Where to get ammo now post

HTREBOR

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2020
Middle Tennessee
Having been successful at getting ammo from CC earlier in the year, for the past month or more I've seen nothing posted. I called one morning because of the posts on this forum and the lady said they (CC) will always post in-stock numbers but you must call to purchase. Is this true? I'm always hitting the site multiple times a day and haven't seen any in-stock in a while.
Are you guys seeing in-stock numbers THEN calling or are you just calling blind hoping to get lucky?
I would call them every couple days. They will only list it on the website if they get quite a bit in. I live close and go pick it up in person and they will usually tell me when they expect the next shipment in. They don't always know exactly what or how much they will be getting until it comes in.

High Speed

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2020
Looks like Champions Choice still has some R-50 as well as some Eley black box in stock, call to order.

Jman89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2018
Guys if y’all aren’t doing so check y’all’s local Walmart’s. Here in South Texas and north Lousiana I have been finding the federal auto match at wal marts. Hard to beat for 18 bucks box of 325. Comes in at 6 cents a round. Surprisingly they shoot very well out of my vudoo.

Reactions: Anb618

impactaddict

Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
There are case lots for sale in the PX right now at a great price. I've dealt with @rth1800 numerous times over the years. Buy with confidence.

Brisket

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2020
Sk standard and rifle match at midsouth right now

357Max

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    Creedmoor sports just got Eley 10x in stock.

DaveCo

Private
    Minuteman
    Aug 20, 2019
    Colorado
    Midsouth has SK Standard + (7.99/box), Magazine, and others...

Dave

My link apparently just goes to the rim fire ammo page. Click the 'in stock' button to get here...