• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Which long range scope?

Re: Which long range scope?

The Horus Vision 8-26x50 Predator.Then spend the left over money on one of their ballistic programs.

Steve

You know I've had really good luck with Nikon Monarch scopes. Great glass at a little savings

IOR 2.5-10X42 Illuminated MP8 FFP. Liberty optics has them for around 800 bucks. Really nice scope!

The ones youd should consider are Bushnell 6500, sightron SIII,and the IOR. If you have the time and can live with the least expensive version the fixed 10x U.S.Optics ST 10.

I've narrowed it down to the Bushnell 6500 and the Sightron SIII, now I have to choose between the two.
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 71firebird400</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Checkout www.bigrivertactical.com

Send him an e-mail asking for a price on a Leupold. One that comes to mind is the 6.5-20x50 w/ TMR Reticle. Leupold number 60080.

</div></div>

+1 BRT is the shiznit.. Ive bought 2 Leupy Mk4's from him.. also +1 on the 6.5-20x50 w/ TMR Reticle, its a great scope..

just my 2 cents worth. I have 6 nightforce nxs 5.5x22 and they are extremely hard to beat for the money. hands down they are totally dependable and meet the needs of long range shooting. I recommend to save your funds just a while longer and buy higher quality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tackleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just my 2 cents worth. I have 6 nightforce nxs 5.5x22 and they are extremely hard to beat for the money. hands down they are totally dependable and meet the needs of long range shooting. I recommend to save your funds just a while longer and buy higher quality. </div></div>

I had a night force and loved it, I had to sell a lot of my stuff about a year ago because I needed money, the scope was one of things that was sold. Now I need another scope, I would love to get a night force but I don't have the money right now and I want to get some trigger time in this summer. I think I would be better served getting a scope now, getting trigger time vs. no trigger time and a better scope. Unfortunately in this economy money is a issue.