• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Which pistol/revolver ?? Budget $3000

Re: Which pistol/revolver ?? Budget $3000

Has anyone had experience with the Pardini Gt45?? A sig p210 or a sig x-5. I have a sig p220 super match and I am anything but impressed, Grips sucked and the trigger sucks. I keep hearing great things about the 210 and x-5 but I am really weary. I love me Hammerli trailside which got me looking at those types of competition guns and found the Pardini and it really peaked my intrest. So if anyone knows anything about the pardini gt series please let me know. Thanks Pat

Re: Which pistol/revolver ?? Budget $3000

I'm a glock fan myself. Have had the same G19 for over a decade, thousands of rounds. Only malfunction is a round that doesnt go off, yet has a dented primer, has happend a few times. Thats what malfunction drills are for.
I carry +P for defense, but I practice with what ever is cheapest. I usauly throw them all in a bag and load whatever I grab. cci alum, wolf steel, rem brass, hollow point, fmj. All in the same mag. never had any problems. goes bang everytime.
I can close my eyes draw and it points natural, I like the feel of the trigger reset and all. the trigger reminds me of an ar trigger. Sqeeze,fire,clunk,sqeeze,fire,clunk. Cant go wrong with a glock in my opinion.

P.S. dont look for the perfect pistol. look for the perfect pistol for you.