• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Where's My Damn Troll?

How the fug you find this thread after being a member 20 mins?
WTF is happening.....🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
KwOMeU2zf3fby.gif

For some odd reason, so many first time posters immediately find a year's old thread to comment on. That's at least the second one today. You'd think they'd ask about shooting.

Reactions: 1J04 and abn31c
For some odd reason, so many first time posters immediately find a year's old thread to comment on. That's at least the second one today. You'd think they'd ask about shooting.

Or do what I did. Start off with a Dick Pic.

Follow me for other social media hacks.

I heard the lobotomy was a failure. But the electroshock is showing promise.

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
How the fug you find this thread after being a member 20 mins?
WTF is happening.....🤷‍♂️
Spammer searches for forums with lots of traffic, joins, searches for key words like pain, marijuana, CBD, cancer, etc, then drops a little tidbit reviving necro-thread. Comes back in a week or two with a link to whateverthelivingfuck they're hocking, get bucks for link traffic.

Spammer searches for forums with lots of traffic, joins, searches for key words like pain, marijuana, CBD, cancer, etc, then drops a little tidbit reviving necro-thread. Comes back in a week or two with a link to whateverthelivingfuck they're hocking, get bucks for link traffic.
Thank you for that explanation. I've seen that often. Twice today. I've wondered what the purpose to those posts were. Knew there must be some reason.

Reactions: Redmanss
Thank you for that explanation. I've seen that often. Twice today. I've wondered what the purpose to those posts were. Knew there must be some reason.
Yep, it's a bit hard to pick out at first. Just like the "Weed for PTSD" thread, every six months it got dredged up with a relatively innocuous post, more debate would ensue, then a CBD link from the necro-poster.

Really it's just them throwing out some chum, then coming back later with the bait.

It's happening in the welcome committee area too.
New guys either doing the linking thing or post padding.
From yesterday here's two of them.

Screenshot_20210114-212529_Chrome.jpg