• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

We seem to be derailing the thread a bit and I know some people are watching this thread for ammo updates.

I thought I found a gold mine of ammo. Bullseye North has tons of rimfire ammo, SK, Eley Lapua. How do they have all this ammo? I was going to make an order, Then I see We do not ship to USA.
Mark

There's no ammo to buy so put your money here...

Is the Practice the same as Team? It looks the same and costs the same.
Hmmm very interesting. The Eley website doesn't list Practice, but Killough's doesn't list Team. I wonder if they are in the middle of renaming/rebranding. They appear to have the target modified flat nose, beeswax tallow, and same color lead.
YMMV, happy shooting

Reactions: texasrimfirenut
Unfortunately there were 300,000 rounds of Eley .22 ammo stolen from a truck not long after it left the Eley factory in the UK earlier today. Supposedly taken from the truck while the driver was asleep. With all you guys over in the US moaning about the prices of ammo at the moment I'm beginning to wonder......;)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14142121/organised-criminals-stole-live-ammunition/

LoL. They are so worried. More likely, we will see it popping up on gun broker shortly.

Unfortunately there were 300,000 rounds of Eley .22 ammo stolen from a truck not long after it left the Eley factory in the UK earlier today. Supposedly taken from the truck while the driver was asleep. With all you guys over in the US moaning about the prices of ammo at the moment I'm beginning to wonder......;)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14142121/organised-criminals-stole-live-ammunition/
My God I thought our press was bad. You'd of thought the UK learned it's lesson with demonizing guns in the 30s when Americans had to donate arms to the defense of the isle.

Reactions: texasrimfirenut
I checked mid south last night to make a bulk order for a group , enter a case but it corrected to 20 boxes , I thought that was all it would let you get so I nabbed it , maybe I grabbed the last 20 ?
anyway,,,,,, thanks for posting