cost are just so high .

Xi JinPing 3rd term acceptance speech. In English. He speaks in Chinese and a translator states what he said in English.

Hey, I love harbor freight!!

I carried an Old Timer knife for as long as I can remember. I replaced one and it was a POS. A bit of research revealed that they were now Chinese. Threw it in the trash and now getting used to a knew pocket knife with the blades in the wrong place. I guess I will be carrying a Buck from now on.
Case
Best 3 blade out there

I stick with US, Europe, Japan and Taiwan. We’re all competing at a similar level, meaning similar standards and overbearing requirements.

I don’t fault China for their goods, our own gov holds manufactures here to impossible standards between environment and other but don’t bother with any of that for goods imported.

America can compete, it just needs to lift its own self imposed burdens and allow cottage industry to flourish again. People are afraid to invite the endless barrage of bureaucratic stupidly into their lives by building a medium sized business. Lift that burden and the number of US made goods will skyrocket.

Reactions: mosin46 and lariat