• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where people get their “news” and “facts”

Nah it’s easy. Go on twitter and look for posts that have a nice gritty jpeg that says BREAKING or CONFIRMED or something. That way I know it’s true and breaking and I don’t need to worry about looking at sourcing or doing any fact checking.

I'll just leave this here:

ObamaNotDoneMeme.jpg

View attachment 7882489

Hit a nerve about your laziness / lack of due diligence/ lack of management huh

You post as a buyer says everything anyone kneeds to know.

Greasy AF

Go easy on him. Its hard to "manage" a gun manufacturing business, when you don't know 15-5 from 316, 416, or a ham sammich.

If you can't win, call them names.
If you still can't win, try to baffle them with bullshit.
If you STILL don't win, threaten legal action.

(12) taken from Joe's playbook for the modern Democrat.

Great topic and was thinking the same thing.

1. Daniel Horowitz - Truth teller…he says it like he sees it no holds barred. Immigration, COVID tyranny, RINO’s, Liberty

2. Steve Deace - Christian worldview regarding politics, faith, culture warrior, RINO politics

3. Jason Whitlock - Culture, sports, faith, politics

4. Matt Walsh - The Ultimate culture warrior bar none.
Steve deace is one of the only ones i trust. Also have to say its pretty rare we're not on the same page. Horowitz is good also

Parts of this have been pretty darn funny. Others, not so much. I listened to the podcast and thought it was pretty stand up of Brian to make everyone whole after the scammer asshole did what scammer assholes do. Looks like I’m missing something. That Homer gif was fuckin gold.

Nah. Everyone Ain't Whole. Their were people who did shit for this "fiasco" from the onset on a Man's word for services rendered and yet resolved. You don't know what you "don't" know.

I always check with IFCN affiliated fact checkers for current party approved facts....:devilish: it used to be fun making jokes about Chicoms the Norks or Russians for BS on their MSM, but these days MSM gives Norks run for their money any time of the day. The then to seal the deal they pile on more propagada aka 'fact checking' of anything not strictly party aproved

'' GlobalFact 9 seems to be the propaganda'R'us comference , a fact-checking conference organized by the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN).:ROFLMAO:
“As an international network of fact-checking organizations, we monitor how lies spread online — and every day, we see that YouTube is one of the major conduits of online disinformation and misinformation worldwide. This is a significant concern among our global fact-checking community,” the IFCN previously wrote in a letter to YouTube.
During the conference itself, Angie Drobnic Holan, editor-in-chief of PolitiFact, complained that fact checker groups are struggling because no one is interested in watching their content.
“YouTube does not seem to raise accurate, credible information in its algorithms. We have had a lot of experience with YouTube making videos of fact-checking content. It doesn’t seem to do very well, Holan.
“I think most news organizations are extremely frustrated with your platform,” she added.
In other words, no one cares about boring, hyper-partisan content put out by dubious ‘fact checker’ groups, therefore their more successful competition must be censored!

Nah. Everyone Ain't Whole. Their were people who did shit for this "fiasco" from the onset on a Man's word for services rendered and yet resolved. You don't know what you "don't" know.
Yeah, I still don’t know what I don’t know but he’s definitely shown his true colors and my original post has not aged well.

Reactions: Bender