• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

I find just calling a couple times a week to work best. Most of what I have bought never showed up on the website.

Having been successful at getting ammo from CC earlier in the year, for the past month or more I've seen nothing posted. I called one morning because of the posts on this forum and the lady said they (CC) will always post in-stock numbers but you must call to purchase. Is this true? I'm always hitting the site multiple times a day and haven't seen any in-stock in a while.
Are you guys seeing in-stock numbers THEN calling or are you just calling blind hoping to get lucky?
I would call them every couple days. They will only list it on the website if they get quite a bit in. I live close and go pick it up in person and they will usually tell me when they expect the next shipment in. They don't always know exactly what or how much they will be getting until it comes in.

Looks like Champions Choice still has some R-50 as well as some Eley black box in stock, call to order.

Guys if y’all aren’t doing so check y’all’s local Walmart’s. Here in South Texas and north Lousiana I have been finding the federal auto match at wal marts. Hard to beat for 18 bucks box of 325. Comes in at 6 cents a round. Surprisingly they shoot very well out of my vudoo.

Reactions: Anb618
Sk standard and rifle match at midsouth right now

Creedmoor sports just got Eley 10x in stock.

Midsouth has SK Standard + (7.99/box), Magazine, and others...

Dave

My link apparently just goes to the rim fire ammo page. Click the 'in stock' button to get here...

CCI has the same stuff I listed before, and now has both Target and Varmint versions of Mini-Mag available.

Hey guys, im new to the 22lr game and just bought a Bergara b14r im going to drop in a Mpa chassis to match my centerfire and ordering ammo for it currently. Before covid and pricing went crazy what were good prices for the following ammo? im trying to gauge how bad im getting ripped off right now when im finding it in stock. Appreciate any info.

Lapua Midas +
Lapua Center X
SK Match
SK Long Range
Eley match
Eley Tenex

CCI has the same stuff I listed before, and now has both Target and Varmint versions of Mini-Mag available.
Mini-mag target... it put up a respectable 1.4 inch group at 50 yards out of my bergara b14r. I laughed that they put target on the box. Blazer was not much slower but way more accurate for me.

Mini-mag target... it put up a respectable 1.4 inch group at 50 yards out of my bergara b14r. I laughed that they put target on the box. Blazer was not much slower but way more accurate for me.
This is how I felt when I fed my CZ457 Federal Gold Medal Target. Didn't run very well for me.

Reactions: Ruger1300
My B14R (steel) likes the following in order of cheapest to most expensive.

Norma Tac22
SK long range match (100 y target posted in current 6 x 5 thread .683 moa) Also currently @ #1 for best 5 shot group at 100y .182"
Eley Tenex (fastest lots only 1081 fps) 100y Target posted in current 6 x 5 thread .574 moa

It does not like the following

SK Match about equal with Norma Tac but more $$
RWS 50 Sucked, it was worse then Norma & is very expensive
Lapua CenterX This wasn't terrible, but no better then Norma Tac @ twice the price.

Reactions: Jacen
My B14R (steel) likes the following in order of cheapest to most expensive.

Norma Tac22
SK long range match (100 y target posted in current 6 x 5 thread .683 moa) Also currently @ #1 for best 5 shot group at 100y .182"
Eley Tenex (fastest lots only 1081 fps) 100y Target posted in current 6 x 5 thread .574 moa

It does not like the following

SK Match about equal with Norma Tac but more $$
RWS 50 Sucked, it was worse then Norma & is very expensive
Lapua CenterX This wasn't terrible, but no better then Norma Tac @ twice the price.
This is good stuff. Thanks for the info

If anyone finds SK Standard Plus at a fair price I’d like to get some more. I have other ammo so I won’t pay crazy money. Last I bought was $56 a brick, I know I’ll probably never see that again.

Reactions: edwardmatt83
Iv been paying between 70 and 80 a brick for sk standard lately hopefully prices will return to so what normal by the end of the year

What’s a going rate for CCI minimag swamp edition? Got a case of 3,000 I’m not going to use and I’m moving and need to clear stuff out.

Attachments

• BB240A4D-37EF-4514-AFC2-23AB6ACD3853.jpeg
    BB240A4D-37EF-4514-AFC2-23AB6ACD3853.jpeg
    591.9 KB · Views: 56
Today I received my order from CCI. Order placed on Jun 3rd. They said it would take 15-20 days and they nailed it.
I got some from them awhile ago as well. I wish they would up the limit on the CCI SV so i could just order that with free shipping. Not exactly interested in anything else they usually have on the site. It is impressive though, they almost stock it a couple times a week.

I got some from them awhile ago as well. I wish they would up the limit on the CCI SV so i could just order that with free shipping. Not exactly interested in anything else they usually have on the site. It is impressive though, they almost stock it a couple times a week.

The Quiets are a good round for those times you don't want the supersonic crack. Of course if you own a 22lr suppressor, they are almost mandatory.

Target sports USA has federal 800 round packs and Remington thunderbolt packs for whoever is interested.