• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

I finally got through to Champions Choice. All they had left in the SK line was SK High Velocity which is all I wanted anyway.

Last edited:
Scored at Bruno’s in Phoenix. They had a pretty good selection of 22lr in stock.

4F413541-6116-4CD4-B9F8-8BF62F92E2A7.jpeg

Ordered 5 bricks of SK pistol match from Champs today, wanted Rifle Match...called too late. Hope it's not terrible.

General note because most good stuff is gone by now but.

Lgs in North Texas had powders including H4350 and some primers bullets.

Son got what he could, h4350 powder was high. This. Was 7pm and stocks picked through so I didn't make the drive.

Thing is supplies are rolling out don't buy from the reseller scum.

Both Wolf flavors available at SGammo.com. Pricy at $95 & $105, but if your rifle like it.............

If anyone sees any eley contact anywhere please give me a heads up. My daughter wants to give nrl22 a try and it seems this works well in it.

Thanks in advance.

Powder Valley has Lapua Pistol King, SK Biathlon Sport and SK Flatnose target in stock.

Holy Crap!! That's some expensive 22 ammo.
Some guns shoot the expensive brands of ammo better and in competition it is worth it.

The best of the cheap ammo for me is cci sv and I use it all the time.

Finding ammo not on the scab bench is a good deal regardless of current inflated prices.

Some guns shoot the expensive brands of ammo better and in competition it is worth it.

The best of the cheap ammo for me is cci sv and I use it all the time.

Finding ammo not on the scab bench is a good deal regardless of current inflated prices.
I understand the advantages of the more expensive quality ammo. I'm currently playing with a Bergara B14 R that loves a particular lot of SK Pistol Match Special. But Holy Crap the prices on SK ammo is roughly double at Optics Planet compared to Champions Choice and others.

Reactions: Bgriff008
From what I've seen that SK wasn't too far out of line based on places that actually have it IN STOCK. Hell, I'm paying $8 box for CCI SV locally when I can find it. I'd gladly order it online, but it sells out before I can place an order. I hate pretty much everything about the times we're living in.

Some Lapua and SK available at Brownells. Also some other bulk ammo available

Wow, not one post for new ammo in a whole week? Times are hard.....
I’m seeing a lot of availability. I’m guessing that’s why not many are posting here. Champions choice has a lot in stock, if you want a lead.

Reactions: PepperX
When I look on Champions Choice most of the ammo that shows in stock then says out of stock when you click on it. One of them said only available by phone but every other one I checked said out of stock. Anyone know if that’s normal? I’ve never used their site before.

When I look on Champions Choice most of the ammo that shows in stock then says out of stock when you click on it. One of them said only available by phone but every other one I checked said out of stock. Anyone know if that’s normal? I’ve never used their site before.
I would suggest calling them. They stopped taking online orders for ammo months ago.

Reactions: Appalachian
I’m seeing a few different types of Eley, and both Wolf Match Target and Match Extra available in champions choice right now when I looked.

CC stopped processing orders through the website when the ammo crush started. If it says in-stock you will still have to call your order in. Many times will not say in-stock but they will have a small amount of something (Lapua is really all I'm interested in) as of appx 1:00pm 8/30 they had one case of Midas+ with a 5 brick limit. Probably gone by now but wouldn't hurt to call in the morning.

Good Shooting has pistol match special 67.50 a brick. 520 in stock when posting this.

Good people and great price in today's world.
Thanks. I ordered a couple bricks to try at long range.

Good Shooting has pistol match special 67.50 a brick. 520 in stock when posting this.

Good people and great price in today's world.
How does this perform in a rifle?? Thinking of picking up a few bricks. It appears to have a higher velocity(possibility super sonic) than the subs for rifle.

Does anyone have experience with pistol match special in a rifle? Does it stay subsonic? The test barrels are 4 and 5 inches on sk’s website. I’d order some if I knew what to expect as far as rifle velocity.

Reactions: BisSilent