• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where I can get a POF 308 lower receiver sleeve?

Jer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
Loveland, Colorado
I need one for a build I would like to have done before this coming weekend and Coldwar Shooters is out of stock and I'm not aware of who else stocks/sells this part. Anyone know where else I can find one of these?

This is the part I'm talking about:

IMG_0621.JPG

Re: Where I can get a POF 308 lower receiver sleeve?

Sorry, I don't know of anyone else beside Cold War that makes the proper sleeve, but if you're feeling crafty, I've heard of people making their own and saving a lot of money.

I've heard of people using things from .25 acp brass to collapsible antenna masts.

One thing I'd like to verify. Do you need a sleeve for only the pivot pin, or do you need it for the takedown as well?

The part allows the use of a DPMS upper. The POF pivot pin is .25" and the DPMS front pivot pin upper hole is .31" (I think)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The part allows the use of a DPMS upper. The POF pivot pin is .25" and the DPMS front pivot pin upper hole is .31" (I think) </div></div>

Sounds about right. I have a DPMS upper that I need to use with this POF lower and it would be best if I could have it before Friday. Just trying to see where I can dig one up.

Still looking for one. I have some 25acp brass and have been told this can be used but looking at it I would prefer an actual sleeve made for this purpose.

Interesting. I'll check it out. I got the lower and upper together right now and you can tell it's not quite solid but it's really not enough movement to cause concern. The difference between the front pivot pin and the inner diameter of the hole on the upper receiver is about the thickness of a 25acp case so you can guess who little play is caused by that small of a difference. Still deciding if I'm going to just run it like that until Coldwar Shooters get more in since I know that will work w/limited effort. Kind of spendy though for what it is.

POF .308 lower receiver SLEEVE.

High Strength Aluminum Alloy

<span style="font-weight: bold">$15.00 </span>for Front take-down SLEEVE (Front Pivot).

<span style="font-weight: bold">$12.00</span> for Rear take-down SLEEVE (Rear Take-down).

Price includes <span style="color: #FF0000">FREE shipping</span> to U.S.A only, ships out from Calf.

Email: [email protected]

PayPay : [email protected]

818-913-7007, Jason

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

go to Lowes in the bolt section. They have a ton of sleeves. Take your takedown / pivot pin and get the closest inside diameter. File or grind the outside till it fits. You will spend more in gas going there than what the sleeves actually cost. (0.25-cents) Heck get some spares.

Anyone still carry these sleeves or know where to get them????

Joe